Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU fans Attacking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

LSU fans Attacking

Dec 30, 2019, 9:27 PM

and threatening physical harm to Tee Higgins' and ETN's mothers on social media, particularly Twitter.

What kind of pathetic beings threaten a young man's mom over a game. These people are absolute trash.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU fans Attacking

Dec 30, 2019, 9:29 PM

I think Tee’s mom was referring to when we played Bama. She is comparing her experience to ETN’s family

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2019, 9:31 PM

She posted she is considering taking her account down it is so bad.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:34 PM

Yeah then an LSU fan asked them in comment section to post it for proof and they refused and said they are reporting it to police and the LSU fan said they are playing the bs card. POS fans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like fans that haven’t been relevant for a long time

Dec 30, 2019, 9:49 PM

and this temporary success has messed with their heads.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It's OK

Dec 30, 2019, 9:35 PM

We've had a full year of being told that we're not very good because we're in the Atlantic Coast Conference. And they've had a full year of being told how great they are because they're in the Southeastern Conference.

Now we get to see the truth.

And the TRUTH is that Clemson is the best team that has ever stepped onto a field as a college team.

I'm really proud that LSU's transfer QB, Joe Burrow, has been able to throw all over SEC teams (and a Big 12 team... shocker, there). But now he gets to play an ACC team. Remember how all year long we've been told that the ACC sucks, and, therefore, Clemson sucks? Well, now it's time to pay the piper.

This is the best Clemson team we've ever had. Full Stop.

LSU, even playing in their backyard, doesn't stand a chance in this game.

Witness greatness on 1/13. I will. Clemson rolls.

Re: It's OK

Dec 30, 2019, 9:51 PM

Agreed that we will win. However, this is bigger than that. A student athlete's family should never have to feel unsafe because of an opponent's fan base.

It is despicable and as low rent as you can get.

LSU has no idea how to act in public. They are the drunk uncle that is also your cousin that no one wants around.

Dec 30, 2019, 10:26 PM

LSU fans are almost as bad as West Virginia fans were when WV was relevant.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2019, 10:59 PM [ in reply to It's OK ]

Fluxus said:

We've had a full year of being told that we're not very good because we're in the Atlantic Coast Conference. And they've had a full year of being told how great they are because they're in the Southeastern Conference.

And the TRUTH is that Clemson is the best team that has ever stepped onto a field as a college team.

I'm really proud that LSU's transfer QB, Joe Burrow, has been able to throw all over SEC teams (and a Big 12 team... shocker, there). But now he gets to play an ACC team. Remember how all year long we've been told that the ACC sucks, and, therefore, Clemson sucks? Well, now it's time to pay the piper.

I like your moxie and confidence. Not going to go quite like you think though.

Dec 31, 2019, 1:24 AM [ in reply to It's OK ]

Fluxus said:

You are not being told you are no good because you play in the ACC.

You are being told that you have not earned the top spot yet because you have not beat anyone in the '19 season. Those ranked above you have beat some teams that play better football than those you played and thus have earned the right to be ranked higher.

If you had lost a game you should have been ranked below other teams that lost a game but beat some talented teams.

Clem may be the best team, they will have the opportunity to prove it in 2 weeks.

And Dabo's winning about this is embarrassing.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:58 PM

and threatening physical harm to Tee Higgins' and ETN's mothers on social media, particularly Twitter.

What kind of pathetic beings threaten a young man's mom over a game. These people are absolute trash.

Link or BS!

Nobody from LA would do this...probably Alabama Fans trolling her & saying that they are LSU fans...Lets see the link!!!

LSU would have loved to have Etienne on LSU's team...

The idiot HC Miles whom Clemson beat in 2012 did not want him due to being a grades risk early in the process....

Our Current HC, Orgeron, tried to get Etienne to sign with LSU after Miles was fired in 2016, but it was too little, too late...

I'm happy he has done well at Clemson and am proud of him as a fellow Louisianaian!!!

Dec 30, 2019, 10:08 PM

Go back to your own board. You presence is no longer required.

Dec 30, 2019, 10:19 PM

Stay classy all Clemson fans or else you look like Coot fans!

Dec 30, 2019, 10:33 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans Attacking ]

Go back to your own board. You presence is no longer required.

My board is full of Clemson Trolls...

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/

Dec 30, 2019, 11:08 PM

Oh looky there. It's Death Valley the 2nd!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2019, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans Attacking ]

No. No it’s not. You do realize we have the interwebs and can click on your linky thing and see for ourselves that you’re fos, right?

Dec 30, 2019, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans Attacking ]

"No one from LA would do this".....lol. You're joking right...that has to be a joke. You're either super naive, an idiot or trolling. I wanna say idiot based on your other posts but maybe you're just that naive. Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Dec 30, 2019, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans Attacking ]

#### and get off our site. Go finger your own types on your own board you f**king swamp trash.

Dec 30, 2019, 10:29 PM

After we get through kicking their asss Momma Tee won't have nothing to worry about.

Dec 30, 2019, 10:32 PM

I’m not surprised. The entire state outside of NO is like watching the Waterboy live

Dec 30, 2019, 10:58 PM

If this is true that’s complete ########. I’m embarrassed by some people in our Fanbase. Having said that if you have any problems out of any LSU fans whether you win or lose… Find me. I have children that are traveling age and I would expect someone from an opposing Fanbase to help them out of a jamb like that in that instance. For the most part dude we’re pretty good people. Please don’t mistake us for Alabama fans.

Dec 30, 2019, 11:14 PM

I can honestly say for me and most on this boards experience with Alabama was neutral to good. We certainly did not have people threatening our women folk.

A few of their guys became legend around here and are missed.

You and your 'crue' could learn a thing or two about how to behave from them.

Great Example of our Experience

Dec 30, 2019, 11:48 PM

with Alabama.

https://www.tigernet.com/user/Beer-Bryant-126560

If you want a good example how to interact with us look through his old posts.

If he hadn't posted those puppy pigs we would still be enjoying him.

Dec 30, 2019, 11:16 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans Attacking ]

I follow Tee's Mom on Twitter. She is a lot of fun and the epitome of "All In". I've seen the tweets. Travis's mom commented that the family was receiving threats. Went on to say that they are Jesus blood covered so no fear.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic