Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jeez folks, step back off of the ledge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Jeez folks, step back off of the ledge

Nov 8, 2020, 12:24 AM

BV was playing with dudes I have dont even know right now. I mean, I was like who the heck is #9 on D and #16. Had to look it up. Charleston shouldnt be on the field unless we are up by 20, and Tyler Venables likewise. That team is a MASH unit right now and some of yall are complaining that we lost in Double Overtime to the #4 team. It happens. If anything the offense put them in a whole on a couple of plays like the fumble and then that pass to ETN. DJ was fantastic, but we REALLY need some WRs to show up. BTW, I am pretty sure that every play that could be reviewed in ND favor was. And Charleston hits their QB slightly out of bounds, but they hit our guys every time out of bounds. Bottom line, ACC HQ got ExACTLY what they wanted in my opinion. Relax folks, tomorrow we will be #4 and the road may be harder, but the selection committee for all people bash them are not idiots. They will see a team that lost on the road to an undefeated team while down 4-5 starters. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jeez folks, step back off of the ledge

Nov 8, 2020, 12:29 AM

I think Clemson drops to #4.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 12:31 AM

Powell definitely showed up-he was balling and Rodgers had his moments.

Nov 8, 2020, 1:28 AM

Not really worried about the loss. As you said, we were very short handed. By my count we ended down 8 starters. I think we win easily if just Tyler Davis plays. With all of the injured, it is not competitive.

That said, I am worried that the injury bug continues. I am also worried our OL is not improving. I expected it to really start to jell and it clearly is not happening.

Nov 8, 2020, 4:22 AM

It was a terrific game. We are a MASH unit right now. 2 OT? We see ND again in ACC Champ game. We win convincingly.

Nov 8, 2020, 6:20 AM

Our wide receivers have been banged up as well. We have had a tough time with injuries all year. I have to wonder if a lot is not due to the lack of conditioning in the off season due to COVID.

It is also the reason that I am skeptical of putting PAC12 or B1G teams into the playoffs. Teams are supposed to have to deal with injuries and the grind of the season. Why should they have the advantage of being fresher after a truncated season?

Nov 8, 2020, 6:39 AM

Don’t forget there long pass play in the 4th that should have been called an incomplete yet the refs had it figured out in 30 seconds that it wasn’t.
I don’t blame the officials for the loss but they d@mn sure were p!ss poor. Hopefully they have a sit down with the league and see the many missed/bad calls.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic