Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL ... UNCheat is so petty
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

LOL ... UNCheat is so petty

Mar 26, 2019, 11:59 AM

Removing McCants photos ... pathetic ... punishing an honest person for not "towing the company line"

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-basketball/news/north-carolina-academic-scandal-rashad-mccants-photo-removed-bogus-classes/tvzajbgken971aoompn69chpg

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL ... UNCheat is so petty

Mar 26, 2019, 12:09 PM

about what you'd expect from cheating scumbags caught red handed. Act like it didnt happen. Deny, deny, deny. It's The Carolina way

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2019, 12:23 PM

Attn Bubba Cunningham:

Clean-up on aisle 14, too many diplomas used for toilet tissues...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sooooo where is the punishment?***

Mar 26, 2019, 1:39 PM

LOL indeed

Mar 26, 2019, 2:47 PM

you're so desperate to show your hate that you post an article from 2014?

i will grant you that you haters can be entertaining..

stupid mostly, but entertaining occasionally

do you often do searches for UNC related stuff?

or were you saving this one for a while?

UNC should have lost their accreditation rather than a probation.

Mar 26, 2019, 4:19 PM

NCAA doesn’t matter. SACS dropped the ball. Academic fraud by the University should have had a higher price to pay. Getting off the hook because the fraudulent classes were open to everyone was ridiculous, IMO.

UNC got off easy, no matter how you spin it.

been saying that for years...UNC was simply too big to fail,

Mar 27, 2019, 12:11 AM

they are the center of the entire University of North Caroliar system, every other UNC/school would have lost their accreditation as well and that wasn't going to happen

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You live his point

Mar 27, 2019, 12:04 AM [ in reply to LOL indeed ]

Deny deny deny

I hope you don’t have children

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You live his point

Mar 27, 2019, 5:17 AM

Hey, those children were born from someone’s mother.

show me

Mar 27, 2019, 9:53 AM [ in reply to You live his point ]

show me where i've ever denied anything

i posted the full Wainstein report within moments of it being made public

Easy tarheeledtiger

Mar 27, 2019, 10:55 AM

No one needs to show anyone anything. UNC showed the world what it thought about wholesale cheating by 3000 + students including athletes taking fake classes, getting credit they never earned, keeping ncaa eligibility and being awarded diplomas by spending $25M defending, instead of correcting the process. As I recall the heart of the defense was that non-athletes also cheated so UNC was not guilty of an ncaa violation.

Also, as I recall Deborah Crowder, the UNC AAS admin who steered the jocks to the fake classes always refused to cooperate with NCAA investigator and 'retired' in the midst of the scandal making it 'impossible' for UNC to order her to testify or be fired. What is less well documented and admitted is that Deborah Crowder was given $100,000 by way of a daughter of a wealthy UNC alumnus and basketball booster for their friendship and in honor of Crowder's work at UNC which I'd guess made that retirement in the midst of scandal a lot easier to stomach.

Richard Nixon never admitted he was a crook and broke the law, but most everyone knows the score. Everyone who pays attention to the NCAA knows that UNC beat the rap on an athletic cheating scandal that helped the basketball program for decades. Everyone knows that anyone and everyone in positions of authority to keep track of 15 basketball players compliance with NCAA rules claimed not to know a thing. Most of us think that conduct was shameful to the highest degree and that it needs to be brought up again and again forever mostly to shame UNC fans over their wholesale cheating.

tarheeledTiger, I'm glad you never denied the scandal. The 'tiger' part of your handle gets the credit for that in my book.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a little loose and 'easy' with your facts

Mar 27, 2019, 11:44 AM

Crowder met with the NCAA

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/unc/article149950477.html

and appeared at the hearing

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/education/unc-scandal/article167574222.html

LOL at the $100k claim... got some evidence for that?

LOL indeed

Mar 27, 2019, 8:24 AM [ in reply to LOL indeed ]

I thought it was pretty funny back when UNC hired Tyler Hansbrough's Mom to work at UNC about the time Hansbrough decided to come back to UNC to play his 4th year for the Tar Heels. Tami Hansbrough resigned from her job at UNC when it was determined she and Matt Kupec were flying together at UNC expense to see Tyler and his brother Ben play basketball games all over the country. Kupec and Tami were having a not very private affair which also proved embarrassing to the Heels. Tami was paid $95,000 by UNC for the 'work' she did on behalf of the University.

Between McCants and Hansbrough, that's two separate UNC basketball natty's that seem a bit tainted by scandal. Any word on whether or not McCant's sister has had her picture removed from the memory of Tarheel fans? Of if Butch Jones is still denying that he had anything at all to do with the money his lifelong friend and assistant football coach John Blake, aka 'The Black Santa' spent on UNC football players and recruits while he was working at UNC?

No one who has paid the slightest attention to UNC through the years has any trouble at all recalling the manner in which UNC has flaunted NCAA rules and common decency in the way the Heels have cheated their way through men's football, men's basketball, and women's basketball through the years.

LOL indeed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't need to search for a d*** thing.

Mar 27, 2019, 9:08 AM [ in reply to LOL indeed ]

Yeah, this guy posting an article from 2014 is reaching, but here's the thing that nobody needs to look up: UNC admitted they were wrong, admitted they offered bulls*** classes to athletes, only after the result of a massive investigation. And what happens? The lawyer money pays off, as it was ok to do that since regular students were offered the same bogus "opportunities".

That's what you support? That's what you're trying to defend? They ADMITTED that they see education as a joke. But there's nothing funny about it, and nothing "entertaining" as you say about an ACC school embarrassing the conference.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2019, 3:16 PM

Do you remember a number of years back when a UNC Trustee's daughter was arrested and charged with DUI after a Tarheel football game? Yep, that's right ..... the campus policeman that arrested her was fired! That tells you all you need to know about UNC!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2019, 9:50 PM

I always joke that to punish players for bad performance the Tarholes threaten to make them sit in a classroom. Or is it a joke?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2019, 8:53 AM

I always ask UNC Alumni if they ever took those fake classes. Doesn't matter their response, because I them move on as to how UNC academics took the bullet for sub-standard athletic performances.

At least Clemson folks worked hard for their money.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic