Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last prayer update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Last prayer update

Jan 16, 2021, 7:42 PM

My Sisters grandson passed away a short time ago. I thank everyone of you wonderful people that took a few moments to say a prayer. Please remember his family, they are devastated. God bless you all.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Last prayer update

Jan 16, 2021, 7:49 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for him and all of you

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 7:49 PM

I am so sorry, My Friend. All we can do is place things in His hands. I pray your sister's grandson left behind good memories to cherish forever.

Message was edited by: The Mole®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 7:51 PM

I am so so very sorry. It is with a sad sad heart that I write this post. Losing a child is so difficult. You and your entire family will be in my prayers. It is my prayer that the Holy Spirit will provide you all with Gods peace and comfort as only he can do.

My favorite verses in John Chapter 14.

Again words cannot express my sadness for your family’s lose. Just know you are surrounded by love from the Clemson family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 7:57 PM

I am so sorry for your family's loss--am praying for all of you.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 16, 2021, 7:59 PM

Nothing to say. I can’t imagine the devastation for your family. Prayers up and praying for peace for grandson in heaven and family on earth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry for your loss...

Jan 16, 2021, 7:59 PM

Praying for your Family.??

Re: Sorry for your loss...

Jan 16, 2021, 8:03 PM

So sorry 232. Prayer can give you strength and comfort. Condolences to the entire family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understand how difficult this is...

Jan 16, 2021, 8:38 PM

I lost my 24 year old son 4 years ago...a 2015 graduate of Clemson that had been married to his CLEMSON grad high school sweetheart for 10 1/2 months. GriefShare is a wonderful organization. They offer various means of support. I attended their program 2 years after my son passed. With time the days will become more bearable but the void of their presence is always there. I know I will see my son again because of Jesus. You and your sister’s family are in my prayers. God WILL give strength for each day.

Re: I understand how difficult this is...

Jan 16, 2021, 11:26 PM

I am so sorry for the loss of you son as well as the loss of a new husband. My prayers go out to his wife to. Sometimes it is so difficult to understand these tragedies and why they happen to good people. But faith in God tells us he will bring good from these tragedies.

I will be praying for you and your family clemsongrad84. My wife and I lost our first child after just 5 days after her birth. You never forget them and it is true days get more bearable. Andrea’ Crouch wrote a song titled “ It Want Be Long” and “ Jesus is the Answer “. If you get a chance to listen to them I hope they inspire you and the family of the original poster who lost a grandson today.

So many times people ask for prayer request. I ask my paster about praying for yourself and for others. He said Jesus knows our tragedy but he wants us to come to him and give him the burden. And it shows to Jesus just how important this is to you. When you adk for prayer request again you are telling Jesus just how much this tragedy has affected you. The more prayers to Jesus let’s him know you are loved by many other people. Which means you are spreading that love to. So I will continue to prayer for you and 232 as well as your families. This really helped me in my prayer life.

May God give both families comfort and peace through the Holy Spirit.

Jan 16, 2021, 8:42 PM

One of the most difficult things for us to understand is the loss of a child or grandchild. Cherish the happy memories.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My heart goes out to you and your family! So sorry to hear this, man.***

Jan 16, 2021, 8:56 PM

Re: My heart goes out to you and your family! So sorry to hear this, man.***

Jan 16, 2021, 9:27 PM

Very sorry to hear ‘‘tis Sad news. Prayers for Peace and Comfort to your Family.

I ache with you . . .

Jan 16, 2021, 9:20 PM

Too many things I do not understand . . . My prayers are still with your family . . . Hold them close with hugs that linger.

Words cannot comfort at this moment, but I am truly sorry for your loss and a life shortened.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 9:35 PM

I am so deeply sorry. The pain is so real. I pray you find comfort in the promise of the resurrection. May he rest in Gods eternal peace and joy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very sorry to read this.

Jan 16, 2021, 9:43 PM

Prayers for the family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 16, 2021, 10:13 PM

My heart hurts for your family. I cannot imagine the pain of losing a grandchild. Prayers for all of you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 10:14 PM

Words cannot express how sorry I am. My prayers are with your family going forward.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"My body stunk but I kept my funk"- 'Every Picture Tells A Story, Don't It'

I am so sorry and prayers sent

Jan 16, 2021, 10:16 PM

??????

Re: Last prayer update***

Jan 16, 2021, 10:17 PM

Jan 16, 2021, 10:19 PM

My heart hurts for all of your family. I cannot imagine the pain of losing a grandchild. Prayers for all of you.

Jan 16, 2021, 11:40 PM

So sorry for you, your sister and your family's tragic loss. Prayers sent for peace and strength.

Jan 17, 2021, 1:05 AM

My hearfelt condolences on his passing. It's a hard thing to have to go through when you lose a loved one. Prayers for everyone in the family for comfort and peace.

Very sorry to read this news. Prayers offered

Jan 17, 2021, 4:51 AM

for your family.

Jan 17, 2021, 5:19 AM

232press® said:

My Sisters grandson passed away a short time ago. I thank everyone of you wonderful people that took a few moments to say a prayer. Please remember his family, they are devastated. God bless you all.

We can not understand or fathom Gods reason. Some souls are so great they are called home quickly. That being said my oldest is six and her brother 17 months......I would gladly go in their place. Prayers of healing and Thanksgiving are said tonight.

Sorry for your loss. May God comfort your family during this time.***

Jan 17, 2021, 6:56 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 8:02 AM

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS AND PRAYERS FOR COMFORT AND PEACE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2021, 3:04 PM

Will continue to pray for your sister and all the family.

Jan 18, 2021, 3:08 PM

That’s awful, I’m so sorry, I’m praying right now for all touched by this to have comfort, love, peace & understanding. In Jesus name Amen.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 9, 2021, 7:19 AM

Just saw this. Please accept my condolences and prayers for your family!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2021, 7:19 AM

232press®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2021, 3:11 PM

Just read your post. I am so very sorry for your loss and your sisters family’s loss. When my mom and nephew passed away I read John Chapter 14 over and over. I pray it will give you all God’s peace and comfort.

232press you and your family will continually be in mine and in so many more people’s thoughts and prayers.

Prayers***

Feb 9, 2021, 9:05 PM

I am praying for you and your family.

Feb 9, 2021, 9:08 PM

I’m so sorry.

I pray that you all feel God’s peace that passes all understanding.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I am praying for you and your family.

Feb 9, 2021, 9:25 PM

What a devastating loss! So sorry. Praying for the whole family.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic