Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL, Doom and gloom to hit Clemson football....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 4,672

LOL, Doom and gloom to hit Clemson football....

Mar 18, 2015, 9:19 PM

Guys, I hate to say it but the news isn't good at all. Yes, again this year the know-it-all pundits at 24/7.com have us losing every potential recruit to an SEC school. Which makes sense cause remember losing DW to UGA. Man, that hurt. And remember when Sammy signed with Florida. Ouch, they were right. Also there was that time that TCI's "Florida source" (aka 24/7.com) called it when Ray Ray McCloud went to Auburn. And Mitch Hyatt to Georgia.

Well, it is with tearful eyes that I must inform you that it's happening again. It looks like there is no reason for me to do any more recruiting big board posts. I'll try and type the awful news but my monitor is blurred by all my tears of sorrow... Pray for me...

Dang you Georgia. Gonna snag most the guys on my big board. DE Charles Wiley is headed to UGA cause they said so. And it must be true. First they take Tavien Feaster and now this?!
And it gets worse cause they're taking DE Chidi Okonya also.
And they're getting DT Derrick Brown as well. I mean last year they stole Austin Bryant AND Albert Huggins from us and now all this!

Shucks, they might get DT Julian Rochester if he doesn't go to Auburn. But he's definitely not going to Clemson.
And Michail Carter is a Dawg lock too. They said so...

And it doesn't matter that they already signed one in DE Chauncey Manac because they're getting ALL the DE's that don't go to Bama or Auburn. They're likely to get DT Tyler Clark also. Jawga is taking ALL the DL's. 24/7 has them a lock to take 9 D linemen this year. Heck, they even have room to take Gator lock DE Jordan Woods.

So that leaves us with DE Malik Walker. Oh wait, no he's going to Tennessee.
We offered DL Mykelle McDaniel but it doesn't matter he's a dawg lock giving them 10 DL's.

Defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence is going to Florida. They said it so it must be true.
DT Rashan Gary is headed to Bama. Yep, can't compete with the SEC.
DT Antwuan Jackson isn't going to Clemson either... nope, it's either uscJr, Bama, Auburn, UGA, or LSU for him. Definitely not Clemson though. That could mean UGA could land 11 DL's.

It's so bad that even a pseudo-pro-Clemson guy like OL Jack DeFoor is 50/50 between us and ThUGA.
What's this?!! A glimmer of hope? Nyles Pinkney MAY go to Clemson?! Nah, they'll have to fix that. No way. Can't be. Go ahead and bump him as a Gator lock 24/7.

Good bye cruel world....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey "Bry"..funny stuff but time to go to bed since this took

Mar 18, 2015, 9:30 PM

you the last two days to do..1 day thinking it uP..and another to type it out for nicely!

LOL & GoTiGERS, keep RoCKing!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ delivering my eulogy at my funeral tomorrow

Mar 18, 2015, 9:37 PM

Apparently there just aren't enough recruits left to field a team after the SEC plucks em all so we're shutting down our football program. No need for me to go on living. I don't wanna live in a world without Clemson football.

We'll have recruiting wrapped up by August.

Mar 18, 2015, 9:34 PM

Most commits will come this summer

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

"nah coach!....we got this!" says recruits for NEXT year :-)

Mar 18, 2015, 9:55 PM

they're out there recruiting the best players for us, just take'em & WIN IT TIGERS!!!

So does this mean that...

Mar 18, 2015, 11:36 PM

Thuga is gonna play a 11-0 defensive formation next year? Might as well utilize that wealth of talent!

~JKB

Well played sir.... I twoo dabble in sarcasm and enjoy it...

Mar 18, 2015, 11:45 PM

I just think it's funny that one of 24/7's pundits in particular has 8 DL's going to jawga next year. Guess he can't count or either he thinks that 50% is still wright fiftee purcent of the tyme.

I'm guessing if you'd ask that fellar who's gonna win the game he'd say, "The team that scores the most points...." Simply mind bottling.

which brings to mind....

Mar 19, 2015, 12:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXysRO11Xi8

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's why you read TCI instead..for the real truth...***

Mar 19, 2015, 8:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL, Doom and gloom to hit Clemson football....

Mar 28, 2015, 5:25 PM

My friend DT Rashan Gary is not headed to Bama, trust me on that. More news to come on that front

So where do you think he'll go?

Mar 28, 2015, 6:36 PM

I don't pay to much attention to what 24/7 projects. I just find them funny because one of their pundits has 7 DL's going to Georgia. They're a joke. I really think TigerDug23, TW, and I are better at projecting than those guys.

Re: So where do you think he'll go?

Mar 28, 2015, 8:06 PM

Looking at Clemson really hard really hard

Replies: 11
| visibility 4,672
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic