Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just wanted to update and thank ya'll for the prayers sent..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,157

Just wanted to update and thank ya'll for the prayers sent..

Jan 26, 2021, 9:56 AM

Friend of RB was discharged from the hospital yesterday. Without getting into a lot of medical details, from what I am being told COVID caused his heart muscle tissue to become inflamed and nearly caused heart failure.

He's seriously weakened and says he feels like someone hit him in the chest, but alive.

We are still uncertain about what the short-term/medium term prognosis is---there is still much we need to learn about COVID and how it impacts the heart......please keep him in your prayers as he begins his road to recovery.

-RB

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Covid is being found to cause many post virus associated

Jan 26, 2021, 10:08 AM

symptoms. It is called Post COVID syndrome.

I had Cosotchondritis after Covid, increased Liver enzymes(off the charts beyond what a Hepatitis patient has) and chilling without fever. I also have developed severe brain fog, phantom smells and lethargy. I can awake in the a.m. feeling "normal" and 3 hours later I am exhausted.

Hope your friend continues to recover.

https://www.eatthis.com/covid-19-signs/?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=msn-feed

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Covid is being found to cause many post virus associated

Jan 26, 2021, 10:21 AM

Man I'm truly sorry to read that. I contracted COVID back in April of this year and I guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones...no lasting symptoms other than some fatigue, but that gradually disappeared by June.

Hope you get back on your feet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Thanks RB.

Jan 26, 2021, 10:31 AM

COVID sucked while I had it but it wasn't unbearable. Terrible headache and the feeling of water up in my sinus was the worst. The flu symptoms were something I just had to let pass like any other sickness.

I didn't realize it would cause lasting issues. I am just ready to "wake up" from the sleepy fog that seems to have grabbed me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Just wanted to update and thank ya'll for the prayers sent..

Jan 26, 2021, 10:18 AM

Hope your friend recovers fully very soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hate to hear that RB, that really sux, kinda scary

Jan 26, 2021, 12:04 PM

I had COVID in November, nothing too scary but I'm just now getting my smell and taste back, took forever. Prayers to you guys.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In my prayers

Jan 26, 2021, 1:44 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just wanted to update and thank ya'll for the prayers sent..

Jan 26, 2021, 4:05 PM

Great that he is out of the hospital and hopefully will eventually make a full recovery. I'll sure keep him in my prayers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,157
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic