Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jeff Scoot got emotional today about decision today...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Jeff Scoot got emotional today about decision today...

Aug 27, 2020, 1:50 PM

Glad he has his team at heart:

https://twitter.com/TBTimes_Bulls/status/1299017386801147907?s=20

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jeff Scoot got emotional today about decision today...

Aug 27, 2020, 2:14 PM

Glad he’s gone now

What the h3ll is the matter with you?***

Aug 27, 2020, 2:19 PM

Re: What the h3ll is the matter with you?***

Aug 27, 2020, 2:30 PM

The man was wanted on felony sexual assault, already been tased and was reaching for a knife. The question is why the h3ll is Jeff Scott crying about this? It’s pathetic and cringe

Re: What the h3ll is the matter with you?***

Aug 27, 2020, 3:30 PM

your are replying on the wrong topic!!!!!

Like many others, JS has probably seen what the News

Aug 27, 2020, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: What the h3ll is the matter with you?*** ]

shows him, as probably also his players. They are very busy this time of year.

Just can't understand why so many people

Aug 27, 2020, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Jeff Scoot got emotional today about decision today... ]

want to make a hero out of a POS and blast a regular guy when he don't jump to the defense of the POS. The pendulum has really swung left......and will swing even further the 1st week of Nov. May God have mercy on our country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Just can't understand why so many people

Aug 27, 2020, 3:23 PM

You mean the way you make a hero out of that POS in the White House right now. Get a clue. Carrot top is destroying this country right now-but you seem to think that's ok.

LOL

Aug 27, 2020, 3:28 PM

Liberal Tears are the best. Democrats Imploding LOL

Aug 27, 2020, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Just can't understand why so many people ]

You are obviously a pos

Aug 27, 2020, 3:37 PM

Meant for SB

Dang, had me excited

Aug 27, 2020, 3:39 PM

TU

LOL

Aug 27, 2020, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Just can't understand why so many people ]

You mean the way you make a hero out of that POS in the White House right now. Get a clue. Carrot top is destroying this country right now-but you seem to think that's ok.

Last I checked he is not the one I see on tv destroying a city.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2020, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Just can't understand why so many people ]

No, your Marxist/Communist Ideology is what’s destroying this Country!

Aug 28, 2020, 9:32 PM

Hey how long into the wake Forest game before cu honors BLM? I say before half time

Aug 28, 2020, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Just can't understand why so many people ]

Hey how long into the wake Forest game before cu honors BLM? I say before half time

Aug 27, 2020, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Just can't understand why so many people ]

You are a blithering idiot. It's all you left wing idiots destroying this country. Trump is the only bright thing in this country right now. I hope you didn't graduate from Clemson because if you did you should demand your tuition back because they failed miserably educating you. I don't see how any of you morons can't see what is destroying this country. I bet you like the NBA too.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a lifelong Republican, but Trump is a piece of

Aug 27, 2020, 6:08 PM

####. He is also incompetent. I'm 62 years old, and he is the worst President in my lifetime. He has no moral compass, and he confuses himself during his speeches when he is not reading from the teleprompter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like you are.....

Aug 27, 2020, 7:07 PM

....a very smart person of high character and morals. Most likely a model citizen and very gifted speaker.

I'm sure the Republican party has felt privileged to have your support all these years. Maybe you should consider a run for office in the future?

Re: I'm a lifelong Republican, but Trump is a piece of

Aug 28, 2020, 2:52 PM [ in reply to I'm a lifelong Republican, but Trump is a piece of ]

So did you just go hide in a bunker for 8 years under Obama? Sorry but if you can't see what is going on and you have been around 62 years then I can't help you pal. Just remember what i told you when you wake up one day and this country is under communist rule. I can't believe so many people in this world are this ignorant.

Re: I'm a lifelong Republican, but Trump is a piece of

Aug 28, 2020, 8:57 PM [ in reply to I'm a lifelong Republican, but Trump is a piece of ]

you should crawl under rock RINO... he's been the most conservative president in my lifetime, he has done more than any other R president in my lifetime ... Republican Party lost their way a long time ago ....

Good job describing Biden though... except the President part...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2020, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Just can't understand why so many people ]

Both parties are joke-the only idiots are those that continue to support either. The fact that you Dumb MF think Trump has done anything for this country just shows what a joke Republicans are. Bunch of ignorant white racist trash.

Aug 27, 2020, 7:16 PM

If your trying to convince anyone of anything, broad brushing groups of people (particularly accusing them of being racist trash) is usually the best tactic... seems more like a lazy way to dismiss something you don’t understand.. have you thought of engaging in any actual thought or conversation from time to time? It can actually be a very rewarding and enlightening experience.

Aug 28, 2020, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Just can't understand why so many people ]

Says the dumbest mfer of all

Aug 28, 2020, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Just can't understand why so many people ]

Don't you have a store to loot or some white people to kill?

Aug 28, 2020, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Just can't understand why so many people ]

Wow you took that to the gutter fast... this was about Jeff Scott... do you an opinion about that?

Aug 28, 2020, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Just can't understand why so many people ]

Wow, that was a fast TDS auto response... who said anything about POTUS? You should have that checked, you must have issues sleeping at night... last I checked he wants fall football he's been ribbing the Big10 for weeks...

its like a movie

Aug 27, 2020, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Jeff Scoot got emotional today about decision today... ]

we now live in a world were the criminals are made out as saints and the good guys are the villains

Re: its like a movie

Aug 27, 2020, 5:15 PM

Unfortunately this is so true. The same reverse logic applies to to much more than just who are heros and who ate villains. Good is bad, bad is good, up is down, and ‘lliberalism’ has devolved into fascism. Lack of basic understanding of cause and effect and general inability to use critical thinking in todays society is tragic. The vast majority of people regurgitating this nonsense are simply sheep plain and simple. Public education has to begin to re-emphasize the art of critical thinking and socratic method or we truly are screwed as a society.

Re: Jeff Scoot got emotional today about decision today...

Aug 28, 2020, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Jeff Scoot got emotional today about decision today... ]

I'm not. He's missed.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I'd put odds at 30% and rising that the season is boycotted.

Aug 27, 2020, 3:34 PM

Jeff is smart enough to know he could lose his players if he doesn't side with them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same thing could be said about BC HC

Aug 27, 2020, 3:37 PM

These young coaches have watched new FSU HC lose his team,before he coached his first game.

Haven't seen fellow Clemson fans get after each other

Aug 27, 2020, 4:24 PM

so much since arguing after a bad basketball loss if Brownwell should go or not or if we should keep Bowden another year or not. I miss those arguments. The media has officially shat over all the country with its divisive rhetoric and having to pick one side or another.

WAY, WAY worse now than any Browlee argument ever got.

Aug 27, 2020, 4:27 PM

imo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: WAY, WAY worse now than any Browlee argument ever got.

Aug 28, 2020, 10:46 PM

Love Jeff Scott! Regardless of his politics, he is emotional and upset because of the hurt and turmoil some of his players are in. No teacher, minister, parent or coach likes to see their charges hurting if they’re worth a darn!

Hopefully he just has a lot on his mind

Aug 29, 2020, 7:06 AM

because he knows the best thing he can do for his young men is to teach them to not act like victims for the rest of their lives.
That’s not an easy task, especially now with all the BS everyone is being force fed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic