Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNCheat professor takes a cheap shot at Dabo.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

UNCheat professor takes a cheap shot at Dabo.

Dec 10, 2015, 9:59 AM

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article48897820.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNCheat professor takes a cheap shot at Dabo.

Dec 10, 2015, 10:01 AM

I saw that. Has he ripped his own school for the complete lack of character and integrity in which they conduct themselves? Haven't seen the replay, but could the punt have been blocked?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looked to me as if he had time to get the punt away.***

Dec 10, 2015, 10:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looked to me as if he had time to get the punt away.***

Dec 10, 2015, 10:18 AM

From the camera view that the punter most likely saw, I could see the left side of the field open up. The problem was that he didn't tell anyone that he was going to do a fake and just saw it open up and decided to go for it. Had he told his teammates, they could have blocked downfield for the fake or even try to get open for a pass. There were some guys who weren't covered that were our players, but they weren't turned around because they had no idea the punter decided to go for it. The other problem is that we were 15 yards short of a first down, so him taking off like that was a risk not worth taking unless you are CJ Spiller fast and elusive. I felt bad for him after seeing him getting screamed at, but his solo decision cost the team a TD by UNC following the play with the great field position. I understand him reaming the punter out, but felt for the guy when he came back. I think Swinney came back to say that he caused those 7 pts to happen. I am sure it is a lesson the punter will never forget. It is bad enough that he can't kick the ball that far and it's his only job. Glad we are looking to recruit a good punter for 2016.

Dec 10, 2015, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: UNCheat professor takes a cheap shot at Dabo. ]

This professor doesn't have one bit of common sense! Having previously played I would ask him where his rant was in so many other similar circumstances across college football? Perhaps he needs to write an even more compelling argument against the corruption of his own football and basketball programs as setting such fine examples! Otherwise he comes across as a real busy body with liberal sentiments running amuck!

Grow up professor and correct your own institutional misdeeds before making such a fuss over a situation already dealt with by a coach who runs a committed and caring program known for excellence.

Go Tigers!

Reminds me a bit of the type of snooty umbrage UNC

Dec 10, 2015, 10:06 AM

affiliates displayed back in 1981 when they decided that Clemson's recruiting transgressions had sullied the lofty image of the ACC.

Well, this time around, they have WAY too much going on right there in that GLASS HOUSE in Chapel Hill to risk throwing even a pebble at us.

If any opinion is more suspect and carries less weight than that of a UNC professor these days, I can't imagine what it might be.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to take a shotgun to that glass house.***

Dec 10, 2015, 10:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Dec 10, 2015, 10:12 AM

The butthurt is strong with this one

at UNC and from Oklahoma. Double Butt Hurt Ouchies.***

Dec 10, 2015, 10:23 AM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 10, 2015, 10:24 AM
image.png(357.8 K)

What is his stance on Roy Williams taking his

Dec 10, 2015, 10:25 AM

starters to the locker room but leaving 5 walk on and bench players on the court in Tallahassee to fend for them selves during a court storming? Glass houses, Tar Heels, glass houses

That guy used to be the president at William and Mary

Dec 10, 2015, 10:30 AM

They fired him.

He's just pissed that the no-show classes are a thing of the past

Dec 10, 2015, 10:31 AM

and he actually has to teach now.

#UNCheat

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

He was constipated from the cheese and tried to work it out

Dec 10, 2015, 2:17 PM

with a stick, evidently the stick got hung up in there somewhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He was constipated from the cheese and tried to work it out

Dec 10, 2015, 2:32 PM

I'd say he's overdue for an enema.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2015, 10:41 AM

The guy says he played college football "many decades ago" and he has a problem with Dabo yelling at a player? Not sure where he "played football", but it must have been co-ed intramural flag football.

From his wikipedia page:

Dec 10, 2015, 10:50 AM

"Nichol spent his prep years at Bishop Lynch High School in Dallas, Texas (Class of 1969). He then attended Oklahoma State University (Class of 1973), where he received a philosophy degree and participated on the varsity football team (although he never played in a varsity game)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Nichol

He was a bench warmer and the coach probably didn't even know his name, much less pay enough attention to yell at him.

Well.....

Dec 10, 2015, 10:50 AM

Had to lift up my pant legs to trudge through all that sanctimony.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2015, 11:00 AM

Not true UNC doesn't have real professors.Duh!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2015, 11:15 AM
image.png(720.7 K)

Here is his info from UNC website with an email address if you want to let him know what an awesome journalist is.

Dec 10, 2015, 11:16 AM

I can't believe Meatloaf would do this! Say it ain't so!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2015, 11:24 AM

Ha he does look like meatloaf. Clemsonsuzi needs to add him to her journalist look a likes post

Oh good heavens...

Dec 10, 2015, 11:41 AM

...what a wimp. Typical liberal bleeding heart. He is one of those academics that has helped create all of our special tender little snowflakes we are now having to deal with in the world.

Teasdall will be a better player and a better man after this incident.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't he have a fake class to pretend to teach or somethin***

Dec 10, 2015, 12:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

If I were associated with a university that...

Dec 10, 2015, 2:15 PM

abused minority students by giving them diplomas for their services instead of educating them and preparing them for life I don't think I'd be shooting from the hip toward a coach who demands his players obey the rules, attend classes, do their homework, pass their classes, earn their diplomas and become real graduates through education.

It's a perfect example of one trying to remove the splinter from another's eye when he has a log jam in both his.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here you go guys. Have at it.

Dec 10, 2015, 2:16 PM

gnichol@email.unc.edu

Gene who wrote this article is a Law Prof

Dec 10, 2015, 2:22 PM

Gene who wrote this article is a Law Prof at UNC who specializes in poverty but yet he makes $205,400 – Teaching One Class Per Semester http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/18167/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

" Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do and think."

Dec 10, 2015, 2:34 PM

Now that UNCheat has been exposed their miss

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2015, 2:36 PM

Android

Dec 10, 2015, 2:41 PM

Mission us to lead the way in pointing out anything that can possibly deflect attention from them.

Dec 10, 2015, 2:42 PM

Even if just for a minute. Valid or not.

Of ALL the colleges on Earth...amazing arrogance

Dec 10, 2015, 2:44 PM

It is a sin to to hate something but this is justified. I HATE those cheaters.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic