Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hood, your school post has made the FGF&butthurt is DEEP!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 6,890

Hood, your school post has made the FGF&butthurt is DEEP!

Jun 24, 2016, 5:42 PM

Touched a nerve I think.Read it fast, Coots won't let this be posted long.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/wth.176421/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was all my thoughts neatly bundled.***

Jun 24, 2016, 5:55 PM

Love this one...

Jun 24, 2016, 6:01 PM

"Thanks for your many, many paragraphs on how great the Clemrods are playing in the mighty ACC conference. You did play for the national title, but that terrible Gamecock team came within 5 points of you. Go back to your Tigernet and keep telling each other how great you are."

Two takeaways:

1. Has to resort to "SEC" conference circle jerking

2. "We only lost to you by a little bit"

Love it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It always amazes me how they rag a conference

Jun 24, 2016, 6:03 PM

that they couldn't win when they were in it.LOL

They'd still be bottom feeders in the ACC today***

Jun 24, 2016, 9:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: They'd still be bottom feeders in the ACC today***

Jun 24, 2016, 10:00 PM

If USuck were still an ACC member they might be compared to Merryland as far as fan perception and attitude toward other members. Their hatred runs deeply because they know even now they largely have losing records to a majority of ACC and SEC programs, but they constantly chant "sec" when they want to ignore their painfully bad history. No matter their "place" in the SEC they will always be perceived as inferior by comparison and their fans know it outside of a few select historical accomplishments. Nobody sees them as a major rival as an example of the above perspective.

Go Tigers!

Re: They'd still be bottom feeders in the ACC today***

Jun 27, 2016, 10:27 AM

The Citadel does.

They only lost to the Cid by 1, does that mean they are...

Jun 24, 2016, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Love this one... ]

only a "little bit worse" than a FCS team that was ranked #3 in the state of FCS schools behind Charleston Southern and Coastal Carolina at the time?

Sirius Qwestion

Here the final state records for last season;

Jun 24, 2016, 6:23 PM

2015 South Carolina final college football standings.

Team Record ( All ) Conference

1. Clemson Tigers 14-1, 9-0
2. Charleston Southern Buccaneers 10-3, 6-0
3. Coastal Carolina Chanticleers 9-3, 4-2
4. The Citadel Bulldogs 9-4, 6-1
5. North Greenville Univeristy 8-3, n/a
6. South Carolina State Bulldogs 7-4, 6-2
7. Newberry College 7-5, 4-3
8. Wofford Terriers 5-6, 3-4
9. Furman Paladins 4-7, 2-5
10. South Carolina Gamecocks 3-9, 1-7
11. Presbyterian Blue Hose 2-9, 1-5

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are SO effing proud of that loss.

Jun 25, 2016, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Love this one... ]

My coot friend (don't ask) expects me to be embarrassed about beating them in their house by "five" while spotting them two turnovers.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are SO effing proud of that loss.

Jun 26, 2016, 11:24 PM

And a garbage time TD when the game was basically over. Coots are gonna coot though.

Re: They are SO effing proud of that loss.

Jun 26, 2016, 11:37 PM [ in reply to They are SO effing proud of that loss. ]

And a garbage time TD when the game was basically over. Coots are gonna coot though.

Re: Hood, your school post has made the FGF&butthurt is DEEP!

Jun 24, 2016, 6:27 PM

That last posters reply, the one that ends with a shot at the Tucker Hipps situation was in extreme poor taste.
Friggin idiot speaking on something he knows nothing about. Typical coot I guess. Must've been really to'ed at the OP.

Jun 24, 2016, 6:45 PM

That is SportsSuites1 him and Manafold hold down the ###### crown over there. Always good for a laugh

Jun 26, 2016, 2:47 PM

SS1, Manafold, German ####, and UpstateGamecock2, Freddy B Cocky(Threatened to shoot a CU fan at the game..nice) are all extremely delusional. Hell, even G'cock fans call SS1 on his bs, or his rantings about actors from 1945 etc. Some actually are people I would gladly engage and have. King Ward, Harvardcock, and a few others seem reasonable and know the shape they are in with regard to coaching and recruiting. And to Class of 09, we do all have that fringe on both sites. Absolutely. I for one would be the first to say Spurrier was one of the best GameDay play callers ever. Just my opinion, but I personally think his game calling won at least 2 games during the streak when Clemson should have won imo. But he was never a GC at heart, and I think he went there because of his ego. When people said no one can win in Columbia, he wanted to prove he could. Now when you see him he is back to his Florida roots, other than collecting his "U of SC Ambassador" paycheck. Point being, you will find very few G'Cock fans that will ever give any credit to CDS for anything other than what they perceive as negative.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL @LOSTCOCK!!!!!

Jun 24, 2016, 6:29 PM

"Our 2012-2014 team (at least) would beat the 2015 tate team...".....

Can't get much retarded than that....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL @LOSTCOCK!!!!!

Jun 24, 2016, 6:37 PM

In all honesty, I think less of someone once I learn they are a Gamecock fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL @LOSTCOCK!!!!!

Jun 24, 2016, 6:45 PM [ in reply to LOL @LOSTCOCK!!!!! ]

The 2014 team loss to a one legged DW4

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jun 24, 2016, 10:03 PM

I try - and pride myself - on being sympathetic and even compassionate for any and all teams and their fans that suffer from difficult times and adversity, losing seasons, etc. Even the coots. And I try to put myself in their shoes and consider how I would react, what I would say, and so forth. And faced with the plain, cold hard facts - and truth - of DHood's (outstanding) article, being the passionate, avid Tiger fan I am, I would grasp at any straws to defend my beloved Tigers and refute said facts - if the shoe were on the other foot. Much like I - and most of us Tiger fans - did during the 5 year losing streak. So I can understand, and quite honestly disregard any of their attempts to respond to the truths in that article. However, as some of the more ridiculous and dare I say snarky comments in this fgf thread are probably from the same obnoxious coot fans that made such a huge deal of the 'streak', then to hell with compassion, sympathy and pity! Seeing their angst, agony and pathetic misery brings a huge smile to my face and my soul!

GO TIGERS!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

That post is already gone***

Jun 24, 2016, 10:10 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Welp, the thread has been deleted.

Jun 24, 2016, 10:10 PM

Truth hurts, don't it chickens?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Knew it wouldn't last long,not if someone would Troll Em

Jun 25, 2016, 7:41 AM

with this gem from D Hood

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1579470&tstart=60

I spent some time with a coach this morning who brought a lot of kids from the Lakeland area of Florida. We were talking about the kids he brought, and he told me he didn't think any of them could play at Clemson. I gave him a questioning look, and he told me that Clemson now gets to cherry pick who they give offers to. Much like Bama, the offers go out to the guys who can really play, and the coaches can concentrate on recruiting a smaller pool of players.

He then laughed, and said, "That's way different than what's going on down in Columbia. They are offering everybody and anybody, it doesn't matter. The coaches down in Florida have a saying, make sure your kid as a pulse and Boom will offer."

Re: Knew it wouldn't last long,not if someone would Troll Em

Jun 25, 2016, 7:52 AM

Well it's just like we are taught in Sunday school, good players go to heaven (Clemson) bad players go to Hell (Columbia)??

I tried to log on to look at the post...

Jun 25, 2016, 4:23 PM
image.jpg(112.7 K)

But I have been banned for the following reasons... Rules Violation

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Posting FACTS on FGF is a Rules Violation !***

Jun 25, 2016, 4:27 PM

Re: Posting FACTS on FGF is a Rules Violation !***

Jun 25, 2016, 9:12 PM

Posting anything logical . Anything meaningful . Anything delightful , or anything that shows the light .

Theyblive in a dark little corner of the matrix , and their reality is that corner .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

They post a bunch of stupid, uninformed opinions

Jun 25, 2016, 9:51 PM [ in reply to I tried to log on to look at the post... ]

about Clemson and wonder why so many Clemson posters show up. They're a special kind of stupid. Let's chum the waters and react in horror when the sharks show up.

This season, many of the regulars will prob exit FGF as the optimism fades with Muscoot at the helm. That or they'll be an uptick in wimmins basketball and equestrian posts...

Re: They post a bunch of stupid, uninformed opinions

Jun 25, 2016, 9:54 PM

It's amazing how similar our fanbase are...

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jun 25, 2016, 10:08 PM

Every fanbase has some nuts, true. But the conspiracy theorist over on FGF are comical. We poke fun of Slurrier because he was a hard nosed tough SOB type coach. He was entertaining, and a pretty clever coach. He didn't mind throwing kids under the bus and seemed like he was a little too into the booze. The way your fans talk about Dabo, sleeping with his mother, etc is sad. Just screams of jealousy and envy. Especially when your fans wanted a young, energetic CEO type coach post Slurrier...sound familiar?

Jun 26, 2016, 1:05 AM [ in reply to Re: They post a bunch of stupid, uninformed opinions ]

False

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Gotta take screenshots before they delete stuff

Jun 27, 2016, 10:53 AM

that way it can live forever

Replies: 30
| visibility 6,890
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic