Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s time to make a coaching change
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,751

It’s time to make a coaching change

Jan 31, 2021, 10:57 AM

now and give these players a chance to win. Why wait until the end of the year? Like in football make the change now and let on of the assistants run the program for the rest of the year.
Start the search and negotiations now for the 2021-2022 coach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s time to make a coaching change

Jan 31, 2021, 12:09 PM

I don't have a lot of confidence in our assistant basketball coaches. Football is a different situation.
Let the season play out and go from there.

Life is full of changes, some good some not so good***

Jan 31, 2021, 12:49 PM

Jan 31, 2021, 1:31 PM

Has it occurred to you that the assistants could be the problem? They ran the initial practices after the Clemson COVID pause. Coach Brownell was obviously one of those quarantined with the virus protocols. That preceded our initial shellacking by UVA.
I also believe it is time for a change in the MBB program but I also sense the assistants are not getting much improvement from the players. Maybe there is some resentment involved--I don't know; but I did observe Simms giving some disgusted looks to Honor after he took a wild 3 pt. shot vs Duke. There is not much harmony in that group right now and it is a shame. As Hancock said on ACCN after the games last night--#25 is getting very little support from the other Tigers at this point. Some are having issues passing him the ball it appears. He took 3 shots vs FSU and 19 vs Duke; neither is enough in my view.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2021, 1:34 PM

Should have read 10 shots vs Duke from the field. My error and apology for the false qty. of 19.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,751
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic