Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly QB Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,028

Kelly QB Clemson

Sep 24, 2018, 11:11 AM

Last year I remember so many wanting to replace Kelly at QB, and put in Cooper. They got their wish during the Syracuse Game. We lost, and the same crowd that was yelling to replace Kelly, could not wait to get him back.

Kelly guided the team to the CFP last year.

Kelly manages a game better than any QB we have. Keeping Kelly as the starter right now, still makes sense to me. It continues to provide experience for Lawrence. Lawrence will continue to grow.

We are four games into the season. Kelly played better during the A&M game, Lawrence played better against Ga Tech.

Give it time, we have a break after this game.

I do my see how making a quick move on this helps, Lawrence, or the Clemson Team. You had better be really sure before you hand the starting QB position over to a freshman.

I trust the coaches to make the right decision.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly QB Clemson

Sep 24, 2018, 11:12 AM

Nobody wanted Cooper. They wanted Hunter.

Sep 24, 2018, 12:09 PM

^ this. I think everyone was calling for Hunter, not Cooper, for the record. I don't recall seeing Hunter in the game.

Well, they just made the decision***

Sep 24, 2018, 11:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Decision has been made !!!

Sep 24, 2018, 11:13 AM

the quest for greatness has begun !!!

Sep 24, 2018, 11:16 AM

Bro do you even football?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 11:21 AM

You must have missed the census Dabo took on Tnet earlier this morning...TL named as starter for Syracuse game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 11:26 AM

Lawrence will start. Kelly will come in next. Not a big change really. TL had better get off to a great start with his first possession. You know the Cuse are coming after him. Can the OL get the job done from the beginning? We will see
The qb is only going to be as good as his hogs up front. I saw some improvement in the GT game.

Sep 24, 2018, 12:10 PM

Wrong and delusional. Only way they rotate is if TL struggles...he gets a hot hand right off the bat, don't bet on it.

Sep 24, 2018, 11:24 AM

Have you watched the start of the last 4 games compared to when Lawrence entered ?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 11:28 AM

It doesn’t sound like u trust the coaches since your second guessing them.

Sep 24, 2018, 11:34 AM

I don’t think the coaches can make a mistake starting EITHER of the guys and let the other come in later. It a win/win situation for them. Dabo has publically stayed that he can win with either. There is nothing to second guess, is there?

Sep 24, 2018, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly QB Clemson ]

I posted this before the announcement came out. Yes, I trust the coaches decision.

Sep 24, 2018, 11:29 AM

I do not think that mindset applies to this year. We have seen Trevor play, and he clearly makes the offense better.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,028
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic