Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching college football on NBC is like wearing a 3pc suit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,539

Watching college football on NBC is like wearing a 3pc suit

Nov 8, 2020, 9:13 AM

to a Biker Bar. It was stiff and felt extremely one sided toward ND. The review team & officials were absolutely terrible as well. I hope we beat ND up pretty bad if we can get a rematch in the Championship game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s their SEC network type setup.

Nov 8, 2020, 9:27 AM

At least that’s why I thought it was slanted towards them.

As far as the ACC officiating crew, they had a worse night than our o-line in run blocking.

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s their SEC network type setup.

Nov 8, 2020, 9:31 AM

Clemson just needs to get out of the ACC.

Re: Watching college football on NBC is like wearing a 3pc suit

Nov 8, 2020, 9:30 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing when they picked up the PA flag in the 4th quarter.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn’t believe they did that.***

Nov 8, 2020, 9:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea I couldnt either...

Nov 8, 2020, 10:18 AM

if roles were reversed we wouldve been lived...we caught a break on that one.

Re: Watching college football on NBC is like wearing a 3pc suit

Nov 8, 2020, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Watching college football on NBC is like wearing a 3pc suit ]

You do realize that the game was played on the Notre Dame broadcasting company, aka NBC. Exclusive contact with them so they would be biased toward ND.

Networks need to sit all of the play by play and color commentators down and teach them to not be biased, but that will never happen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was a little letdown by the broadcasting team...

Nov 8, 2020, 10:22 AM

I think Tirico does a good job during the game but there were times when he was mistaken about what was happening in the game and Dungy had to help him out. Also, Dungy did a fair job but I wanted a little more...Herbie/Orlovsky/McElroy, those guys do a great job of giving you insight into whats going on with decision making...certainly Herbie and yes, even McElroy (even tho folks hate him).

it was a bit lame at times. If Im being impartial, I didnt feel the broadcast slant was towards ND that much more...at times they called it like the ND broadcast team but were very fair from what my viewing. Besides, its nothing to be upset over.

I disagree. I thought they did a great job.

Nov 8, 2020, 10:37 AM

It’s obviously Notre Dame’s broadcast, but given that I thought the announcers were very fair and professional. They gave us lots of credit and were not nearly as homer-ish as the SEC crew on CBS tends to be.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,539
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic