Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just How Impressive has Kelly Bryant Been?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,431

Just How Impressive has Kelly Bryant Been?

Sep 17, 2017, 8:08 PM

Knew he had been efficient but not this efficient. This is stunning. Very happy for this kid

https://twitter.com/davidhaleespn/status/909546662632333314

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just How Impressive has Kelly Bryant Been?

Sep 17, 2017, 8:18 PM

I have to be completely honest. I did not think he would be THIS impressive. I'm a especially pleased with his accuracy. Last night when he scrambled and kept his eyes down field and threw a laser to Overton my jaw dropped. He has been excellent thus far in my opinion

Also, Kelly sat for a long portion of the Kent St and UL games.

Sep 17, 2017, 8:20 PM

Per minute, I bet he is even better.

Snowflake Basher........Out

He has been great, objectively, relatively, any way you want

Sep 17, 2017, 8:28 PM

to look at it. I had 2 main concerns going in: His ability to make the reads and checkdowns, and his ability to make the downfield throws. He is still learning to make the reads and checkdowns, but seems to be getting better every week. I'd say he's done a good job and better than I'd hoped. A far as throwing downfield, he's looked great. He has exceeded my expectations and the stats don't lie. He is THE man at QB, and is fully capable of leading us to another NC. I don't know what more we could ask for.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: He has been great, objectively, relatively, any way you want

Sep 17, 2017, 8:37 PM

he was making throws last night he I had not seen from him yet. He is definitely improving. There is in fact a lot of room for this offense to improve which should be scary for the remaining teams on our schedule.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2017, 8:32 PM

We didn't play very well at the beginning of last year, especially Watson. This team - WOW - we have been focused and dominating!

Sep 17, 2017, 8:43 PM

Speaking of Kelly Bryant, where is Captain Kelly Bryant? Is he mad cause we're not running the triple O?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great numbers. But you just "triggered" a bunch of KB

Sep 17, 2017, 8:40 PM

doubting Thomases.

Re: Great numbers. But you just "triggered" a bunch of KB

Sep 17, 2017, 8:54 PM

To be completely honest, strictly based on what I had seen in years past, I did not have complete confidence in him to start the year, but I did have confidence in our coaching staff. I was not confident that he would be good enough to keep this team from experiencing a drop off in offensive performance. Boy my doubts are gone. I feel we are in a better place now than last year at this point. It is gonna be SCARY as he develops into a QB that can make quicker reads.

He impressed me even before last night game.

Sep 17, 2017, 8:55 PM

I wasn't sure when he played against Kent State because that team allowed higher margin of error. His performance against Auburn impressed me a lot.

During last night game, someone started a thread "KB isn't the answer", which I replied "I'm speechless" since he's played really well for his first start on the road.

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22141273#22141273

And at the time, it's still a ball game. And I'd already been impressed.

After the game was over, he's impressed me even more so. And the stats just supports it.

Sure, he's not perfect. He's still learning. We might see he makes mistakes here and there in future games. Watson also did. But we all can rest assured that he is NOT alone. He has every Tiger behind his back. If the time does indeed come that he's not the answer, our coaches will find it for us.

Sep 17, 2017, 9:15 PM

He has 1 int and that was on a deflection that PI should have been callled.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,431
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic