Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Case Study: Judge Keller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Case Study: Judge Keller

Feb 11, 2020, 10:23 PM

I have seen some posts here asking why Judge Keller must be as delusional in basketball as Brownell. Fair question!

Let's look at Judge Keller's posting record:

Interestingly, if we look at Keller's performance on the road, we can start to see the problem...

I post this to show that every bad fan doesn't start out strong, nor do they build their delusion to the level only matched by the Coots and keep them there consistently at first.

I suspect that some of you want to run off Keller on many occasions, and I don't blame you. Brownell probably does too. Unfortunately, we are stuck with him and have a crappy basketball board to show for it.

Disclaimer: This post isn't to suggest or imply that Keller will all of a sudden turn us into a great basketball board. Judge Keller was simply offered as an example of a fan who many people are probably annoyed by, but he persevered and showed what he can do. For whatever reason, he won't turn his computer off and stop posting. In other words, you can't necessarily conclude that a delusional fan can grasp that after 10 years of mediocrity, we will likely continue at the same trend in the future.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

deer lowered there’s a pain in my side

Feb 11, 2020, 10:27 PM

??

You guys don’t run off Jk

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: deer lowered there’s a pain in my side

Feb 11, 2020, 10:41 PM

If I was to get into trouble, no doubt I would want Judge Keller as my Judge, he will give the benefit of doubt when there isn't much doubt there!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Youze guize have yet to realize that Judge Keller aka

Feb 11, 2020, 10:28 PM

JK, means just kidding. All his posts are of a troll nature.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Karen has been beating this drum for years. Just not to this

Feb 11, 2020, 10:30 PM

Extent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

I figured it was about time for you to chime in, Barbara.***

Feb 11, 2020, 10:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Karen has been beating this drum for years. Just not to this

Feb 11, 2020, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Karen has been beating this drum for years. Just not to this ]

I'm laughing so hard right now ??????! I believe judge wants us to win. Just has more patience than most of the posters on here. Let's be honest we beat Duke one game and the next we lose and it's fire Brad. That's just part of the game today. Everyone is searching for consistency. If you look outside the ACC tons of teams are having trouble. Not just Clemson or UNC. Take Michigan State for example. Losing to teams they shouldn't. Brad is having to replace alot of points this year and I was deeply worried about it from the get go. We had Reed and Mitchell and Thomas battling down. You could count on Reed wide open to nail his 3. Shelton most of the time as well. You could also count on those 2 hitting their free throws. Both of those things u hold your breath on with every player this season. We need shooters. Confident players. That simple.

Brad’s wife is named Paula. HTH in advance.***

Feb 12, 2020, 12:44 AM [ in reply to Karen has been beating this drum for years. Just not to this ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

This was well done.

Feb 11, 2020, 10:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Glad you can enjoy some light humor-based ribbing

Feb 12, 2020, 8:06 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Case Study: Judge Keller

Feb 11, 2020, 11:26 PM

Beavis!! LOL!!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic