Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Listening to WCCP yesterday morning (the 9-12 show)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Listening to WCCP yesterday morning (the 9-12 show)

Nov 19, 2020, 8:59 AM

they could talk about nothing but the Coot Coaching search and who they think it should be. Literally had to change the station it got so old. Really could not care any less. Is this really the Clemson flagship station?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't agree more...

Nov 19, 2020, 9:01 AM

Re: Listening to WCCP yesterday morning (the 9-12 show)

Nov 19, 2020, 9:06 AM

wish we'd drop them and get a decent station. but we never will. Determined to stay small time forever

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2020, 9:16 AM

I stopped listening to WCCP the day my car radio died.

Brad is awful.

Nov 19, 2020, 9:17 AM

maybe the worst of the bunch was that smug fat-a yankee Zach Orr before he belly rolled off into the sunset.
"Qualk" is close... preachy/loud and a total soyboy.

Message was edited by: MidlandsTiger87®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Nov 19, 2020, 9:56 AM

Those who can, do. Those who can't, complain. Congrats.

Stopped listening to that $#!7 show years ago***

Nov 19, 2020, 10:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 19, 2020, 10:18 AM

What are they talking about today? WCCP is not that bad its talk sports radio. Walt has some good info some times but like all sports talk is very opinionated. Walt's voice was very hard to get use to but he is not that bad. He does have a high opinion of himself. Listen through all the crap you can get some good info sometimes.

Nov 19, 2020, 10:29 AM

I JUST FLIP IT OVER TO WBT AFTER MICKEYS SHOW. THE REST OF THE HOSTS THERE SUCK OUT LOUD.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2020, 10:31 AM

LOL I GOT BANNED FROM THEIR TEXT LINE FOR CALLING SINKIV A COOT. ###. TRUE IS TRUE

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2020, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Listening to WCCP yesterday morning (the 9-12 show) ]

and not to even mention the 10 same callers that call EVERY show EVERY day with their input. My favorite part is when someone wins a championship (SuperBowl etc) I never knew Pickens county had so many fans of the team that wins. Lot's of "We" won it.

Nov 19, 2020, 11:27 AM

Hey Mickey dissa Delvin. Ah wah guh axe you iffa yaw tank Trebah guhn be kay Satdy.

Nov 19, 2020, 11:34 AM

First, I would like to mention that I really enjoy Mickey's show and listen every morning.

With that said, you forgot to mention that they spent the entire segment prior to Delvin's hypothetical call discussing the keys to the game with #1 being "the return of Trevor Lawrence".

Also you omitted Delvin's final 2 hypothetical questions (edited and translated for reading purposes):

"Mickey, you think the Hornets will be any good after the draft last night? Lavar Ball, you know? Who gets fired next in college football? Is Oregon State's coach on the hot seat? I'll hang up and listen."

Nov 19, 2020, 11:55 AM

My son and I were talking WCCP callers last night...........for all the grief Delvin gets he actually has decent points.

The absolute worst callers are the ones (mostly Walts show) that call and give their "picks". Ugh, give me Bowling Green minus the 3, I'll take Georgia Southern and lay the 12, etc....

Then they call back on Monday...."ugh, hey Walt. I went 3-2 on my picks over the weekend....." and then proceed to talk about each one.

Nobody listening gives a freaking crap about some idiots picks.

Nov 19, 2020, 12:05 PM

I try to support WCCP and their supporters as much as possible because they are the flagship station. Mickeys show is the best one other than they Biggy games of the week segment. Delvin brings good points and does a good job. Much better than most the other callers.

Clemson Dominates, Rory, Big Bad Bob and all those clowns calling Walts show are absolutely terrible to listen to. Same crap day after day.

But hey. It could be worse I guess.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic