Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I sent D-Rad a fax this morning and suggested that we
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

I sent D-Rad a fax this morning and suggested that we

Jan 12, 2021, 10:02 AM

claim the 2020 men's varsity football national championship. There wouldn't have been a season at all if it weren't for Trevor Lawrence and the Clemson Tigers, so essentially we are God's gift to college football. Plus, Trevor Lawrence is the best QB to have ever played the game (even better than Tajh Boyd) and if he hadn't gotten the COVIDs then we never would have lost a single game. And the playoffs were a joke because Tony Elliott, who's the best OC to have ever coached the game (even better than Rob Spence), got the COVIDs and couldn't even coach. So it's pretty clear that at full strength we have the better team than both OSU and Bama.

I outlined all of this for D-Rad completely in my fax so I will let you know how he responds. But it's pretty clear we can go ahead and call ourselves national champs again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

100% disagree. But, are for sure Sugar Bowl Champs.

Jan 12, 2021, 10:07 AM

Ohio St only played 6 games, which makes you potentially eligible to play in the Sugar Bowl, but you cannot win the Sugar Bowl as a 6 win team.

So, Ohio St, by winning the football game can be the representative for the Bama asswhoopin, but they are NOT the Sugar Bowl Champs. Clemson won the Sugar Bowl.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't care if you agree or disagree. I'm just telling you

Jan 12, 2021, 10:11 AM

what my thoughts are (and I'm correct by the way), and those are the thoughts I faxed to D-Rad. So if you want to take action, you can send him a fax of your own.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You convinced me. Just faxed over to McFadden Building

Jan 12, 2021, 10:18 AM

So no we just wait and watch ESPN in a few hours.

Re: I sent D-Rad a fax this morning and suggested that we

Jan 12, 2021, 10:25 AM

Right next to the fax machine is the shredding machine where you fax went when D-Rad realized it was sent by either some disillusioned fan drinking spiked orange flavored koolaid or wearing orange colored shades inside.
Maybe part of what you said is true, but no way was anybody going to beat Alabama last night.
We might have had a better game with Tony in the box against OSU, but his offense didn't give up 49 points. That was Brent's defense that did that, and he was coaching.
Just drop .We were not prepared for OSU and I blame that on Dabo, not Tony ,or Brent.

LOL, no...when I fax stuff to D-Rad he always gives

Jan 12, 2021, 10:30 AM

me a response. Sometimes it is just out of courtesy but it's a response. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly doesn't donate as much as I do to IPTAY.

Re: LOL, no...when I fax stuff to D-Rad he always gives

Jan 12, 2021, 11:56 AM

D-Rad's response:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOSHUTUPLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If he sends a response like that then I will refrain

Jan 12, 2021, 12:02 PM

from donating to IPTAY this year. And for that reason, he won't respond that way.

Jan 12, 2021, 11:54 AM

I am giving you a TU for a mostly sarcastic Post. It has so
many holes in it that you should have labeled it Swiss Cheese.
TL greatest QB, even better than Boyd but not DW.. Tony the best
OC ever, even better than Spence but not the Chad. Brilliant
post.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You actually

Jan 12, 2021, 12:03 PM

read that whole thing ? ? ? And paid attention / took notes ? ?

Impressive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

What is the fax number?

Jan 12, 2021, 12:07 PM

Does he really respond to facsimile? I never get a response to emails. Would like to try something else if it works better.

Jan 12, 2021, 2:24 PM

DRad's responses to me generally come in the form of a restraining order. But they are hand delivered. Which is nice.

What surpises me the most about this poast, is the fact that

Jan 12, 2021, 7:53 PM

TigerSmith '75® gave it a TU.

I have serious sus now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Smitty and I made our amends, we aight now***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:19 AM

Poor ol'

Jan 13, 2021, 10:30 AM

TigerSmith '75® . . . . he didn't know how good he had it before you made up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nah, everything's good.

Jan 13, 2021, 4:20 PM

Assuming the vaccine kicks in like it's supposed to and the ammunition supply loosens up, GWP is probably going to come down and join me for our July 4th Backwoods BBQ, target shoot and blow up a car party.

It will just be me, him, a few dozen other friends, my Patriot 243, Henry 45-70, an old 12Ga Remington 1100, a 45ACP Springfield, a 9mm Browning, 5-10 lbs of Tannerite, several cases of beer, a big jug of moonshine and some cooked pig. It'll be fun. I mean, what could go wrong?

Those are just my guns by the way. I would bring the Henry 22LR but ammo is hard to find and I don't want to show off.

You wanna come?

Re: Nah, everything's good.

Jan 13, 2021, 7:07 PM

You two should get a room in Gaffney. Those peach turn overs are to die for.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe. Gaffney's a pretty big town. Above my raising.***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:03 PM

Re: What surpises me the most about this poast, is the fact that

Jan 13, 2021, 7:05 PM [ in reply to What surpises me the most about this poast, is the fact that ]

Still waiting on my apology from 94...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic