Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Listen uga
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Listen uga

Dec 1, 2018, 6:25 PM

If youre gonna win this game, you need to flood bama. Beat them by atleast 21. Bama shouldnt be allowed to skate through the championship game and still get in. Make sure youre the only sec team in it. Ima be pissed if georgia and bama both get in the playoffs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure Kirby doesn't want a rematch

Dec 1, 2018, 6:28 PM

He'll do whatever he can to knock Bama down to #5

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty sure Kirby doesn't want a rematch

Dec 1, 2018, 6:30 PM

I hope he does. I have no interest in playing bama in the playoffs. I only want them in the natty. Its bad for the playoffs, ratings wise for clemson and bama in the playoffs. Mire money and entertainment in yhe national championship. Plus it taste sweeter to see them lose the trophy

Re: Listen uga

Dec 1, 2018, 6:34 PM

So the team ranked #1 all yr for 12 games is not automatically in, but another is? And the 12-0 team plays a 13th game for a conf. championship and loses and is 12-1 is not in, but a team who does not play a CCG and is in at 12-0 by sitting at home is in, is BS. Bama gets in win/lose or else the whole system sucks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2018, 6:37 PM

If Ok and OSU are both 12-1 conference champs, should a 12-1 conference looser get in over either of them?

Dec 1, 2018, 6:41 PM

Not in my opinion

Dec 1, 2018, 6:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Listen uga ]

No. Ohio state and oklahoma would deserve to get in over bama imo. 12-1 record. And won their championship game.
This whole its bama thwy gotta make it in. Has got to stop no one else gets those kinds of breaks. If we lost at any point in the season including tonight. Theyll want to keep us out.

Dec 1, 2018, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Listen uga ]

We're ranked number 2. But i guarantee if we lose tonight theyll fight to keep us out. And weve been just as good as bama on offense and better on defense. Also notre dame played more competition than bama..
Theres no way with the way bama is playing you can justify it. I mean for christ sakes bama got in the playoofs last year without even playing yhe championship game. Theyre getting in off of brand

Dec 1, 2018, 6:46 PM

Nah. If we lose to freaking Pitt we deserve to be left out. Seriously Pitt just got rolled by a garbage Miami team and they got smoked by freaking UCF. I say we forfeit our bowl if we lose tonight.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic