Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden can’t get pen in pocket
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 2,033

Biden can’t get pen in pocket

Jan 26, 2021, 8:22 PM

Just lol. What a buffoon. Career politician that can’t get his pen in his pocket. What an idiot.

In another showing of how elderly our old President is, he couldn’t put a pen in his pocket. Standby for the results of his cognitive tests.

https://twitter.com/jord_45/status/1354162491421466624?s=21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden can’t get pen in pocket

Jan 26, 2021, 8:29 PM

Trump has the same problem with Melania, what is your point?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But she wiggles more.

Jan 26, 2021, 8:35 PM

We understand that the most beautiful thing in the world is accomplished in the most improbable of ways, but those two strain the imagination. It had to have happened once, I suppose. But I don't see it. And when I click 'post' I'm done trying. I hope.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But she wiggles more.

Jan 26, 2021, 8:38 PM

You might be on to something, Baron looks a lot more like Eric.

Just to be clear: I don't want to picture any of them.

Jan 26, 2021, 9:06 PM

Her, sure.

Could have been one of our most effective first ladies.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just to be clear: I don't want to picture any of them.

Jan 26, 2021, 10:04 PM

CU in Tulsa,
If you have been paying attention then you must know that Melania is a clueless airhead.

But I do have to give her credit for staying in NYC for the first year that TheRump was in DC. Her lawyer gave her some good advice and she stayed in NYC until TheRump signed a new contract giving her a big salary bump and some language about TheRump and his love of hookers.
Go back and look at the second year when she finally got to the Whitehouse; she still wouldn't let him touch her in public. That was smart.
But, mostly, she was just a clueless airhead. Example: Melania wore a jacket to the Mexico border with the message: "I don't care, do you?" This is when TheRump was stealing children from their parents at the border, by the way. Clueless.
And while 300,000 people were dying from Covid and millions of people were losing jobs, going hungry, and getting sick, she was very proud of her changes to the Rose Garden (most of that died) and the Whitehouse tennis courts.
On MLK day, Joe & Jill Biden and Kamala Harris and her husband worked in food lines at homeless shelter. (Bet that wasn't on FoxFakeNews or Newsmax or OAN.)
CONCLUSION: The Bidens are trying to help. TheRumps only helped themselves. (I feel SAD for the gullible and deplorables that believe the lies of TheRumps.)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh.***

Jan 26, 2021, 10:09 PM

Re: Just to be clear: I don't want to picture any of them.

Jan 26, 2021, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Just to be clear: I don't want to picture any of them. ]

CU in Tulsa,
If you have been paying attention then you must know that Melania is a clueless airhead.

But I do have to give her credit for staying in NYC for the first year that TheRump was in DC. Her lawyer gave her some good advice and she stayed in NYC until TheRump signed a new contract giving her a big salary bump and some language about TheRump and his love of hookers.
Go back and look at the second year when she finally got to the Whitehouse; she still wouldn't let him touch her in public. That was smart.
But, mostly, she was just a clueless airhead. Example: Melania wore a jacket to the Mexico border with the message: "I don't care, do you?" This is when TheRump was stealing children from their parents at the border, by the way. Clueless.
And while 300,000 people were dying from Covid and millions of people were losing jobs, going hungry, and getting sick, she was very proud of her changes to the Rose Garden (most of that died) and the Whitehouse tennis courts.
On MLK day, Joe & Jill Biden and Kamala Harris and her husband worked in food lines at homeless shelter. (Bet that wasn't on FoxFakeNews or Newsmax or OAN.)
CONCLUSION: The Bidens are trying to help. TheRumps only helped themselves. (I feel SAD for the gullible and deplorables that believe the lies of TheRumps.)

I don't think she wiggles at all

Jan 26, 2021, 9:49 PM [ in reply to But she wiggles more. ]

Doing so might prolong the experience for her.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt it...

Jan 27, 2021, 1:18 AM

Probably moving her butt a couple of times gets it over with.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't strike me as someone who wears new

Jan 26, 2021, 8:37 PM

suits very often...but clearly someone didn't rip the stitching of the suit jacket pocket.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

And you are serious. That is what’s sad.***

Jan 26, 2021, 9:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Visit Nordstrom one time

Jan 26, 2021, 9:15 PM [ in reply to You don't strike me as someone who wears new ]

they will show you the pen stall on the inner pocket and that inner chest pocket, which is still called a “map” pocket, is typically double folded and stitched to keep this from happening.

Do you even design or do fabric design and tolerances?

But what do I know.

lutz***

Jan 26, 2021, 9:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I already knew that you are

Jan 26, 2021, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Visit Nordstrom one time ]

gay

another intolerant Liberal. Tisk tisk

Jan 26, 2021, 11:33 PM

I am binary at times. Mostly uniary (my new identifier) but your intolerance and bigotry is showing.

Bruh, do you even fabric design?!***

Jan 27, 2021, 7:41 AM [ in reply to Visit Nordstrom one time ]

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I hope our President has custom suits.

Jan 26, 2021, 11:23 PM [ in reply to You don't strike me as someone who wears new ]

No pocket stitching in those bad boys unless you ask for it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2021, 8:49 PM

oh-harris is already slipping in the antifreeze into his gatorade

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2021, 8:52 PM

nah, don't want to kill the poor guy. Just put some mescaline in his coffee before a presser, then she can invoke the 25th.

Jan 26, 2021, 9:36 PM

Tigermoronic.
You seemed to have forgotten the speech where TheRump couldn't lift a glass of water with one hand, and then he could barely lift that glass of water with two hands. And then TheRump almost fell walking down a shallow ramp -- he was very unsteady.

Of course, he was very pre-occupied with the fact that MANY prominent psychotherapists said he was mentally ill. Dangerously sick!! (Well, the Jan 6 insurrection programmed by, and enticed, by TheRump proves those docs knew their diagnosis was correct.)

But, the real clincher was TheRump trying to sell his Alzheimers test as an IQ test, multiple times on national TV news shows. He didn't know they tested him for Alzheimers!! (Funny as xxxx. He's so stupid.)

But he is a great, and criminal, con-artist. (Remember TheRump University scam -- cist him $14M in fines and paybacks -- and TheRump Steaks scams?) Look at the 74M that voted for a crook and most of those gullible deplorables are still sending lots of money to a rich con-artist that can't help them; but he will gladly spend their money.

It's laughable, but SAD, too, isn't it?

Haven’t forgotten. Joke is on you.***

Jan 26, 2021, 9:37 PM

I know but JOE LYIN can’t put his pen in his pocket.

Jan 26, 2021, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden can’t get pen in pocket ]

Did you see funny name??? JOE LYIN???? IT MAKE ME LOOk CLEVER, NO?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I betchu that poket

Jan 26, 2021, 11:29 PM

was closed up for cerealmonial meetings as it didn’t purge and push out. And I bet it was tacked together and was never ripped. Not his fault. Just didn’t have time to prepare.

Why’s everyone worried about the jacket?

Jan 26, 2021, 11:31 PM

Biden clearly started sourcing the ceremonial pens from China and they made em too wide.

Jan 26, 2021, 9:36 PM

Tigermoronic.
You seemed to have forgotten the speech where TheRump couldn't lift a glass of water with one hand, and then he could barely lift that glass of water with two hands. And then TheRump almost fell walking down a shallow ramp -- he was very unsteady.

Of course, he was very pre-occupied with the fact that MANY prominent psychotherapists said he was mentally ill. Dangerously sick!! (Well, the Jan 6 insurrection programmed by, and enticed, by TheRump proves those docs knew their diagnosis was correct.)

But, the real clincher was TheRump trying to sell his Alzheimers test as an IQ test, multiple times on national TV news shows. He didn't know they tested him for Alzheimers!! (Funny as xxxx. He's so stupid.)

But he is a great, and criminal, con-artist. (Remember TheRump University scam -- cist him $14M in fines and paybacks -- and TheRump Steaks scams?) Look at the 74M that voted for a crook and most of those gullible deplorables are still sending lots of money to a rich con-artist that can't help them; but he will gladly spend their money.

It's laughable, but SAD, too, isn't it?

POOPERCATS12 I call funny name and much hilarity

Jan 26, 2021, 11:33 PM

Result to discredit and shame from posting of message twice. Maybe you and JOB HIDIN’ can go double post together. FUNNY NAME 2 YOU 0

Hoebed!***

Jan 27, 2021, 7:42 AM

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

I reject your funny name, CataFoola!!!!!***

Jan 27, 2021, 8:38 AM

Full Nigerian name: YourmomsaHoebed

Jan 27, 2021, 11:05 AM

Someone on the Mange years ago called me Cootahoula...

How’s he doing with umbrellas?****

Jan 26, 2021, 10:06 PM

Jan 27, 2021, 7:45 AM

Tigermanac one year ago: "I mean, I'm pretty much okay with all the terrible things Trump does and says to other people. I'd also support him encouraging people to overthrow our government to keep him in power.

Tigermanac today: "Haha old man president struggles with a pen! He shouldn't be POTUS."

Jan 27, 2021, 8:36 AM

Yet a huge upgrade on Trump. Can you believe Trump was blown out by that guy? What a bum Trump was. Hard to believe you were going to storm the Capitol for Trump. What a winner.

Tellya what's even more impressive is that

Jan 27, 2021, 8:50 AM

this guy is now YOUR president because he got 7 million more votes than the guy who's bawls you want in your mouth.

Butthey, I'm sure Muira is finding you more attractive by the post.

where Clinton couldn’t keep his in***

Jan 27, 2021, 12:50 PM

Replies: 34
| visibility 2,033
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic