Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Love Coach Swinney's comments. I'm glad he gives it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Love Coach Swinney's comments. I'm glad he gives it

Aug 7, 2019, 5:25 PM

right back to them. They count on people not saying anything and swallowing that BS. The bottom line is Bama ost by 28 points!!!!!!!! 28!!!!!!!! and they lost by 28 points before the end of the friggin third quarter!!!!!!!!!

You can try to come up with excuses:
1.We were tired from the SEC gauntlet
2.We played in the heat and humidity of Miami
3.We played a tougher Semi game
4. Clemson prepared all year for us

They are all bogus because we could have said the same thing in recent years
1. We were tired from the ACC gauntlet in 2016 when the ACC was 6-2 vs SEC
2. We played in the heat and humidity of Miam1 in 2015, twice.
3. We played a tougher semi game in 2015. Michigan State one of the worst semi ever
4. Bama blew out all of their opponents so they prepared all year for us.
5. In 2017, Bama didn't even have to play a semi game. ###!

Even if Bama's excuses were legit, you can't use them to account for a 28-point blowout!!!!!!!!!
Maybe it works if you lose by 5 or 7, but not for a 28-point blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got your ### beat, keep your mouth shut for 9 months. Honestly, this beats anything I have ever seen. And the SEC brethren having their back. None of them, until Georgia could get them to have to play their starters in the third quarter. They are talking like they stayed on the field with us four four quarters. They barely stayed on the field with us for a half.

They let the clock run out with 45 seconds and three timeouts at halftime. They punted from midfield with 10 minutes to go in the game, trailing by 28. Where was all their talking then!!

WE took a mercy knee inside their 5, with 35 seconds and three timeouts for crying out loud!!!!

And Finebaum says today that Swinney is not smart because he just motivated Bama more than Saban could have ever. You mean to tell me that the 28-point A$$ whoopin didn't already have them motivated? I guarantee you they were motivated when they arrived in Santa Clara. After all, in the SEC, it just means more. They were motivated that night, but it didn't keep them from getting their butts kicked.

44-16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 of three in national title game bouts!!!!!!!!!!!! No Excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haaaaaa...

Aug 7, 2019, 5:31 PM

Dang right, tell it Brother!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haaaaaa...

Aug 7, 2019, 5:32 PM

Dang right, tell it Brother!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

meant Bama didn't even have to play con.champ. game in 2017***

Aug 7, 2019, 5:35 PM

^ Correction Allowed...

Aug 7, 2019, 5:40 PM

this time! LoL

THIS SHAT IS WHY WE SHOULD HAVE BEAT THEM BY 35***

Aug 7, 2019, 5:49 PM

could have easily and then took a knee on the 5 to not go 42***

Aug 7, 2019, 6:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love Coach Swinney's comments. I'm glad he gives it

Aug 7, 2019, 5:57 PM

I don't thin u understand..... They were

Reeeeeally reeeeeeeealy tired though.

It's Bama, they usually get a do-overs, and that's why they can't take it.... No Do overs going to change what Clemson has going on.

Remember when nobody is better than Saban at halftime adjustments? Those #### copy cat plays continued into the 2nd half and he had no answer.

We are going to destroy the next narrative, which is "Bama comes back next season after losing and tears everyone apart".... After we beat them this year, I can't wait for the next excuse. It's fun to listen.... And will prove to be embarrassing for them in the future!

Aug 7, 2019, 6:32 PM

"Swinney is not smart because he just motivated Bama more than Saban could " Yet all the excuses won't motivate our Tigers. Hmmmm.

Aug 8, 2019, 12:13 AM

Maybe this year if we meet up again Dabo will keep his foot on their throat. I would love to hang 50 or more on them. Dabo will be motivated as well listening to all this B S.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic