Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: TV channel announced for Clemson-Georgia Tech
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: TV channel announced for Clemson-Georgia Tech

Oct 11, 2020, 9:51 AM

TV channel announced for Clemson-Georgia Tech

No. 1 Clemson will head to Bobby Dodd Stadium on Saturday (Oct 17) to face off at noon. The game has been announced to be on ABC. Both teams are coming off impr Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lets hope there is no weather event going on is the WLOS

Oct 11, 2020, 9:55 AM

vieweing area then. Bunch of dumb as ses....

Re: Lets hope there is no weather event going on is the WLOS

Oct 11, 2020, 10:24 AM

OMG, their coverage of the tornado warning was not only annoying, they actually kept saying the same exact thing over & over with very few specifics. Then their thread that they ran across the top of the screen was so low and so large that it covered about 1/6th of the entire TV picture. And that weather lady Is so awful!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 11:39 AM

That's why she can't work at channel 4 and it's not like we didn't have Dale freaking Gilbert on the pa he could have handled all our weather updates.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Lets hope there is no weather event going on is the WLOS ]

I had to stream on ESPN Watch and throw to my TV. I COULDNT TAKE THE WEATHERLADY!!

And the ESPN watch feed didn’t include any graham/harrison ads.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn’t that great not having to watch ANY

Oct 11, 2020, 4:09 PM

political ads?!? I may watch games only on the ESPN app from now until after the election.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Oct 11, 2020, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Lets hope there is no weather event going on is the WLOS ]

I understand why they do it but why is WLOS concerned over a Warning in the upstate? They can't even get a decent digital signal over the air into the upstate unlesss you pay for TV. I tune into WSPA or WYFF during tornado weather.

Re: TNET: TV channel announced for Clemson-Georgia Tech

Oct 11, 2020, 12:08 PM

The audio signal on games from ABC this season has been terrible. We have watched and listened to our games while in Tennessee and SC. The announcers’ voices are muffled and about 50% drowned out by the crowd noise, some of which is piped in. Other networks are ok. I’d be interested to know if others have noticed this problem. ABC, please fix this problem.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've enjoyed the alternate telecasts with no announcing.

Oct 11, 2020, 3:21 PM

ESPN did this Saturday with the Florida / A&M game - had a 2nd broadcast on #2 with only PA, crowd noise (Aggieland was packed), and an overhead camera angle the whole game. They do a lot more of this during post-season so it's nice to enjoy along the way.

I've noticed the ABC announcer level being lower before on college broadcasts. Don't know how intentional that is. College football does have great sounds so that could be part of it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 12:20 PM

Another No See Um on DISH in Georgia. DISH continues to fail miserably at covering the Braves & college football.

Oct 11, 2020, 12:22 PM

Glad it's not crappy ACCN - don't get the games in GA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 12:49 PM

Count yourselves lucky to have seen the game. I live in west GA, and a tornado hit here about 4:30. We went to the basement until it was over. It blew down trees on my street and knocked out the electricity. As far as I know, there are no injuries or significant home damage.

We finally got power back about 6 AM this morning, and it was 6:30 before I learned anything about yesterday's game. The first game in many years that I have not seen in person or on TV. I'll enjoy watching the replay.

Oct 11, 2020, 1:28 PM

Sorry about your storm damage. I'm just glad y'all are OK. The replay of the game will be fun to watch. Go, Tigers!

Oct 11, 2020, 2:32 PM

I am gonna watch the replay just to see the bumble/fumble field goal attempt. Bet Dabo don't try another 68 yard fg attempt this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic