Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 58
| visibility 1

Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again

Dec 30, 2019, 1:12 PM

He quit on osu and his teammates when he wasn't good enough to win the starting job. A team we beat 31-0 while he was there and a team we just beat(where he still wouldn't be the starter over Fields).

We'll blitz and hit him until he's ready to quit again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again

Dec 30, 2019, 1:15 PM

Like the way you think!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Math checks out.***

Dec 30, 2019, 1:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 30, 2019, 1:19 PM

Just when I think I wouldn’t see another ignorant post on this site.

“He quit on his team”. The guy wants to play… Get over it.

“Where he wouldn’t be the starter over fields”. He’s only the Heisman Trophy winner and the best quarterback in the country. Fields is only there because JB9 left. You obviously haven’t watch the guy play. The dude has ice in his veins. Can’t decide whether you’re just ignorant or just plain delusional.

triggered af***

Dec 30, 2019, 1:20 PM

Does he make the “ice in my veins” signal before he

Dec 30, 2019, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

throws game ending interceptions, like Fields did?

null

Re: Does he make the “ice in my veins” signal before he

Dec 30, 2019, 1:58 PM

No he makes him whenever he throws a touchdown… He had to do that seven times in the last game just in case you were wondering. Oh and all seven were in the first half...

Against a REALLY bad OU defense that was even worse because

Dec 30, 2019, 2:01 PM

they were down 3 starters....

But hey keep beating your chest. You'll play a REAL Defense soon.

A defense that goes against the BEST QB IN THE NATION everyday in practice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

He looked good against Oklahoma's defense...

Dec 30, 2019, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Does he make the “ice in my veins” signal before he ]

Dec 30, 2019, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Does he make the “ice in my veins” signal before he ]

Found Juan!

Dec 31, 2019, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Does he make the “ice in my veins” signal before he ]

No he makes him whenever he throws a touchdown… He had to do that seven times in the last game just in case you were wondering. Oh and all seven were in the first half...

Where can I buy tickets for this game. Everything I see is a thousand bucks or higher. I want to support my tigers, feeling good bout this one.

Dec 31, 2019, 3:19 PM

Tigers008 said:

Where can I buy tickets for this game. Everything I see is a thousand bucks or higher. I want to support my tigers, feeling good bout this one.

You can watch the reruns!!’

Dec 30, 2019, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

Why in the world did you think you wouldn't see another stupid post on here. You must have thought the Board was being closed.

Dec 31, 2019, 3:22 PM

Why in the world did you think you wouldn't see another stupid post on here. You must have thought the Board was being closed.

Make a very good point. Its kind of like expecting there to be no stupid posts on Tiger droppings.

He couldn't beat out Barrett or Haskins, you really think he

Dec 30, 2019, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

had a shot against Fields?

And you think I'm delusional??

Dec 30, 2019, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

How many times driven into the turf by the Clemson D will take for him to start worrying about the $millions he can lose if he gets hurt?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Stick - now we know where you keep that stick in

Dec 30, 2019, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

your name.

relax, doooooosh - you're on a rivals site & it is very typical banter on here. This is NOT being reported to major news outlets or anything.

Bless your heart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Ignorant or delusional?

Dec 30, 2019, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

Probably a bit of both. Burrow a quitter? Wow. Not seeing that. I admired Burrow as a player, but after that Heisman speech I respect the guy. Go Clemson, but I respect Burrow.

Talk to Chase Brice.....He Stuck w/his Commitment

Dec 30, 2019, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

Burrow quit....stop shilling

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think what he has in his veins is lots of adderall

Dec 30, 2019, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

Dude has hyper focus

Dec 31, 2019, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

He’s not the best QB in the country, but he’ll get an up close view of the best QB on January 13. I’m actually really happy for him about that. Everybody should get to watch Trevor Lawrence play in person, especially when he’s winning his second natty in as many tries.

Dec 31, 2019, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

"I'll use 'ice in his veins' because it'll sound original."

**Chris Fowler during the live broadcast...."Fields has ice in his veins."

Dec 31, 2019, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

Just when I think I wouldn’t see another ignorant post on this site.

“He quit on his team”. The guy wants to play… Get over it.

“Where he wouldn’t be the starter over fields”. He’s only the Heisman Trophy winner and the best quarterback in the country. Fields is only there because JB9 left. You obviously haven’t watch the guy play. The dude has ice in his veins. Can’t decide whether you’re just ignorant or just plain delusional.

Hey man where can u buy tickets to this game? Less than a thousand per ticket I hope

Dec 31, 2019, 2:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

You accidently forgot to add "2nd" in front of "best". Fixed for you. ??

Dec 31, 2019, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

Trevor will have something to say about that "Best QB" comment very shortly.

Dec 31, 2019, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow is a quitter, and we'll make him quit again ]

Not ignorance.....It's because we have heard it all before. Tua was supposed to slice and dice us....Fields was bulletproof and could walk on water according to the media last week. Joe Burrow to us is just an opposing qb. He's super talented, but just another opponent.

He’s an angry little elf

Dec 30, 2019, 1:20 PM

Should be fun to watch if things don’t go his way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's almost as bad as bichboi baker mayfield.

Dec 30, 2019, 1:26 PM

Can't wait for our D to get a hold of him. Going to look like Brian Kelly during his first trip to the REAL DEATH VALLEY

Re: He’s an angry little elf

Dec 30, 2019, 1:28 PM [ in reply to He’s an angry little elf ]

Don't know about all that, but I'll take Trevor as would every NFL team if they could.

He also likes talking about black holes

Dec 30, 2019, 1:28 PM

Which seems rassist to me.. but whatever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

More than one koonass just bit his cordog in half

Dec 30, 2019, 1:53 PM

that had somebody read this to them.

Dec 30, 2019, 1:58 PM

IN fairness if he hadnt quit OSU then the quitter from Georgia wouldnt have had a job

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fields would've beaten him out just like Barrett and Haskins***

Dec 30, 2019, 2:05 PM

Re: Fields would've beaten him out just like Barrett and Haskins***

Dec 30, 2019, 2:25 PM

Anonymous08®
Anonymous

Good Choice ..... ??

Dec 30, 2019, 2:44 PM

This is the stupidest post I've read on tnet for a while. How can you call that man a quitter. He's just doing whatever else is doing.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quite simple....Did he or did he not quit osu?***

Dec 30, 2019, 3:01 PM

Re: Quite simple....Did he or did he not quit osu?***

Dec 30, 2019, 4:50 PM

Is hunter Johnson a quitter?

This is just how college football is now. Joe actually waited his turn to compete then broke his hand. He saw the writing on the wall. You only get one shot a college career. You're a moron.

"You only get one shot a college career."

Dec 30, 2019, 5:00 PM

He's on his second shot.....

Who's the moron?

Re: "You only get one shot a college career."

Dec 31, 2019, 2:45 PM

Wow, you're the pedantic moron that's for sure. You only get the years right after high school. Most people got what I meant. Jesus you make clemson fans look stupid.

"You only get the years right after high school"

Dec 31, 2019, 4:13 PM

Wrong again...There are a lot of kids that don't go straight to college. Heck there's some that take 2-3 years off before coming back to play sports. BYU ring a bell? Daniel Rodriguez ring a bell?

Dec 30, 2019, 3:02 PM

I was going to rate this a D+ troll but it looks like it was more effective than I imagined. New grade B- Good job.

B- won us a playoff game, I'll take it.***

Dec 30, 2019, 3:39 PM

Dec 30, 2019, 3:13 PM

Joe is a one year wonder who bubble will be popped on Jan 13.....another Heisman loser....Go Tigers!!!!

When a QB as bad as Justin Fields scares you off the team...

Dec 30, 2019, 4:06 PM

well, no need to elaborate.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 30, 2019, 5:10 PM

The guy is a leader and a stud. Far from a quitter. He is cool and the real deal.

Speaking of quitters...

Dec 31, 2019, 11:14 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/They-are-a-better-team--No-big-deal-26598501

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Our-D-line-sucks--Its-all-about-or-O-26598116

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/We-lost-the-game-right-there--That-was-it-26599107

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/I-have-to-admit--LSU-does-scare-me-26608094

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Speaking of quitters...

Dec 31, 2019, 11:22 AM

Nice poast Bob. Thanks for sharing. I was too busy pulling for my Tigers to be on Tnet. Obviously these guys could have used a Xanax.

carlsbad quit on our Tigers, like joe quit on the hurtin

Dec 31, 2019, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Speaking of quitters... ]

buckaroos.

Nice Poast

Dang Carl... that was bad***

Dec 31, 2019, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Speaking of quitters... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang Carl... that was bad***

Dec 31, 2019, 3:14 PM

Why is that bad? Calling as I saw it with a lot of money on the game. We got lucky. I got lucky.

Re: Speaking of quitters...

Dec 31, 2019, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Speaking of quitters... ]

How much money did you have on it twerp? Zero? Okay. So youre just an arm chair fan. No balls. Just talk.

degenerate gambler....it's starting to make more sense....***

Dec 31, 2019, 4:16 PM

Re: degenerate gambler....it's starting to make more sense....***

Dec 31, 2019, 4:22 PM

Let me see if I understand correctly: if you've bet a large

Dec 31, 2019, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Speaking of quitters... ]

sum of money on Clemson, you're allowed to be a little whiny bitch on TigerNet during the game?

Awesome. I'll keep that in mind during the NCG!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Dec 30, 2019, 5:10 PM

Burrow has had a phenomenal year, however, he is not better than Trevor. Up until this year he has given every indication that he is a tough kid, but no one thought he would turn on the switch like he has this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trevor is the best player in CFB. Period.***

Dec 31, 2019, 11:04 AM

Re: Trevor is the best player in CFB. Period.***

Dec 31, 2019, 11:13 AM

So all of you Boro believers, if Boro had not QUIT and beat out Fields would OSU have beat us Saturday? I personally think we would have beat them worse than we did.

JEAUX BURREAUX

Dec 31, 2019, 2:57 PM

Joe competed, many thought he won the starting job in the tOSU Spring Game but the other guy, 1st Rd Choice, got it.

Joe earned his degree from tOSU. Wanted to play, thus found another place where he would be given the opportunity.

Joe won the job. Instead of taking one grad course and doing only football, Joe earned a Masters degree at LSU in 3 semesters.

Joe is hugely loved by tOSU players and fans. They see him as a hero, not a quitter.

Re: JEAUX BURREAUX

Dec 31, 2019, 4:27 PM

Dude is pretty #### good . He deserves credit . Curious to see how this ends .

Replies: 58
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic