Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just a casual observation, but Ed Oregon seems like the type
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 3,206

Just a casual observation, but Ed Oregon seems like the type

Dec 31, 2019, 9:10 AM

of guy that would be pleasantly surprised to find a battered, fried rat in his bucket of KFC.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You should probably stop posting for a few days.***

Dec 31, 2019, 9:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Just a few days?

Dec 31, 2019, 9:13 AM

That’s not much relief.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Just a few days?

Dec 31, 2019, 10:34 AM

Could we dare to hope for a few DECADES? :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Believe it or not he's talking about 'Biblical days' as in

Dec 31, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Just a few days? ]

'a day is like a thousand years.'

2 Peter 3:8

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why is this the most accurate thing I've read about ole Ed?

Dec 31, 2019, 9:44 AM

nm

His style fits in with my homeboys just fine.

Dec 31, 2019, 9:53 AM

He and I could be friends. I'd love to hit the town with him and tilt a few back to see how he acts when he turns loose. Next to Dabo he might be the nicest coach out there.

IDK about the rat but deep fried anything goes well with a cold brew.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His style fits in with my homeboys just fine.

Dec 31, 2019, 10:17 AM

He and Dabo are a lot alike. He is a players coach. I honestly think he is a pretty good guy.

Re: His style fits in with my homeboys just fine.

Dec 31, 2019, 11:54 AM

I've heard that.

I've also heard that shockingly, he doesn't cheat either. Not sure I believe that since I've heard from at least 4-5 different ATL-area high school coaches that 80% of the SEC is bent, but Ed the Ogre, strangely, at least has a reputation as a straight arrow.

Seems like a good guy, though, whatever. He's definitely a heckuva lot more likable than, say, Nick Saban or Ryan Day.

I have no problems with Shrek. He paid his dues, and to

Dec 31, 2019, 10:36 AM

my way of thinking deserves his current success. That doesn't mean we're not going to take his candy away in the Natty, but you know what I mean.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that actually sounds pretty good

Dec 31, 2019, 11:11 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just put a little hot sawce on it to take the gamey taste out

Dec 31, 2019, 11:39 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just put a little hot sawce on it to take the gamey taste out

Dec 31, 2019, 1:17 PM

Couldn't be any worse than possum stew.....

Re: Just a casual observation, but Ed Oregon seems like the type

Dec 31, 2019, 11:35 AM

He seems like a great guy. Probably would be great to have a beer with. Would hate to be the guy trying to take out his daughter on a date. ?????? Imagine that dude answering the door!

Dec 31, 2019, 11:40 AM

I find it so funny how everybody outside of Louisiana looks at this man and stereotypes him. USC didn’t want him because of the way he talks. He’s the butt of jokes just because of the way he looks and the way he talks. This fan base claims to be “all Christian” and everything yet subscribes into this crap. Keep under estimating him please. The dude can flat out recruit and the dude can flat out coach. I find it so funny how everybody outside of Louisiana looks at this man and stereotypes him. USC didn’t want him because of the way he talks. He’s the butt of jokes just because of the way he looks and the way he talks. This Fanbase claims to be “all Christian“ and everything yet subscribes into this crap. Keep under estimating him please. The dude can flat out recruit and the dude can flat out coach.

I don’t presume that this is the way that your entire Fanbase feels so I’ll just say this to you… You’re really making your Fanbase look bad with this crap. Frankly this is the kind of crap that we expect out of Alabama fans.

TL/dr

Dec 31, 2019, 11:41 AM

twice

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Are all LSU fans as moran as you or are you just an extra

Dec 31, 2019, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Just a casual observation, but Ed Oregon seems like the type ]

special moran?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Wahh wahhh wahh. Why would you complain about the media’s

Dec 31, 2019, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Just a casual observation, but Ed Oregon seems like the type ]

Perception. You whine more than Dabo. I didn’t even read that dribble

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get off this "Christion Fanbase" spiel you've been spouting

Dec 31, 2019, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Just a casual observation, but Ed Oregon seems like the type ]

Since you got here LSWhOOO troll. Find your sense of humor or gtfo.

For the record, Clemson has a military school background not a Christian school background. You must be thinkin of Notre Dame. Understandable how you get the confused seeing as to how bayou people don't travel outside of their area by much.

hth.

Dec 31, 2019, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Just a casual observation, but Ed Oregon seems like the type ]

All jokes aside I really like him and his family. I watched the documentary about his wife and all she has been through. Nothing but respect for them.

The LSU fans I know have senses of humor

Dec 31, 2019, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Just a casual observation, but Ed Oregon seems like the type ]

and aren't near as uptight as you, chief. Thought you were here for fun and games - not lecturing and pearl clutching.

So lighten your coon### up and enjoy the lead up to the game. Nothing any of us internet jokers say is going to have one iota of impact on what goes down on the 13th.

Go Clemson Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The LSU fans I know have senses of humor

Dec 31, 2019, 1:31 PM

I ran Into a rather cool cat LSU fan Sunday morning here in Summerville. He was very respectful of Clemson.

Dec 31, 2019, 12:02 PM

Eaux likes ham sandwiches. And he eats Canes, not KFC.

Replies: 22
| visibility 3,206
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic