Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking to the future.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Looking to the future.......

Jan 3, 2021, 9:37 AM

I am so excited to see what our Tigers can do when we open with Georgia in September. That game will define our season. We get the added bonus of playing the coots on November 27th. They know another beat down is coming despite their self proclaimed preseason national championship. Kirby has been doing less with more talent on a level that exceeds Richt. Can’t wait for the coming season. What a run our Tigers have enjoyed!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looking to the future.......

Jan 3, 2021, 9:49 AM

I am excited about 2021 also and feel like we could be in good shape to beat Uga and have another great season. We should be still solid at QB, wideouts will be better if healthy, ol play can only get better. Defensively DL will be better, still concerned about lb and db's but hope we have a spring practice so some of the young guys can step up and get on the field. Love to see Carter on the field come Sept.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 9:59 AM

I think Carter could make a difference with a great Spring. Hopefully all the players will use this off season to get healthy, stronger, and hone their craft!

Very excited for next year. OL with an extra year has to be

Jan 3, 2021, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Looking to the future....... ]

25% better, QB should be equal,DL front 7 perhaps 20% better, Many DBs got good experience 25% better,losing ETN will hurt most,but Shipley and Mafah coming in could make an instant impact and perhaps one of the other guys on roster will break out.Overall, I think we could be 15-20% better team than this year.Take into account Fields and Jones will be gone with no proven back up like we know DJ.
7 more months, im ready.

Jan 3, 2021, 10:03 AM

While I am always excited about an upcoming season, I am awaiting it with a bit of caution.
While we are all hoping for the end of this pandemic, what happens if the end is not in sight and;
1)The SEC again calls for a 10 Conference game schedule as this past year. There goes both UGA and S.C.
2)Does Notre Dame again use there "Holier than Thou" mantra and play as part of the ACC. Would they play us in the Valley.
Then there is the real possibility of the B1G(Big 10) once again pulling out a schedule that allows them to play only 6 games, or of which players or coaches have to miss an important contest.
Just saying, but it is my hope that the pandemic will go away ,or there will be an effective vaccine, and we can get back to normal.
But until that is confirmed, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Georgia Sept.4th.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic