Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's Try This Again!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Let's Try This Again!

Feb 8, 2021, 3:18 PM

It'll take a bit to get everything back together, but go ahead and bookmark me, subscribe, etc.

The full 2020 football season has been uploaded. I'm just editing video details and publishing when I'm able. After this, I'll upload the current year's basketball games and then work backwards from there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYdZ35FB3RE3zzZfqV6dbDA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad to have you back!!***

Feb 8, 2021, 4:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Let's Try This Again!

Feb 8, 2021, 5:18 PM

Looks like I'm limited to 15 uploaded videos per day. So this is going to take about a month to get all of my videos back on YouTube (plus others I've worked on during my 'dark' days). Please be patient with me, folks.

Excellent!

Feb 8, 2021, 5:31 PM

Thank you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent!

Feb 8, 2021, 5:32 PM

Thank you.

GREAT !!! TIGER Tv. Hope toe see ALL Dabo era games up

Feb 9, 2021, 4:31 PM

Well at least the ones we won. Don't spend time watching losses LOL

Feb 9, 2021, 9:13 PM

February 9 Update: All of this year's football (2020) and basketball (2020-21) games (to date) have been added. The first four televised baseball games from last year (2020) have been added. And I've hit my daily upload cap. More to come tomorrow.

Feb 9, 2021, 11:02 PM

I can’t thank you enough. Do you have a donations link?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Feb 10, 2021, 11:22 PM

The rest of the 2020 baseball season is currently going up, including two wins over South Carolina (Sam Weatherly's gem in Columbia!). Part of 2020 softball is currently uploading as well. Tomorrow's menu includes the remainder of 2020 softball and the beginning of 2019 football.

Feb 13, 2021, 2:06 PM

February 13 Update:

I've uploaded all of last year's baseball and softball seasons (that I have in my library)...I believe I got all televised wins for each last year.

I've also uploaded most of the 2019 football season. The Texas A&M and Wake Forest games are being re-uploaded as I write this post, due to errors on YouTube's part when I tried to put them up the first time.

The 2019 baseball regional (Oxford) is now up.

I've also got the first five games of the 2019-20 basketball season up.

In the next few days, it'll be:

- 2019-20 Basketball
- 2018 Football
- 2018-19 Basketball

Stay tuned.

Feb 14, 2021, 6:31 PM

Yay.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2021, 8:41 AM

This is awesome news. I am subscribed.

Just curious, if you can share, what changed so you won’t get shut down again?

Feb 14, 2021, 10:59 AM

If you would like to donate to show your appreciation and to defray some storage costs, here is his paypal:

paypal.me/CUTigerTV

He is not soliciting whatsoever but I wanted to give a small token.

Feb 16, 2021, 5:45 PM

February 16 Update:

The 2019-20 basketball season is now completely uploaded.

Twelve of the 15 games from the 2018 football season have been uploaded as well. Three games (Texas A&M, Syracuse and South Carolina), along with the 2019 Texas A&M game, were flagged by YouTube as identical to previous videos that were taken down, and thus not allowed to be published. So, it looks like I'll need to figure out a way to tweak those videos to get them to be viewable again.

Three other versions of the Alabama game from the 2018 season (2019 title game) are currently uploading and should be available soon. After those finish, it'll be 2018-19 basketball.

Feb 22, 2021, 9:47 PM

February 22 Update:

The good news is that much of the 2017-18 Sweet 16 basketball season, including the NCAA Tournament run, has been uploaded, along with the 2018 football season, including four different telecasts from the megacast of the national championship against Alabama. I've also uploaded our 2021 home softball opener (win vs. #14 Virginia Tech last Thursday), with more 2021 softball and baseball to come.

The bad news is that more videos are being recognized as videos that are identical to others that have been previously taken down. While I'm sure there's a work-around for this issue, it won't happen all that quickly.

Continue to enjoy! Go Tigers!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic