Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lets stop with all that...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Lets stop with all that...

Nov 28, 2020, 1:33 AM

"Trump has lost, get over it, move on, how cute and you have no evidence."

https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1332530731231236097?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1332530731231236097%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F11%2Fbreaking-huge-judge-mccullough-rules-2020-pa-election-likely-unconstitutional-gives-state-legislators-power-choose-electors%2F

https://www.scribd.com/document/486132522/Memorandum-Opinion-Filed-in-Pennsylvania-by-Judge-McCullough-Election-Likely-Unconstitutional#from_embed

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lets stop with all that...

Nov 28, 2020, 6:26 AM

Get over it. Try again in 2024; because this one is over. The nation as a whole overwhelmingly wanted Trump gone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2020, 6:52 AM

Or don't. Keep right on whining and screaming and looking for a way to overturn an election that Trump lost by more than six million votes now...and keep right on ignoring the fact that this is about to cost the GOP the Senate as well.

Amazing. My dreams of politicians keeping us safe from Trump, and then gridlock keeping us safe from the politicians for the next four years are going down the drain at a wondrous rate.

Onwards to a Democratic sweep. Which, just four short years after the GOP literally controlled all three chambers, has to be some kind of record for giving away power quickly.

So much winning.

How many house seats did you lose?

Nov 28, 2020, 8:26 AM

You still haven't explained how people cast negative votes or why the Dominion software produces vote totals past the decimal place to the thousandths. How do you cast a thousandth of a vote?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many house seats did you lose?

Nov 28, 2020, 10:01 AM

Two possibilities:

1) The story of the century, a voting system that has turned people into fractions of a vote, is taking place right under our noses and nobody knows about it except for CT1988 and someone on Twitter,

OR

2) That story isn't actually true.

Anyone's guess which is right, but I'm going with (2) for the moment.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You left out negative votes.

Nov 28, 2020, 11:07 AM

I've never tried to cast a negative vote. I reckon that's a city thing and a countryboy like me doesn't have the intelligence to master that skill.

Re: You left out negative votes.

Nov 28, 2020, 3:50 PM

The P&R wasn't the same without you. Please never leave us again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I declare, if I had the authority or proclaim that...

Nov 29, 2020, 1:44 AM

I would never leave I would not do so. I have another place to be in a short while, home. I long for that great day, the day which is without end. I can not say for sure but I feel as if I will miss the people here on Tnet's P&R bored, I can't say for sure but right now it seems to be so.

Those were also non-certified unofficial results***

Nov 28, 2020, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: How many house seats did you lose? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2020, 8:24 AM

Clue #1 that you don't have a case: all your proof is links to twitter.

Uh, Mr Spooneye.

Nov 28, 2020, 8:31 AM

How did you miss the link to the opinion filed by Judge McCullough in the OP?

Nov 28, 2020, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Lets stop with all that... ]

Nov 28, 2020, 9:47 AM

Nov 29, 2020, 8:37 PM

^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^

Nov 28, 2020, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Lets stop with all that... ]

I've explained how it works. I have paragraph upon paragraph about why it's stupid. You either aren't reading it or don't care. Go back to the big Rulez08 thread. It's about linking to something out of context to make it seem like something it's not.

E.g., a tweet linking to an affidavit supposedly showing fraud, except it's a case where no one alleges fraud. And Rulez08 going, oh sure Dems, no fraud here! As if he's made his case.

Nov 28, 2020, 10:00 AM

Nov 28, 2020, 10:03 AM

I agree that Twitter is a handy way to find things out, but it's also a handy way to get bamboozled by dishonest people.

The solution is easy: Find the truth (via Twitter if you like) and then link to the TRUTH, not to the tweet. If you find that the tweet is the best evidence, then it's not the truth.

See, e.g., Rulez08's magical affidavit that had zero to do with proving fraud anywhere and would be forgotten by now except I'm going to keep using it because it's such a nice example.

I linked it to the judge's order.

Nov 28, 2020, 11:42 AM

You are twisted, sister, if you think criticizing a twitter feed of a lawyer expressing a judge's deliberation.

The tweet was about sharing the celebration not the discovery. Had I taken the tweet at face value I would not have verified the accuracy of the tweet by finding the link to the text of the judge's opinion.

Only two humans can read my mind and I divorced both of them. Unless you are filing to divorce me stop acting like you can read my mind. I don't want a divorce, btw.

Nov 29, 2020, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Lets stop with all that... ]

T3,

If I go to google and type in a reasonable description of the alleged scandal - like Pennsylvania legislators can name new electors - and I get nothing on it, then I figure that it is bullyshitt.

This isn't a good look.

Nov 28, 2020, 9:09 AM

PA Supreme Court is going to have a field day with this ruling.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So will the SCOTUS.***

Nov 28, 2020, 11:12 AM

Let's not

Nov 28, 2020, 10:14 AM

88. It's over.

Listen, I know you especially took the loss hard because for the last four years, you've been pushing the narrative that Trump was the will of the American people and that opposing him put a person in the minority. Despite being shown data over and over and over, like his approval ratings/disapproval ratings, or just the simple fact that he lost the popular vote count in 2016, you continued to ignore it and spout this narrative.

Trumpism was what Americans want, you said. He would easily win 2020. Your bet with me, that he would get more than 14 percent of the black vote, was so absurd I almost feel bad collecting on it.

For the sake of your own sanity, you gotta let this go and accept it. You were wrong. The very clear majority of Americans reject Trumpism. It's dead. It's not coming back. And if you look around, even most of his supporters are accepting this. You're in a very, very small minority of people who refuse to accept reality.

His court cases are getting destroyed. Rudy Giuliani is a raging nut leaking transmission fluid. Trump has already suggested he knows it's over. You're sounding like the Hillary supporters in 2016. Actually, you're sounding worse. You spent four years decrying any claim against Trump as a conspiracy theory, and now you're pounding home an even bigger one.

Don't do this yourself. Trump lost. He lost legitimately. You don't have evidence to the contrary. He will not be president on Jan. 20.

Accept it, be at peace, and enjoy the game today. Go Tigers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I've show you the evidence of computer fraud.

Nov 28, 2020, 11:28 AM

No one has explained how 300+ negative ballots were cast or rather why someone or some algorithm can subtract votes. I'v shown the photos of the NYT feed where that happened. This suggest entries were made into a database and edited. Who has the authority to edit the vote count on a national election?

I've shown feed with vote totals like 346257.495 votes. You've written spreadsheets. Thousands of units are listed a X.YZW or in whole numbers plus fraction. Miles, inches, Nm, cm, in, ft, lbs, oz...never under any known circumstances can votes be in fraction. Not tenths, hundredths or thousandths. This indicates an algorithm which distorts vote totals or individual votes.

We've all see 6.2cm, 12.5ft, 12 feet and 7 inches. Who has seen 458964.642 votes. Don't bullchit me, Cat. If you can't smell the filth in this it's because you refuse to examine the evidence.

Anyone who refuses to question these anomalies is not interested in a fair election. They want to win even if the democratic process is the victim of the victory.

I’ll wait for judge in MI to rule

Nov 28, 2020, 11:38 AM

It all seems like BS.

I know you still won’t believe any results that don’t align with your feelings.

Re: I've show you the evidence of computer fraud.

Nov 28, 2020, 11:39 AM [ in reply to I've show you the evidence of computer fraud. ]

Guarantee there will be a simple obvious reason. You seem desperate. On that note, what stage of grief out of the 5 would you say you are in right now after the blowout of Trump?

1. Denial

2. Anger

3. Bargaining

4. Depression

5. Acceptance (Obviously not this one)

You've shown nothing.

Nov 28, 2020, 1:06 PM [ in reply to I've show you the evidence of computer fraud. ]

Are you referring to the case I have linked below?

They have held bipartisan recounts in all the close swing states. Bipartisan officials in both states have said it's all legit. The court cases are getting struck down left and right by bipartisan judges. The only whining and crying about votes is in places Trump lost. He's and y'all are not demanding any evaluation of the states he won, are you?

Why is that? Why do you readily accept those results?

Y'all keep linking these fringe right wing sites and Tweets that are desperate to find some problem in the counts, but it simply isn't there.

It was a legit election--just like every other ####### election in America--and Trump got blasted.

Y'all just can't accept the results because Dear Leader has conditioned you to think he can never lose, and y'all have encompassed yourselves in an echo chamber that has led you to believe that America is all about some Trump.

It's not. Trumpism is dead. Y'all lost.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Link

Nov 28, 2020, 1:06 PM

False. TV news clip does not show “fraud happening live on air during the 2020 presidential election” but shows year-old coverage from the 2019 Kentucky gubernatorial race in which no evidence of fraud was uncovered. CISA has dismissed the claim of an “election hacking and vote manipulation operation” known as “Hammer and Scorecard.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-cnn-not-evidence-vote-fraud/fact-check-tv-news-clip-does-not-show-live-computerized-fraud-on-election-day-2020-idUSKBN27P2TI

Who said anything about TV.***

Nov 28, 2020, 2:32 PM

Re: You've shown nothing.

Nov 28, 2020, 2:33 PM [ in reply to You've shown nothing. ]

That's 4.

That's 5***

Nov 28, 2020, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Let's not ]

Pennsylvania Supreme Court says CT1988's Order is rubbish

Nov 28, 2020, 10:40 PM

The Order: http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7862/file-10781.pdf?cb=1f7217

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pa-supreme-court-dismisses-republican-bid-toss-mail-ballots-halt-certification

But CT1988 was so confident

Nov 28, 2020, 11:00 PM

Don’t worry. He’ll clog the board with multiple rubbish posts tomorrow.

I mean, I don't know if this is an actual opinion...

Nov 28, 2020, 10:52 PM

but if it is, it was written by the worst legal writer in the history of legal writing. It reads like something a bad writer would write if they were pretending to have a law degree.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what happens when judges are elected not appointed.***

Nov 29, 2020, 12:43 AM

How dare you impeach the integrity of appointed judges.

Nov 29, 2020, 1:47 AM

I can't wait until someone finds this post and share it with an appointed judge. I might C&P it to the SCOTUS later today.

Nov 29, 2020, 8:34 PM

Do you check your information at all ??

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/10/fact-check-state-legislators-choose-electors/6204171002/

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic