Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
JimBeam...other Big Brother watchers...GITT!! (Spoilers)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 261

JimBeam...other Big Brother watchers...GITT!! (Spoilers)

Sep 16, 2015, 9:07 AM

Absolute savagery last night, Austin's reaction was absolutely priceless after he got blindsided.

I can't decide if Johnny Mac is completely crazy and doesn't know how to play the game or that he's a complete genius, I can't believe he was actually going to throw the POV until he realized how close Steve was to winning it. He was 100% out the door until he won.

So now I have to wonder who Steve is going to put up and target for eviction (I only watch the show and don't read spoilers, so please don't say anything if you know). It probably makes sense for him to go ahead and get Liz out since he got her sister out, but it also might be time to go ahead and clip Vanessa, she's probably the strongest comp player left.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: JimBeam...other Big Brother watchers...GITT!! (Spoilers)

Sep 16, 2015, 9:24 AM

Really doesn't matter who gets nominated, it comes down to who wins the veto. I am assuming (have not read the spoilers) that Steve puts up Liz and Van just because. The winner of the veto gets sole decision on noms and the only vote. Can't imagine why any of them want Van to make final 3, she is the best competitor and probably wins jury vote.

Sep 16, 2015, 9:35 AM

Good point...I guess I was wondering who Steve would want out if he won POV vote also, I assume he would keep Johnny Mac off the block in exchange for telling him to vote for and I'm guessing it's Liz, but it should be Vanessa.

Vanessa does have a lot of enemies on the jury, so I think Steve would definitely beat her if they were final two, but Vanessa is much more dangerous as a player in the final three than Liz is.

Sep 16, 2015, 10:01 AM

That was such an awesome moment. This week it's all about controlling Veto since that person can essentially pick who leaves. I'm pulling for Johnny Mac just because he's been so crazy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 261
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic