Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lamecocks Leading Football Recruiting for 2022
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Lamecocks Leading Football Recruiting for 2022

Jan 8, 2021, 4:26 PM

Their average rating is number 1 right now. Of course I'm sure this guy will de-coot any time now.
They are a laughing stock.
https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

They only had to recruit a jock strap to be in the lead at

Jan 8, 2021, 4:57 PM

this point.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lamecocks Leading Football Recruiting for 2022

Jan 8, 2021, 5:06 PM

I see Ohio State is spending their stimulus money early...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2021, 5:44 PM

I don’t understand how they keep getting such top recruits to go there. It must be the $$$$$

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2021, 5:45 PM

Probably the weather and an abundance of fat chicks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 8, 2021, 9:17 PM

Do you want to compare dental hygiene- Ohio with South Carolina? You know nothing of Ohio. I was saved in North Carolina. My church did a mission trip to Clemson when I was in High School. The Clemson area is certainly not "all that" compared to Columbus.

You really think southern Ohio is cold? LOL You are a wimp. I lived near North Dakota border. It got to negative 40 without wind chill factored in. You have no idea what cold is.

Why would a high school recruit not go to Ohio State? First, it is smart to go to a place that gets hot and cold. In the NFL you have to play in hot and cold places.

Second, the coaching staff at Ohio State is top notch. Clemson has nobody that is in same ball park as Larry Johnson. Have you seen his track record in NFL? Hubbard, Bosas, Young, and much more. Then you have Kerry Kombs, a successful defensive coach in NFL. Who is Clemson wide receiver coach? You do see Ohio State recruiting most of the best receivers, right? That is because of Hartline, who played in NFL and can still run routes.

The deal is that Ohio State has all these top coaches and they don't even pay them what they are worth because of the value of being employed by Ohio State. There is a reason why Venables has stayed at Clemson. We will see how good Venables is now that the blueprint is available on how to beat him. Huddle and quick counts.

Jan 8, 2021, 10:14 PM

Columbus OH is a ########.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2021, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Lamecocks Leading Football Recruiting for 2022 ]

OSU does put some epic QB’s in the league...

I lived in that chit hole for 5 years which qualifies my knowing you are delusional about your state.

You win, it’s not Winnipeg, but it still sucks. Congerts... Apparently the majority of your state disagrees with regard to being wimps as you rednecks keep moving to our state.

Columbus is a terrible comparison to Clemson or anywhere nice, but try comparing it to say Greenville, Atlanta or Charlotte. Columbus is an industrial and ghetto depressed second rate town, bordering on the feel of a St Louis or Baltimore.

Nobody on this board cares about your coaches. Enjoy the 1/5th success you had against Clemson and please stay in Ohio or go back. The world will thank you. Outside of Ohio, of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2021, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Lamecocks Leading Football Recruiting for 2022 ]

You mean that "blueprint" Syracuse laid out in 2017...Yeah, that sure was a game changer for the rest of college football and helped everyone catch up to Clemson LOL.

Jan 8, 2021, 5:13 PM

I’m sure once he’s signed on the dotted line Bobo is gonna get fired. The only reason the kid is going there is because of him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might want to hit refresh on your news feed regarding Bobo.

Jan 8, 2021, 5:26 PM

nm

Re: Might want to hit refresh on your news feed regarding Bobo.

Jan 8, 2021, 5:43 PM

He will probably end up at Auburn. If he has any sense he will but the coots may offer his mother a job or his Dad a coaching position. They have done it in the recent past.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this and $9 will get you a coffee at starbutts***

Jan 8, 2021, 5:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic