Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Klubnik ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Klubnik ---

Mar 3, 2021, 1:32 AM

I'm getting Cullen Harper and Kyle Parker vibes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Klubnik ---

Mar 3, 2021, 1:41 AM

Based on what?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 6:09 AM

Xander5000

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Because they are white?

Mar 3, 2021, 1:49 AM

Just saying...

He seems more like Zerrick Cooper imo***

Mar 3, 2021, 5:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He seems more like Zerrick Cooper imo***

Mar 3, 2021, 7:41 AM

ZC was a low 4 star - recruited by non p5 or middle acc teams.

Cade is a high 4 star - recruited by almost every school except Bama and OSU. They already had their commits. Won't surprise me if Cade turns out to be the most underrated in 22 cycle.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 5:37 AM

I am getting Dew Brees vibes.

Mar 3, 2021, 7:29 AM

Exactly. He mentions several top NFL QB's as mentors. When you hang in that circle, your football IQ goes way up.

I just hope we look at a couple more of their oline, especially since we have a few more schollies available.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 6:56 AM

I think you're way wrong there but both of those guys were real good before they got hurt....especially Parker.

Kyle Parker wasn't bad at all, if Awburn hadn't speared him

Mar 3, 2021, 7:34 AM

in the back, no one would have ever heard of Cam Newton. Their 2010 Natty would belong to someone else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not seeing Cullen harper but i think he's Kyle Parker2.0

Mar 3, 2021, 8:12 AM

Harper was not a mobile guy at all. Parker was pretty mobile though. I think Parker's arm was better at this stage. We shall see.

Mar 3, 2021, 8:56 AM

Original Poster - sorry but I get the exact opposite vibes. Dude can run like crazy and seems to have a dang good arm. His attitude is what catches my attention the most though, in a good way. Just led his team to the Texas State Title at the highest level. I'm liking our chances with this guy.

Mar 3, 2021, 9:57 AM

Got me to thinking what Kyle Parker might have been able to do in this style of offense. I think he really would have blossomed in a zone read, throw on the edges type offense with great skill position talent. I don’t think he’s a DeShaun or Trevor or DJ but he is talented. This has me excited for the Klubnik years.

Mar 3, 2021, 10:13 AM

Mac Jones vibes for me....

He just wins....

We are ridiculously blessed at the QB position as of late...
Tajh
Deshaun
Trevor
DJU (I expect he wins at least one national championship)..plays three years and heads to the NFL.. as a high pick - if not first pick ...

I think it's a matter of perspective......

Mar 3, 2021, 1:57 PM

3 of our last 4 Starters have been 5star SUPERSTARS, can't miss prospects out of High School and the 4th was Kelly Bryant who was beaten out by one of those SUPERSTARS. The only reason QBs like Parker,Harper, stoudt and even KB have been the starter at clemson was b/c we either had no other elite 5star on the roster/injured OR it was so early in their career that Dabo was hesitant to pull the trigger and give them the starting job.

We've landed a number of the "good - very good" 4star QBs over the last 5-7 years, but they've always been overshadowed or beaten out by an Unbelievably gifted 5star QB (unanimous 1or2 out of high school). If Clemson lands a "can't miss/#1 QB" in 2023 or 2024 Klubnik may never see meaningful playing time and will likely fall into the Zerrick cooper, hunter johnson, chase brice category of QBs that end up transferring...............I'm not saying that WILL happen, but it's very possible if we keep up our recent allstar QB run.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic