Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU coached dropped the GD word on mic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

LSU coached dropped the GD word on mic

Sep 2, 2018, 10:57 PM

Opps

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU coached dropped the GD word on mic

Sep 2, 2018, 11:00 PM

pROBABLY THE ONLY THING HE SAYS WE CAN UNDERSTAND

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when he speaks

Sep 2, 2018, 11:01 PM

i think of the guy from the water boy the cajun dude who you cant understand what he says "home is where the heart is"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: when he speaks

Sep 2, 2018, 11:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I went back and listened to it again

Sep 2, 2018, 11:03 PM

just to make sure what I heard.

After that Miami TD, you know he's saying it again.

I went back and listened to it again

Sep 2, 2018, 11:03 PM

just to make sure what I heard.

After that Miami TD, you know he's saying it again.

Sep 2, 2018, 11:06 PM

Hate that word

Sep 2, 2018, 11:10 PM

Me too. That's a terrible word. And on top of that, it's hard for me to pull for someone that cant speak proper English when they're american.

Sep 2, 2018, 11:33 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU coached dropped the GD word on mic ]

So do I, it literally makes me cringe when I hear it!!! God should never be d@mned!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 12:57 AM

So do I, it literally makes me cringe when I hear it!!! God should never be d@mned!!!

? The word literally means God is damning something. Not the reverse. Lighten up champ

Sep 3, 2018, 8:16 AM

Yeah I think God is allowed to do that when ever he wants being God and all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 12:28 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU coached dropped the GD word on mic ]

Me too, I can't stand it

Sep 3, 2018, 12:56 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU coached dropped the GD word on mic ]

Lol buddy. You must be a fun guy to hang out with.

Sep 2, 2018, 11:29 PM

I’m not a big fan of its usage in every day life either, but have any of you strapped it up and got after it? Never heard a DC use it, c’mon.

I’ve been cussed at by Vince Dooley and Danny Ford, not on the same day, mind you, but don’t be offended that football coaches cuss. You think Coach V never let a GD or Fword fly in practice? You’re dreamin.

Sep 2, 2018, 11:37 PM

I've played sports my whole life and baseball at the next level but it's up to you what you choose to say. I used to cuss a plenty and still do sometimes out of habit but I took gd out of my vocab along time ago. God is good and there's no sense in it.

Sep 2, 2018, 11:41 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU coached dropped the GD word on mic ]

I'm not saying that coach V don't use GD, but I'm going to say that I doubt that he does. I'm sure that all our coaches know that their boss Dabo would put them in check if he heard them using the GD word!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo let’s his coaches do their jobs.

Sep 3, 2018, 12:00 AM

I can guarantee you that he has not counseled them on their taking the Lords name in vain. Spend some time on a practice field, or on the field in a game. If swearing offends you, you ain’t gonna like either place.

Re: Dabo let’s his coaches do their jobs.

Sep 3, 2018, 12:48 AM

I suggest the people who were offended by Coach O’s word choice never watch “Last Chance U”. The language on that show is extreme.

Sep 3, 2018, 12:59 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU coached dropped the GD word on mic ]

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Sep 2, 2018, 11:40 PM

As those renown English philosophers, the Brothers Gibb, pointed out, "It's only words..."

Sep 3, 2018, 12:28 AM

I respectfully disagree that taking the Lord’s name in vain is “only words.” Dabo would not approve or appreciate the language, especially on a national telecast.

Sep 3, 2018, 1:01 AM

Sorry buddy this is college football not church league flag. 99% of the coaches and players cuss. Get over yourself father.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic