Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let me get this straight about strength of schedule..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

Let me get this straight about strength of schedule..

Jan 3, 2020, 1:05 PM

The ACC had 10 teams in bowl games, going 4-6

The SEC had 9 teams in bowl games, going 7-2

Ouch..

This is going to be such a fun win. Sending the paper Tigers back to obscurity where they belong.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let me get this straight about strength of schedule..

Jan 3, 2020, 1:08 PM

News flash: the game is not the SEC vs. the ACC.

It's the got-lucky to get by Bama because their QB was hurt LSU Tigers vs. the reigning national champion on a 29 game winning streak Clemson Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bunch of average teams playing each other....

Jan 3, 2020, 1:10 PM

With a few exceptions. Who really cares?

ACC is down.....but not Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she knows.***

Jan 3, 2020, 1:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Geaux boy is reminiscent of coot mentality

Jan 3, 2020, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Bunch of average teams playing each other.... ]

Bragging on their conference. Haven’t had much else to be proud of for the last 20+ years.
Greaux Up

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s perplexing. We all get why the coots do it.

Jan 3, 2020, 1:24 PM

But LSU? They’re strong enough on their own. This truly shows the power of Bama. They don’t chant SEC at all. It’s all about them. They don’t care about their conference. It’s the way it should be.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Remember when LSU lost to Troy

Jan 3, 2020, 2:22 PM

And Notre Dame in the same season.

Re: Remember when LSU lost to Troy

Jan 3, 2020, 4:24 PM

Oh yeah I remember that. Didn't Troy go something like 14-1 that year and play for the national championship. Seems like that was the same year that UGA destroyed Nichols State by like 7 points----- LOL

Jan 3, 2020, 1:12 PM

haha! The opposing fan on OUR board is laughing at us!!! What a pathetic life you have. You are an embarrassment.

Nobody here cares about the ACC but you are on a Clemson message board creating threads bragging about the conference you are in. Again, EMBARRASSING.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2020, 1:15 PM

This post was in reference to seeing several threads about LSU not playing a tough schedule and not seeing anything like Clemson is supposed to be throwing at us.. You guys didnt have to SQUEAK by UNC?? LOL... Heck yall squeaked out the OSU game too.

Bucknuts > lsuwho***

Jan 3, 2020, 1:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ummm...this from the team that “beat” a less than healthy Tua by

Jan 3, 2020, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me get this straight about strength of schedule.. ]

what? A whole 5 points!! And squeaked out a three (3!!) point “stomping” on Auburn - at home. The same Auburn that lost to Minnesota in their bowl game. Wow! Just Wow.

If you don’t think Clemson is better than Auburn & Bama, you’ll see on the 13th!

Go Tigers from the REAL Death Valley!!

But SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

Jan 3, 2020, 1:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, swamp boy. The SEC is overrated. Keep drinking

Jan 3, 2020, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me get this straight about strength of schedule.. ]

that rat poison though.

Good thing Tua was nearly dead when you played him, right?!

We are not ACC homers. Clemson does not stoop to the level

Jan 3, 2020, 1:14 PM

of teams like LSU and chant "SEC" when Alabama is playing because their team is irrelevant. Congratulations on the success next year because without Burrow LSU will be back to being Bama's #####

Re: We are not ACC homers. Clemson does not stoop to the level

Jan 3, 2020, 1:16 PM

Naw, we have a QB with more arm talent than Burrow and has been learning the system for 3 years. Wont be much drop off, especially in year 2 under Brennen. Wishful thinking on your part.

This guy is not

Jan 3, 2020, 1:43 PM

an LSU fan. Posts reek of coot. Things he says are coot level 99. "We have a better QB behind Burrow." Why is he on the bench, then?

Re: We are not ACC homers. Clemson does not stoop to the level

Jan 3, 2020, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: We are not ACC homers. Clemson does not stoop to the level ]

Which system, the pathetic one of the past two years, or the improved system that you now run! Even the greatest QB of all time couldn't run the old system.

Ask Ohio State about the " strength of schedule " argument .

They're just another NC State now , to us .
We're about to make ya'll our 2nd FSU .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 3, 2020, 1:17 PM

why would i ask OSU.. There SOS sucks too. LOL..

Jan 3, 2020, 1:21 PM

Not according to the " strength of schedule " rationale that homers like you try to make seem logical .

Listen , you have all the time 10 days allows to talk your trash and poke the bear . Have fun with it . I do .
I mean , I don't go over to the oppositions site and do it because that's stupid and pointless ... but you seem to dryhump it so geaux on and be you .

We won't hear from you again after the 13th .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 3, 2020, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me get this straight about strength of schedule.. ]

This guy is a Gamecock troll right?

I’m giving LSU the benefit of the doubt and assuming the most moronic LSU posters are just Gamecock trolls...

The SEC garbage is a sure fire giveaway...
Such conference zealotry is usually reserved for programs that have no other choice...as their own program has done nothing..

Be more creative-
And go back to hiding in your basement hoping Jordan Burch still signs with your joke of a program...

Pretty sure it's a genuine LSU fanatic troller.

Jan 3, 2020, 2:10 PM

Remember this is the first year LSU has been relevant in the past 12 or more years. They all about chanting SEC hanging off Bama's coattails. The pressure is just too much for them I'm afraid.

What exactly does that have to do with 1/13?

Show me that stat line on the score sheet.

We get that you’re mighty proud of that SEC logo on your jersey. We’re proud of the Tiger Paw on ours.

#realdeathvalley

Re: What exactly does that have to do with 1/13 night? Show me

Jan 3, 2020, 1:18 PM

Hey Geaux, how did your gamecocks do in their bowl game ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU should win this game easily.

Jan 3, 2020, 1:18 PM

I mean, SEC, Heisman QB, juggernaut offense, playing at home, all D healthy...

It would go down as one of the most embarrassing losses in college football history should LSU not take care of business.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How is a team like CLEMSON from

the abysmal A SHE SHE supposed to take the same field as a team from the mighty SEC? We should forfeit out of respect!

Why even waste our time? And the injuries our players will be subjected to. By God, we’re gonna drop like flies. Surely it will be the same as last time we faced the MIGHTY TIGERS from L. S. U. Our players were falling all over the turf, right? Guys?!?! I’m trembling in fear!

Pathetic post, since we care NOT about the ACC (in fact the ACC is "down" BECAUSE of Clemson's rise - and that "Clemson Effect" continues to ripple out into the SEC and the rest of the country) - moreover, win or lose (hey, you have the GREATEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF LSU AND THE SEC, so you SHOULD win in your upcoming home game - but let's see what happens), these Clemson Tigers are going nowhere - believe it or not, but the best is STILL yet to come!

SEE YOU IN NOLA

Jan 3, 2020, 1:23 PM

cutfan said:

Pathetic post, since we care NOT about the ACC (in fact the ACC is "down" BECAUSE of Clemson's rise - and that "Clemson Effect" continues to ripple out into the SEC and the rest of the country) - moreover, win or lose (hey, you have the GREATEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF LSU AND THE SEC, so you SHOULD win in your upcoming home game - but let's see what happens), these Clemson Tigers are going nowhere - believe it or not, but the best is STILL yet to come!

SEE YOU IN NOLA

Man i see the built in excuses and talking points for your moral victory already brewing. Bad look, Clempson

Jan 3, 2020, 2:25 PM

cutfan said:

SEE YOU IN NOLA

Man i see the built in excuses and talking points for your moral victory already brewing. Bad look, Clempson

Well the Clempson just gave you away coot. LSU fans are morons but you coots take the cake! LMAO!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2020, 6:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me get this straight about strength of schedule.. ]

cutfan said:

SEE YOU IN NOLA

You nailed it, she's a coot fan. "Clempson" is one of their favorite words on the FGF.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something to take comfort in

Jan 3, 2020, 1:22 PM

When you get up on the 14th and realize not only did you lose but you have no chance in getting another try anytime in the foreseeable future.

Stock up on those “SEC, SEC, SEC” shirts now!

44-16 troll.***

Jan 3, 2020, 1:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow...you've been sucking on bama's hind ### so long you don't even know when to stop...

NEWS FLASH - You won your conference, you no longer have to ride the coat tails of others....

Coming to another teams board to brag about your teams one thing, but to come to brag about your conference? That's ###### bag loserville city dude.

Jan 3, 2020, 1:31 PM

Yeh......OSU said something similar......but it sounds dumber when you say it.

where you been the last 4 year? being obscure i think***

Jan 3, 2020, 1:31 PM

Jan 3, 2020, 1:41 PM

Does you mom know you are using her computer?

Jan 3, 2020, 1:44 PM

His mother sleeps all day . She uhhh... works at night .

DB23

I mean it’s kinda LSU’s fault we are in the posiy

Jan 3, 2020, 1:45 PM

We are in.

4th and how long was it? I can’t really remember any more. But Tajh Boyd probably does.

And then it all just fell into place.

And the last time we played the greatest team the world and the SEC had produced was just downright awful.

LSU, is good and this is why we gotta play the games.

I know it’s been a while, but act like you’ve been there before.

Jan 3, 2020, 1:51 PM

There are chicken feathers poking through OP's LSU jersey. LSU people are not so pathetic and insecure that they troll Clemson boards for fun. You know who are that pathetic? Coots.

Someone doesn't understand what SoS means....***

Jan 3, 2020, 1:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Someone doesn't understand what SoS means....***

Jan 3, 2020, 1:59 PM

of course many/most don't.

peeps on this board prefer to flame, intelligent conversation is here but rare.

to enjoy, just ignore most of them

Hey hey psybjob welcome welcome. Ol red sticky

Jan 3, 2020, 2:18 PM

Can't be far behind.

Jan 3, 2020, 1:59 PM

this dude is a Coot, what a clown

Jan 3, 2020, 2:10 PM

Of those other sec teams which one could possibly play with Clemson?

Jan 3, 2020, 2:14 PM

LOL - has nobody told ol' Geaux-bo that it was CLEMSON that sent LSU into their 7-year tailspin, and that we're planning to send them reeling again. LOLOL at the faux TIGERS.

You do realize LSU won the SEC this season...

Jan 3, 2020, 2:17 PM

you don't have to ride the conferences coattails... for once.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jan 3, 2020, 2:19 PM

We are Clemson fans not ACC fans.
SEC= Sucks Everyones #####

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2020, 2:27 PM

exactly, I would never root for Florida State, rooting for your rivals & the teams you have to recruit against is counter productive

Hope those numbers will console you when you

Jan 3, 2020, 3:25 PM

lose the only game that really matters.

Time for the mods to take out the chicken trash... ***

Jan 3, 2020, 3:29 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

over and under

Jan 3, 2020, 3:34 PM

On the number of play stoppage for”injuries” by the fighting tigers of Baton Rouge! Last time we played that ferocious beast it was about 12 on the last GAME WINNING drive alone!

Jan 3, 2020, 3:51 PM

SEC fan's favorite snack treat is Deez Nuts
They just love taste of Deez Nuts
All they can think about are Deez Nuts
Isn't Clemson like 11-1 in last 12 vs SEC?
So SEC fans should stop hanging on Deez Nuts

Jan 3, 2020, 4:24 PM

As sad as it is most of those “SEC” teams like to chant SEC SEC SEC after a win against another conference. I was lucky enough to get some free tickets from my office to the gator bowl last night and when Tennessee turned it around and won they erupted in SEC! Chants ??????

Jan 3, 2020, 4:32 PM

Pathetic ..... hope Tennessee gives Pruitt a 10 year contract!

Jan 3, 2020, 4:29 PM

Still haven't figured why d bags from other schools go on teams website to talk trash. You can't affect the game at all, you just make you and all your corndog fans look bad. Go on home and CHOOT EM!!!

Message was edited by: 1portroyalty®

Jan 3, 2020, 4:49 PM

cause they're bandwagon fans, Noobs trying to impress everyone with their level of fandom, and they don't even have any clue who Homer Jordan is

yep and a choke job from v tech

Jan 3, 2020, 4:30 PM

and indiana from being 5-4..its not like the almighty sec flat out dominated their teams this bowl season

Jan 3, 2020, 4:53 PM

The funny (pitiful) part about your post is that you have to talk about conferences. The real funny (actually humorous) part is that after the Clemson win, it’s still going to be all you’re talking about.

Jan 3, 2020, 4:54 PM

yes and they always leave out how Clemson has been dominating the SEC recently

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic