Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Larry from AL on Finebomb show was kidded by NDame fan that his beloved Tide Team is #2
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Larry from AL on Finebomb show was kidded by NDame fan that his beloved Tide Team is #2

Jan 25, 2019, 3:39 PM

out of the gate this year since Clemson will be ranked #1..and so Larry went berserk..

and so Finebombs two assistants started ragging Larry with chants of #2, #2, #2...

and he grew more hostile & hung up!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Larry from AL on Finebomb show was kidded by NDame fan that his beloved Tide Team is #2

Jan 25, 2019, 3:43 PM

One of the best segments I've seen on finebaum in a long time. I kinda enjoy watching him now. What is happening to the world???

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree oneclemson - some things in the world are upside down....

Jan 25, 2019, 7:18 PM

.... but other things - like the Tigers rightful place in the college football world - are dead on!’

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Larry from AL on Finebomb show was kidded by NDame fan that his beloved Tide Team is #2

Jan 25, 2019, 3:44 PM

We beat ND by 27 points and Bama by 28. Maybe ND should claim that they are #2 since they played us closer even if it was only 1 point.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 4:14 PM

I was 1 point but we held back against bama. We could have easily punched that last td in.

Jan 25, 2019, 4:54 PM

That was a good segment. I don't usually listen to the phone call-ins but that was great. Thanks for the tip. It's about 24 minutes in.

Kinda nice to see how their entitled fans....,

Jan 25, 2019, 7:15 PM

.... deal with losing..... lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

What do you suppose Larry does for a living?

Jan 25, 2019, 7:45 PM

Funny to hear the comment after Larry's call that "comparison of UCF fans and Alabama fans is a lot closer" implying the Bama fans are delusional like the UCF fans.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I reckon I just need a bottle of Rum and six cokes.

Jan 25, 2019, 7:57 PM

I can't handle as much Finebaum as you, Bill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 7:59 PM

Fact is that Finebaum is a pimp...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 8:27 PM

http://m.espn.com/general/play?id=25852641&cast=9560758

It all starts about 11 minutes into it the I-Man Fail podcast. Hit play and download. The caller before Larry got him all wound up and it's hilarious after that.

Message was edited by: saddis56

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 10:01 PM

OMG, that was so funny.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic