Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kirby and what the NFL Draft CLEARLY said...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Kirby and what the NFL Draft CLEARLY said...

Apr 26, 2020, 9:29 AM

I lift free weights and work out and I’m easily in the top 1% of people in terms of health and pure physical shape. I pay the price. I work at it and people notice.

Having said that, I think Kirby should NOT have GONE PUBLIC with his comments. Why even remotely bring controversy into the picture? Just recruit and then produce on the field.

Yes, everyone if they are honest does know UGA has a tougher path the the playoffs. We know, Kirby. Deal with it. Don’t make dumb decisions. Don’t use the “F word” in a national press conference. That remains shocking to me and it concerns me. I know he is 44, but DONT DO THAT.

Just coach your team and try to win it all. And, shut up. Use common sense.

Having said that, WATCHING AND READING INTO THE 2020 NFL DRAFT WAS AWESOME!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bro***

Apr 26, 2020, 9:31 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The perfect preamble for a football fan message board:

Apr 26, 2020, 9:40 AM

"I lift free weights and work out and I’m easily in the top 1% of people in terms of health and pure physical shape. I pay the price. I work at it and people notice. Having said that...."

It's perfect. +1 to you Mr Bulldog

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look, I demand respect

Apr 26, 2020, 9:46 AM

I’m never a jerk, but I’m real.

Same thing with Kirby. He needs to tone it done and just coach

Re: Look, I demand respect

Apr 26, 2020, 10:58 PM

“I’m never a jerk, but I’m real” says some guy on the internet. And...NO, you don’t demand respect. It’s earned. If your opening paragraph to every poast is pure vanity, the only thing you DESERVE is derision and the accompanying laughter.

P.S. There are professionals that can help you in dealing with your feelings of inadequacy. Get help dawg.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2020, 11:48 AM

Hey man, it's hard to be humble when you're great.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kirby is not in the top 80%

Apr 26, 2020, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Look, I demand respect ]

Has he ever turned down a hot dog or Dairy Queen blizzard?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2020, 12:06 AM [ in reply to Look, I demand respect ]

"He needs to tone it done and just coach " - Therein lies the problem. Kirby Smart is NOT a good coach, and proved it to the entire college football universe when he squandered the talent of a #1 QB recruit that transferred and led his team to the CFP. That in itself proves Kirby is out of his league. He needs to coach DEFENSE for a team like Alabama that gets top recruits for him to make him look good. He should never be allowed anywhere close to a team's OFFENSE. He sucks at that, so let's just move on and wait until Smart gets run out of Athens.

Georgia produces the 4th most college football players in

Apr 26, 2020, 9:42 AM

the country. The top 3 states all have multiple state universities competing for the best players in the state. The only other major university in Georgia has academic requirements such that the best players can't get in, meaning Georgia doesn't really compete with them for the best players in the state.

When it comes to getting the best players, it would seem that Georgia has a much easier path to the National Championship than just about any other school in the country. Unfortunately, they have Kirby Smart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia produces the 4th most college football players in

Apr 26, 2020, 10:07 AM

UGA is between a rock and a hard place.The SEC least is watery weak compared to the west.So Kirby will continue to do well by default until the SEC championship.It would be a bad look to let him go because he can’t handle Bama or LSU.(or the coots).

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ This is TRUE

Apr 26, 2020, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Georgia produces the 4th most college football players in ]

About half of the 40 or so 4 star athletes that the State of Georgia produces each year are not gonna go away from home for College .

Same with Ohio St., UT, and LSU...no in-state competition.***

Apr 26, 2020, 6:14 PM [ in reply to Georgia produces the 4th most college football players in ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Same with Ohio St., UT, and LSU...no in-state competition.***

Apr 27, 2020, 1:04 AM

You are correct if you are referring to only Power 5 schools.

But your comparison is incorrect when you include all the other Group of 5 FBS schools. OH and LA are in the top 10 states in the nation in terms of number of FBS schools; since all FBS schools offer 85 football schollies, kids who want to play in these native states have lots of options. GA and TN are only slightly above average in the number of FBS schools, but both exceed SC.

As a comparison, let's say a SC 3- or 4-star wants to stay in state (which isn't necessary, since the scholarship covers any out-of-state tuition costs). If Dabo isn't interested in the kid, we know that Muschamp will promise him whatever it takes to get him to come. But if that SC 4-star doesn't get a good response from Clemson or USC, his only other FBS option is Coastal (before 2018, he had NO other in-state FBS options.)

But let's say an Ohio kid doesn't get recruited by Ryan Day. He still has 6 more FBS options at Cincinnati, Akron, Miami, Toledo, Kent or Ohio U.

A LA kid can play for La Tech, UL-Monroe, UL-Lafayette (now just UL) or Tulane.

Besides the house brand, GA has GT, Ga So, Ga St. Tennessee has Vandy, MidTen and Memphis.

So kids do have other options.

Nothing tough about UGa's SEC schedule over the last decade

Apr 26, 2020, 9:56 AM

because their division power schools like UT and UF had less than stellar seasons over the last decade. Vandy, Kentucky, and Missouri are middle of the road teams. SCAR had very good seasons from 2009-2013 with Spurrier, but have fallen back to their normal 5 plus loss teams each year. SCAR still beat UGA in Athens in 2019.

The only team that gives your yearly schedule a boost is Auburn. UGA has done less with more for a long time. Smart is Mark Richt Phase 2.

Re: Kirby and what the NFL Draft CLEARLY said...

Apr 26, 2020, 10:07 AM

I guarantee I can bench more than you, run a faster 40 yard dash, flip more tractor tires, and steal your girl. Anyway, what was your point again?

But, do you use free weights or a machine. You see, this

Apr 26, 2020, 10:21 AM

Is extremely important

Re: But, do you use free weights or a machine. You see, this

Apr 26, 2020, 1:49 PM

https://www.ebay.com/i/302754595204?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=302754595204&targetid=884734395793&device=m&mktype=pla&googleloc=9011888&poi=&campaignid=9343999095&mkgroupid=103102733908&rlsatarget=pla-884734395793&abcId=1139336&merchantid=101708868&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvJW6z9KG6QIVl47ICh1H0wpvEAQYAyABEgKic_D_BwE

You want to get in shape? This is what I use that has the best results.

Apr 26, 2020, 11:36 AM

How’s the shoulder healing?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL you mean Bama is actually on the schedule this year ?

Apr 26, 2020, 11:59 AM

Kirby showed what a weak Little Fat Soyboy he is with his whining.

Kirby can’t get out of his own way

Apr 26, 2020, 12:13 PM

null

Message was edited by: CootSmackdown16®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 12:53 PM

Sorry dude, it's highly likely that I'm much stronger than you. Not claiming I'm the strongest person or a bad ###, but I am much stronger than the average American male. I was skinny as a youth, and when I see people from my youth that haven't seen me in years they are surprised by how much muscle I have added over the years. So highly unlikely you could do anything to me if challenged me. Most likely I would just shove you to the ground and tell you take your loss like a man without even punching you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 9:05 PM

Yes! Ive been looking for this post for years and couldnt find it. I remember this being posted on tigernet a long time ago but dont know if it came from here or somewhere else. Thanks Dave for posting this +1

Apr 26, 2020, 1:36 PM

I admit it. I have the confuse. What DID the NFL draft clearly say about UGA? That once again, they had the talent but couldn’t deliver?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 6:34 PM

Kirby will Kirby and you are not going to change him.....glad he will never be our Coach......IMO.....he is little loud mouth pompous jerk who does not have what it takes to win national championship........Mark Richt had class.....Kirby has no class....and you know it......Go Tigers!!!!!

Watch out for the Carls of the world...

Apr 26, 2020, 7:19 PM

~JKB

Who is your sensei?

Apr 26, 2020, 7:49 PM

This is a serious question and should not be shrugged off. Your answer will tell me all I need to know about your odds in a legitimate street fight against me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

An 8th grader in middle school that cut in line..

Apr 27, 2020, 12:03 AM

at the water fountain at school.

I’d had enough as a 7th grader and I went off on him and his “crew” and did my thing. By lunch two things had occurred:

1) I was suspended for 3 days

2) Word spread that the pale 7th grader was not to be messed with

Re: An 8th grader in middle school that cut in line..

Apr 27, 2020, 12:11 AM

Will you be starting the 8th grade this year? And do you usually carry your lunch money? Make sure you bring extra, in case you want lunch too.

Are you a youth football coach and Three Year Lettermen?***

Apr 27, 2020, 11:52 AM [ in reply to An 8th grader in middle school that cut in line.. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, but...

Apr 27, 2020, 12:01 PM [ in reply to An 8th grader in middle school that cut in line.. ]

it's highly likely that I'm much stronger than you. Not claiming I'm the strongest person or a bad ####, but I am much stronger than the average American male. I was skinny as a youth, and when I see people from my youth that haven't seen me in years they are surprised by how much muscle I have added over the years. So highly unlikely you could do anything to me if challenged me. Most likely I would just shove you to the ground and tell you take your loss like a man without even punching you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Sorry, but...

Apr 29, 2020, 6:35 PM

Francis speaks the truth. I had not seen him since my youth, and could not believe who it was when friends told me. I thought I would approach him and re-introduce myself, but thought better- What if I had done something to #### him off in grade school? Better not take the chance.....

Dude...spare us the tougher schedule rhetoric...

Apr 27, 2020, 8:31 AM

You lost to the friggin' WormPullers !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Apr 27, 2020, 11:00 AM

Just imagine what Dabo and his staff could do with the Bulldog players.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I imagine he’d spend most of his time keeping them

Apr 30, 2020, 1:01 AM

Out of jail

Cites "tough path" to the CFP; neglects to beat SC at home.***

Apr 27, 2020, 11:07 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s as if Chris Cuomo posted on T-Net ... dorky to the max!***

Apr 27, 2020, 11:44 AM

Apr 27, 2020, 12:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Apr 29, 2020, 6:47 PM

Is this you?

Apr 30, 2020, 1:30 AM

Kirby is Kim Jung Un 2.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic