Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson vs. NC State prediction: Can the Pack finally beat the Tigers?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson vs. NC State prediction: Can the Pack finally beat the Tigers?

Oct 19, 2018, 2:04 PM

Clemson vs. NC State prediction: Can the Pack finally beat the Tigers?

Clemson started the season 6-0 and has a No. 3 national ranking, but the first half of the season has been marked by overmatched opponents and too much heat. During the off week, it’s like the script flipped from summer to fall. Instead of too much sun, heat, and humidity, autumn temps will welcome Tiger fans back to Death Valley. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson vs. NC State prediction: Can the Pack finally beat the Tigers?

Oct 19, 2018, 2:25 PM

I like the score predictions but after Cuse, I just don't know. Looking forward to seeing if our OC's and our O is really getting better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson vs. NC State prediction: Can the Pack finally beat the Tigers?

Oct 19, 2018, 2:31 PM

In the team's defense, there were a ton of distractions the week leading up to that game.

Oct 19, 2018, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson vs. NC State prediction: Can the Pack finally beat the Tigers? ]

I have the same concerns. If we ARE going to get it together this season, this the game in which we'd better do it. These people can beat us if we continue with bumble, stumble, and fall. And their coach is talking about putting our QB "on his back." Not a word from our team. All smiles from our OL in a tv report. Reason to worry? Yeah. Hope I'm wrong.

Oct 19, 2018, 5:26 PM

Yeah. Clemson really stumbled and bumbled against Weak Florist. 63-3??? embarrassingly bad job by the Tigers. Should have scored at least 120. Tigers will win going away tomorrow.

Oct 19, 2018, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson vs. NC State prediction: Can the Pack finally beat the Tigers? ]

I like it. Would much rather see the Tigers let their play on the field do their talking for them.

Oct 19, 2018, 2:55 PM

Bold Prediction

63-3 NC State gets the W

Oct 19, 2018, 3:00 PM

You'd have to play us 5 times to score that many points and our Offense would have to go on strike to only earn 3 points. This will be a hard fought game however. Will be decided late in the 4th based on what I've seen.

Oct 19, 2018, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson vs. NC State prediction: Can the Pack finally beat the Tigers? ]

I'll take some of what you are smoking

Oct 19, 2018, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson vs. NC State prediction: Can the Pack finally beat the Tigers? ]

??

I guess they must have stopped conducting random drug tests where you work.

Oct 19, 2018, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson vs. NC State prediction: Can the Pack finally beat the Tigers? ]

LOL and why are you here?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2018, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson vs. NC State prediction: Can the Pack finally beat the Tigers? ]

Bold Prediction

63-3 NC State gets the Whoopin'

There, I fixed it for you.

Oct 19, 2018, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson vs. NC State prediction: Can the Pack finally beat the Tigers? ]

NC Snake is 5-0 but only ranked 16th. Hmmm. Could it be because they haven't played anyone this year?

Oct 19, 2018, 3:16 PM

can we please get rid of Hannah....she is a hater in disguise

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's time

Oct 19, 2018, 3:39 PM

to finally open the playbook. There is a reason several players came back for another year. This is just one remaining on the schedule. Everyone, players coaches the fans need to come with your hair on fire and put an end to any talk of a close game with the average team from Raleigh. The Tigers "A" game is required to serve notice.

Oct 19, 2018, 5:09 PM

I hope that they finally bring it.

Oct 19, 2018, 5:42 PM

CU 42 NCST 36 , That what i think the score will be , but my heart would tell me CU 72 NCST 6 ,

Oct 19, 2018, 8:19 PM

Cant wait to get 7-0 behind us, this Clemson O hasn't even played their B game yet. Tigers will have such a large lead by end of 3rd, that Renfrow gets another shot at QB. And DD will call it cheating after renfrow throws a TD on these losers! Go Tigers! 42-13

Oct 20, 2018, 7:47 AM

Unless NCS can hold us under 21, Tigers win!

Smack Talk Is Good

Oct 20, 2018, 11:23 AM

Some Tiger fans seem a little on edge with this Wolfpack game. There has been a lot of smack talk this week and believe it or not it can have positive effects. I have read some comments that our team has been silent, but not so. Big bad ### Ferrell has made statements...but the ones he made were about the fans making this a rival game. "I don't think it's a rivalry game," Clemson defensive end Clelin Ferrell said. "The fans make it out to be. I don't pay attention to that stuff like that. But I definitely see why people put that on it because the games we played the last three years have been so competitive, anytime you have things like that, where you have people who are like, 'We got cheated,' or 'They blew that game,' or whatever, it's going to be some tension rising between the two fan bases. But as a player, I don't really see it as a rivalry. I see it as we're about to play a really, really good team and we've got to play well in order to win." He also said, "Finley is going to be on his back early and often." BHOOOOOOOYHAAAAAA BABY!

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25017427/nc-state-wolfpack-wrong-end-rivalry-clemson-tigers

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic