Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let me get this straight. This is unreal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Let me get this straight. This is unreal

Sep 4, 2020, 8:23 AM

The Antifa murderer that you can hear on camera "there's two of them" "pull it out" and then gunshots didn't get immediately arrested. Not only that, he got an interview from Vice to explain his side of the story. (it was all obviously lies.

After the interview, the cops go to his house to arrest, he resists, and they shoot and kill him.

Meanwhile Kyle Rittenhouse has been in jail since the shooting, and all video evidence supports the fact that he was acting in self defense.

https://twitter.com/TimBella/status/1301774937695416320?s=20

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let me get this straight. This is unreal

Sep 4, 2020, 8:24 AM

Oh. And the Antifa lunatics who have been rioting and looting for the last 60 days are obviously still defending the murderer. Such great people.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1301832079307497473?s=20

Really shouldnt say this.....

Sep 4, 2020, 8:38 AM

but I am glad he is dead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2020, 9:01 AM

I don't know man, seem very apples and oranges to me.

The guy wasn't arrested immediately because he ran and they did not know who he was right away. Once they did, they went to arrest him and ended up shooting him dead when he pulled a gun on police.

The only reason he wasn't in jail was that they had to track him down. Also, Kyle wasn't arrested right away either, he was allowed to walk the night of the shooting and they KNEW exactly what he had done. They arrested him the next day as they should have.

End of the day, the guy is dead and unless some evidence comes out saying he was defending himself (I doubt there is any) then good riddance but there is no unfairness here, no conspiracy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How dare you go against Q

Sep 4, 2020, 9:05 AM

by bringing facts to a Trump supporter.

It confuses and angers them

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

interesting...

Sep 4, 2020, 9:30 AM

I TU'd him because I agree with him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2020, 9:07 AM

What is Rittenhouse's bail? I am surprised he isn't out on bail. He will get off imo as he deserves to get off.

Sep 4, 2020, 9:44 AM

I would be surprised if he doesn't get off but I believe he was denied bail.

Sep 4, 2020, 9:49 AM

Where your silly story falls apart is that there's not video evidence that Rittenhouse was acting in self defense. Prosecutors who actually understand the case better than you (believe it or not) don't believe it.

Further, there is no self defense claim to be made while you're actively committing a separate crime.

In a better scenario, that little terrorist wouldn't have left the scene either and both cases would be closed.

Look, olemike

Sep 4, 2020, 10:19 AM

I think everyone here agrees the Antifa dude was a POS murderer. No one has argued otherwise.

Rittenhouse wasn't self defense. As I saw one veteran put it, when you arm yourself for combat and enter a combat zone, self defense arguments go out the window.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Look, olemike

Sep 4, 2020, 10:27 AM

Defense goes out he window in your mind, or by law? Don’t think you understand the difference.

Re: Look, olemike

Sep 4, 2020, 10:31 AM

Well, by law in Wisconsin, it's definitely gone out the window. So I guess that's all that matters, doesn't it?

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic