Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Like i said in a previous post....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,655

Like i said in a previous post....

Jul 28, 2015, 1:38 PM

Quit crying over Feaster. Look, I know this kid is a rare talent and will be a special player in college but Feaster is not bigger than Clemson. If he decides Clemson isn't the best fit for him, we will be fine. We already have good RBs on campus, no none of them are anywhere close to what Feaster will be but they are more than capable of doing what we need them to do. We have enough talent on the team right now to win championships, its up to Feaster if he wants to be a part of something special. I know he is making some of the fans upset, but like I said, we will be just fine without him. We cant control his decision so why worry about it? Lets move on and enjoy these days because we are playing at a level we haven't seen in a long time at Clemson, don't get all worked up over a 16 year old kid

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Like i said in a previous post....

Jul 28, 2015, 2:08 PM

I agree. Either he wants to play at CU or he does not. If not, we are better off to know now than signing day...There are lots of good running backs to be signed. One player does not make a team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2015, 2:22 PM

Agreed. Just wish parents would do a better job of teaching their kids about commitment. Seems to me once you commit to Clemson, you'd be doing everything in your power to get other big time commits to join you, NOT still feeling out other schools.

Maybe he's going there to get these other big recruits :) Its a plan Dabo has with him lol.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2015, 2:29 PM

Feaster will sign with the Tigers. Our play on the field this year will open his eyes back up. I'm not worried in the end he truly lives Clemson and so does his parents.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are you allowed to start a new thread with...

Jul 28, 2015, 2:31 PM

"like I said in a previous post"??

was juan not enough?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

End this now

Jul 28, 2015, 2:52 PM

Just pull his offer and go find a kid with decent integrity and give him an offer. When coaches show they aren't going to be played like a fool....these "me-me" players will end up cutting their own throats. This is "shopping around" for a better "deal" and it's so obvious.

Re: End this now

Jul 28, 2015, 2:54 PM

Good lord ####.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 28, 2015, 2:58 PM [ in reply to End this now ]

I REST MY CASE. NO WAY THIS FOOL IS A CLEMSON FAN. NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

Jul 28, 2015, 2:59 PM

agreed

null

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,655
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic