Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Large party in Clemson with 100+ people
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Large party in Clemson with 100+ people

Apr 5, 2020, 9:01 PM

Attached are screen shots fron the App Next Door. Mary MacCormac is the city’s lawyer. Edgewood Avenue is a neighborhood near downtown - across from Riggs Field and the tennis courts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Large party in Clemson with 100+ people

Apr 5, 2020, 9:16 PM

Lots of students are still here in town.

Apr 5, 2020, 9:27 PM

Total incompetence. These people need to grow up fast. Hope no one was a carrier and didn't infect others. But the ones that attended were just as much at fault as the ones hosting. Everyone there should have received a citation and fined. Not a small fine either, but one that would set an example.

Maybe now would be a good time for the president to order a "shelter in place" and not a "stay at home", which your governor apparently doesn't have the balls to even implement that order. I'm talking the complete U.S.

Message was edited by: Illnoistiger®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2020, 4:05 PM

While this is true, at least 50% of posters on this board thought COVID-19 was a non-factor ~3 weeks ago.

Apr 5, 2020, 9:32 PM

How many are dead today?

Apr 5, 2020, 9:35 PM

It's about passing the virus around to others that are vulnerable. Maybe their parents?
A teacher? Joe21? Etc etc. Maybe you should sit this topic out.

Apr 6, 2020, 1:29 PM

That’s my argument. Only the “at risk” category need to stay home.

Apr 6, 2020, 1:48 PM

People who are not at risk (develop symptoms or die) from coronavirus are still able to carry it and infect people who are at risk....Get it?

If they were exposed to coronavirus, all 100 people are now face the risk of transmitting it....to wherever they go....get it?

Social distancing isn’t about keeping individuals from contracting the virus ... it’s about limiting the spread ... get it?

Did you read that the Bubonic plague was deadly and spread by rats and their fleas???

That’s partly because it was impossible to convince the rats to social distance.... Got it ?

There are 2 main ways of thinking about this. Social distancing versus letting it run its course ... and it’s still open for debate.

However, it’s important to understand the forces driving the debate over which course of action we should take..

Not triggered ...Just saying

Go Tigers

Apr 6, 2020, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Large party in Clemson with 100+ people ]

You do realize that people of all ages are dying??

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Apr 5, 2020, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Large party in Clemson with 100+ people ]

Not as many as will be tomorrow. Maybe this is Darwinism taking effect - idiotic behavior leading to horrid results.

Apr 5, 2020, 9:44 PM

The problem is the selfish perpetrators are not the most likely people to get sick and die. It's the people sharing gas pumps and shopping carts with these careless dimwits.

Apr 5, 2020, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Large party in Clemson with 100+ people ]

Unfortunately the party organizers were brain dead well before the party started.

Apr 6, 2020, 12:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Large party in Clemson with 100+ people ]

How many are dead today?

You're an f**ing ######!!

Apr 6, 2020, 1:31 PM

Why isn’t anyone mad that people travel from China to the US by the thousands each day? Nope, be mad at college kids for being young and stupid (cause they never have been before).

Coupla things:

Apr 6, 2020, 2:18 PM

1. "Why isn’t anyone mad that people travel from China to the US by the thousands each day?" - please show us where this is happening ?

2. None of us have control of what is happening internationally - BUT WE ALL SURE AS CRAP have control over what we are doing to HELP in our communities.

3. I did a bunch of stupid stuff in college - but NEVER did I do anything that would even remotely have the chance of impacting hundreds of people in my community.

Did you attend the party ?

Are you 25 years old or younger ?

You clearly just don't get it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

This Keowee guy is either an enormous troll or a total piece

Apr 6, 2020, 2:28 PM

of trash. I'm thinking the 2nd one. Has posted previously hoping others would get the virus, told someone to kill themselves, etc. Mods probably need to just ban him.

Regardless, don't feed the animals. That type of garbage doesn't even deserve a response.

Apr 5, 2020, 10:08 PM

The irony is that these knuckleheas are pissing away the chance we have to flatten the curve, an effort that is critical for their future. Not to mention that they will be saddled with the debt of this CARE act. I guess they want more to be spent.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Selfish Knuckleheads, dimwits, idiots & morons....

Apr 5, 2020, 10:34 PM

Yet when I was 21, I’m not 100% sure that I would have passed on the party.

Easy to have wisdom & good judgement 40 year’s later. Probably my moral conscience would have won the day _ but the “devil” sitting on my left shoulder would have tempted. That ####### led me astray a few times.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2020, 10:56 PM

Where’s the picks

Apr 6, 2020, 2:06 PM

Well Cuomo upping the fine today.Good idea.Then stick your ### in jail if you can’t stop this.Everyone needs to do their part.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2020, 2:09 PM

This should be sent to the governor.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Those attachments aren’t pics of coeds, HTH***

Apr 6, 2020, 3:07 PM

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic