Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant is the next man up at QB (Video in message)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,363

Kelly Bryant is the next man up at QB (Video in message)

Aug 14, 2017, 2:17 PM

TB10, DW4, and now KB2 is the next man up! I took a shot at making a hype video, check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kjyPW91v68&feature=youtu.be

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Bryant is the next man up at QB (Video in message)

Aug 14, 2017, 3:28 PM

It's a #### fine video, but unfortunately we know that isn't Kelly Bryant because the QB shown is completing passes.

Everyone knows Kelly Bryant is only a 4 star D1 athlete and as such doesn't even know how to correctly hold a ball when passing.

Aug 14, 2017, 3:44 PM

Thanks! This was the first video for me. I'm excited to see the QB competition play out but I think that KB2 has a chance to be special, if he has taken the past two years to develop his natural abilities.

All that did for me was

Aug 14, 2017, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the next man up at QB (Video in message) ]

reaffirm the reasonings most here have a concern and just need to see him live to know if things have improved or not.

I mean, you know, those awesome throws in a glorified spring scrimmage that went for 6 yards or less (or just a lateral flip), the short screen passes against a severly deflated Miami already down 48 points, and those throws against that powerhouse of South Carolina State (along with a ton of fluff garbage footage pre and post snap and of his tons and tons of runs to try to make 4 minutes of footage) really have helped reassure me his capabilities of passing against top defenses. ^_^

Re: All that did for me was

Aug 14, 2017, 4:41 PM

Yea, unfortunately KB2 was mainly in during trash time where there weren't many down field throws called and he suffered a hand injury during the spring game. Hopefully, I'll make another video after the season with some beautiful down field throws to Cain & Co.

Aug 14, 2017, 4:44 PM

Also, this was my first attempt at making a video... so I'm still trying to learn how to edit the highlight footage, video, audio, etc.

Aug 14, 2017, 5:09 PM

Start the cut 1 second prior to the snap, end it when the person is down...having the 20 seconds to get the signal before he calls for the snap is kind of pointless in highlight videos. ;)

Pretty good first attempt though, just wish he had some meaningful footage that wasn't running.

Aug 14, 2017, 5:22 PM

Thanks for the pointers. I'm hoping to make more videos whenever I get some free time. So if you have anything you'd like to see, just let me know!

Aug 14, 2017, 5:34 PM

Why would somebody TD this? The man spent time on this video. Give him some props. Geez.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,363
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic