Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My BP was 81/41 yesterday and if I die..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

My BP was 81/41 yesterday and if I die..

Oct 7, 2019, 3:58 PM

I'm still voting for Trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

####, that doesn't sound good.

Oct 7, 2019, 4:01 PM

Take care of yourself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My BP was 81/41 yesterday and if I die..

Oct 7, 2019, 4:02 PM

Then again, you are an absolute moron. You have that legacy going or you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are you guys sirius when you call each other moerons?***

Oct 7, 2019, 4:43 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he's not serious.

Oct 7, 2019, 5:06 PM

He love me and he hates it. I love him and I love it.

I'm long past fretting over a Trump hater calling me names.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2019, 6:25 PM

https://imgur.com/a/kwEv041

Oct 8, 2019, 11:38 AM

That is way too low! Please don't die. Please see your doctor NOW. I don't know your health history but I was feeling light headed and dizzy. Doc cut back on BP meds and beta blocker. Much better now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My cardio is at 1:15 PM today.

Oct 8, 2019, 12:16 PM

I can make it I believe and this will be the second time they cut my BP meds if that's the solution. Losing weight really lowers BP.

Re: My cardio is at 1:15 PM today.

Oct 8, 2019, 8:43 PM

Have you changed your diet lately? If so what kind of things are you eating?

If you vote after you die, that's a democrat vote

Oct 8, 2019, 11:54 AM

you should know this

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I would pay to watch you lecture Jesus on fiscal

Oct 8, 2019, 1:40 PM

Responsibility and why it's more important than nationalized healthcare that would save thousands of lives of God's children at the expense of the taxpayer.

Assuming hypocrites are still allowed into Heaven, that is.

If there's any discussion between Jesus and me about this...

Oct 8, 2019, 3:30 PM

you need to figure out some transportation to the site so you won't miss it.

Pubbers are starting to turn on him

Oct 8, 2019, 2:19 PM

I'm not sure he makes it on the ballot. Fox news is starting to talk #### about him.

Re: Pubbers are starting to turn on him

Oct 8, 2019, 2:22 PM

I want him scuttled at the convention or I am voting Warren(assuming she is the nominee).

Like my old Cherokee grandmother said.

Oct 8, 2019, 3:31 PM

'If the whoar is in you it will come out sooner or later.'

Re: Like my old Cherokee grandmother said.

Oct 8, 2019, 5:30 PM

Says the biggest hypocrite on T-Net. Like my Irish grandmother said "Once a cork sucker always a cork sucker". You certainly fit that phrase as I am positive you would gurgle Trump down to the sack on Main St. at high noon. Then ask Can I have some more please.

You held out revealing that you're a progressive liberal...

Oct 8, 2019, 5:55 PM

about as well as anyone could have. Now go back and read my grandmother's statement again.

When didn't you not graduate from Clemson?

Re: You held out revealing that you're a progressive liberal...

Oct 8, 2019, 6:20 PM

Oh, once again you would be wrong, you are consistent at least. Being fed up with Trump does not make one a progressive liberal silly man. It makes one willing to accept there are no redeeming qualities in the man and he is not worthy of my vote. NO matter who is running against the dimwit in fact.

A vote for Warren would be voting against my own economic interests in fact, that tells you of my disgust for Trump . That is if she would get her way on the big ticket items in her plank, otherwise I would be at worst even. Heck even your broke behind should be up for her SS raise and free Medicare, if you were smart of course. Seeing as those rich folks are gonna pay and it will not cost you and yours a thing right?

No need to re-read it old man, I know what was implied.Any questions on what my old Irish grandma said?

My OCG would say...

Oct 8, 2019, 6:32 PM

'you're cutting off you nose to spite your face.'

In Econ 301, labor economics AT CLEMSON, it was posed that ever decision ever made was based on economics. The offer professor dumafunchy made was that if given several widgets anyone would select the widget which cost the most when all are identical in every detail.

He eliminated the two obvious. Love will cause a man to allow a loved one to select the least economical choice. Likewise, a snob wannabe might buy the house which cost 10 grand more than identical houses on the street so he can boast of paying more suggesting that it's better than others on the block.

I just realized both are emotional driven. Without exploring other examples of emotional driven decisions I can honestly say your decision to vote Warren fits the model.

Re: My OCG would say...

Oct 8, 2019, 9:02 PM

If you can call my very disgusted opinion of leaving allies to be slaughtered as emotional so be it. I prefer to think of it as standing behind a pricipal of integrity, honesty and above all meaning what I say its to be taken as true. MAGA should mean the USA is a shining beacon for the world, not something to be laughed at or questioned as to our reliability as an ally.

Your little analogy is strikingly foolish and an example of why my buddies brother declined to teach a business course at the University near him. His brother is a self made millionaire by several factors of 10, all done without a University degree. As he bluntly told the Dean, he could never teach anything reesembling what they espoused in the Business School since it was all BS and why a large portion of University degree holder business fail in the 1st 3 years.

Re: My OCG would say...

Oct 9, 2019, 4:46 AM

No, you're so emotional you oppose anything and everything Trump does. You know no more about the middle east than anyone else here.

Fundamental economics is as true a universal law as thermodynamics. Just because your friend doesn't believe in either doesn't mean his body won't grow cold soon after he dies and it doesn't mean his business is successful because he disregards economics.

Re: Like my old Cherokee grandmother said.

Oct 8, 2019, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Like my old Cherokee grandmother said. ]

Plus consider that you being the biggest Trump whoar there is around these here parts your grandma's saying most aptly describes you. Hmmm, wonder just what she thinks of little ole 88 after all.

Oct 8, 2019, 10:43 PM

It wouldn't be the first time the Republicans needed the dead to turn out in order to win.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic