Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So yeah, Trump is responsible.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 119
| visibility 1

So yeah, Trump is responsible.

Sep 14, 2020, 4:20 PM

He is responsible for racism, violence, wildfires, the virus, deaths, the economy whatever you can dream up, and all at once.

This is literally the platform of Joe and the whacko Democrats. I mean seriously, they obviously think the majority of Americans are dumb, which is the foundation of this party. Prey on dumb people... or just people who don't like the POTUS. .. The same POTUS who did more for this country in 3 years than the previous Democratic party did in 8 years.

But yeah, let's vote for Joe and his 50 years of ineptitude. Because now, now, he will change all of the things he did nothing about in 50 or 8 years.

What a joke. Fortunately there aren't enough dumb people in this country to elect the clown show on the left. The debates are going to be comical, downright comical.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you elect Biden, the chaos and corruption under Trump

Sep 14, 2020, 4:33 PM

will continue?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, "Elect Biden or we will burn America down."

Sep 14, 2020, 4:36 PM

Works for me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's apparently thinking Joe will fix it all even though he

Sep 14, 2020, 4:47 PM

has his faux "black" buddy Barack did nothing about it in 8 years.

*his

Sep 14, 2020, 5:06 PM

Obviously I'm not good at typing.

What corruption? And really, the violence is not tied to the

Sep 14, 2020, 4:45 PM [ in reply to If you elect Biden, the chaos and corruption under Trump ]

POTUS in any way. He offered assistance to the democrat run cities, and they denied. I welcome you to try and prove otherwise. Otherwise, please stop living in your fantasy world where Trump is "responsible".

To your question, the violence will get worse, since it's clear Joe and the Dems refuse to do anything about it. They enable and promote it. You're not fooling anyone, except for maybe yourself.

LOL!

Sep 14, 2020, 4:52 PM

Perhaps you didn't mean it to be so funny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You misspelled,

Sep 14, 2020, 4:57 PM

"I ain't got nuthin'".

Weak my man, very weak.

Well if you haven't heard all of the

Sep 14, 2020, 4:48 PM [ in reply to If you elect Biden, the chaos and corruption under Trump ]

choas of the last 4 years has been because of Joe Biden's leadership. Being president and all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

So do you, sir, have any facts - like how is the "chaos" due

Sep 14, 2020, 5:03 PM

to anything the president did or didn't do? You do realize the violence is stemming from racism and faux racial injustice, which Joe now and only now says he will fix, right?

Let's debate it. Stop using feelings to discuss these important matters, please

I'm your huckleberry.

Sep 14, 2020, 5:10 PM

Four People Arrested for Arson in Connection With Western Wildfires

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/37033-four-people-arrested-for-arson-in-connection-with-western-wildfires

So yeah, a lot of the destruction is tied to politics but all of it is left wing stuff tolerated by democrats and their cheerleading media.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait...

Sep 14, 2020, 5:14 PM

Are you sure Trump didn't light that match?

Trump didn't deport him like he promised.***

Sep 14, 2020, 6:06 PM

Dang it! He missed one.***

Sep 14, 2020, 6:12 PM

Re: I'm your huckleberry.

Sep 14, 2020, 11:38 PM [ in reply to I'm your huckleberry. ]

You know the sad part. The Dems think all this will stop if Biden gets elected. The cat is out of the bag and it will not stop until they get what they want.

You know what the sad part is?

Sep 15, 2020, 10:31 PM

You didn't read 88's own link that says you and he are full of it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Um, from your own link

Sep 15, 2020, 10:31 PM [ in reply to I'm your huckleberry. ]

But according to the FBI, none of those rumors have yet been confirmed.

Yes, four people have been arrested. There has not been any connection established between any political movement with them. To try to attach them to on to further your own fearmongering is lying at best. At best.

You knew it to be untrue when you posted it. You didn't even read your own link all the way through to see it hurt your post.

And I believe the arguments are not so much that climate change is the cause but that it escalates the situation. Like hurricanes. It is a given that most wildfires are arson, no? Always have been if I'm not mistaken.

So no, sir, you are no Doc Holliday. You're more of an Ike Clanton in this scenario. Let's have a spelling contest.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Here. I'll actually help you.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:32 PM [ in reply to So do you, sir, have any facts - like how is the "chaos" due ]

The cause of the fires isn't Trump. He didn't cause climate change.

He's showing ###### leadership during the fires because he doesn't care about the people affected. But he didn't start it. Neither did the left.

Sigh....

Sep 15, 2020, 10:36 PM

"He's showing ###### leadership during the fires because he doesn't care about the people affected".

The feelings are rich, but unfortunately completely unfounded and ridiculous. Please sir, I used to think you were a rational thinker. Something has gone astray though.

Okay, help me understand.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:40 PM

Tell me, in detail, what he's doing to make this situation better and to help those affected.

In detail, please.

Oh, and see if you have time to address this one:

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Rageful-Trump-wanted-to-cut-off-California-15490529.php

Oh yeah, he did this right after he was done calling

Sep 16, 2020, 6:05 PM

our veterans losers. Lol, you are more gullible than a child.

By the way, let me know when you're ready for the list.

Re: Oh yeah, he did this right after he was done calling

Sep 16, 2020, 8:10 PM

Yeah, I keep asking you to go ahead and you just keep asking me when I'm ready. Sooooo...

Sure it will continue. You are calling for cops to be killed

Sep 14, 2020, 8:17 PM [ in reply to If you elect Biden, the chaos and corruption under Trump ]

when that happened AGAIN today, your people celebrated. Videos are all over the place of the oppressed blacks celebrating shooting of the two officers in the face/head.

If Biden gets elected, all of a sudden do all cops become angels? Heck no they won't. The same chit will go on, but the MSM will downplay it.

And you will be posting it is Trump's fault.

"Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon" is this gonna be your signature when Biden is elected?

Re: Sure it will continue. You are calling for cops to be killed

Sep 15, 2020, 10:19 PM

No where in his post did he call for that, and none of "his people" celebrated.

Do you have links to the videos? Anyone celebrating the cops getting shot is a POS.

So the easily found videos of BLM and other whack jobs calling for

Sep 15, 2020, 10:31 PM

death to police are actually people who would vote for Trump?

What?***

Sep 16, 2020, 9:00 AM

Hope it's fixed during 3rd term and declaring Martial law***

Sep 14, 2020, 4:47 PM

That could have been yesterday.

Sep 14, 2020, 4:58 PM

Next.

So you don't want him to try and fix it?

Sep 14, 2020, 5:19 PM

That's a bold platform. It is what it is.

Fix what?***

Sep 14, 2020, 5:20 PM

Re: Fix what?....

Sep 14, 2020, 5:47 PM

It's proven there are enough dumb people in country

Sep 14, 2020, 4:49 PM

Oh ok, so your debate method is a

Sep 14, 2020, 4:59 PM

contrived mean and no substance whatsoever? Got ya.

*meme***

Sep 14, 2020, 5:04 PM

You don't want to debate substance

Sep 14, 2020, 5:22 PM [ in reply to Oh ok, so your debate method is a ]

Over the past 4 years, have the items in your OP become better or worse? How has the guy in charge tried to fix any of these items?

If Trump wants to take credit for all the good things, he also needs to be aware and try to take action on the bad things ... even if he's not directly responsible.

And that meme? Those are his words.

No really I do.

Sep 14, 2020, 5:29 PM

You start.

Re: You don't want to debate substance

Sep 14, 2020, 8:18 PM [ in reply to You don't want to debate substance ]

man, you are stupid. How do you make it through the day?

He loves them, but they hate him back ... in spades.***

Sep 14, 2020, 8:23 PM [ in reply to It's proven there are enough dumb people in country ]

You've brought yourself enough shame on this board

Sep 14, 2020, 4:50 PM

You should have grown out of this by now, Savage.

Care to back that up with facts and not feelings?

Sep 14, 2020, 5:00 PM

I'll wait.

A whopping 65% of Americans say Trump mishandled the Covid

Sep 14, 2020, 5:13 PM

pandemic.

You are in the underwhelming minority.

Are you capable of stating actual facts?

Sep 14, 2020, 5:17 PM

Like, how did the POTUS mishandle the global virus for starters? Please concisely list facts, not feelings. If you are incapable, that's fine. If so, I'll just leave you with this: "enjoy 4 more years". Thanks.

You're going to need a bigger megaphone to reach 65% of

Sep 14, 2020, 5:19 PM

the country and convince them that you are right and they are wrong.

Oh ok, so you have no facts then.

Sep 14, 2020, 5:20 PM

Good luck with your pandemic poll. Laughing out loud.

I can't speak for 65% of the country who think Trump screwed

Sep 14, 2020, 5:30 PM

the pooch in his Covid response, but perhaps you could do some research and satisfy your own curiosity.

What about you though?

Sep 14, 2020, 5:30 PM

Do you have any valid facts? You've apparently done "research".

Why should I care why 65% of the country thinks Trump failed

Sep 14, 2020, 5:33 PM

to properly address the Covid pandemic?

I'm just glad they see the truth through the lies.

This is getting comical

Sep 14, 2020, 5:34 PM

What truth? Speak for yourself man!

And like I said, you just keep resting your hopes on some

Sep 14, 2020, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Why should I care why 65% of the country thinks Trump failed ]

anonymous poll which you think represents how the vote will turn out.

I'm trying to help you. If you want to win the election, then you're going to need a much, much stronger platform than a baseless blame game.

If 65% of Americans think Trump failed in his Covid response

Sep 14, 2020, 5:41 PM

it would appear my work is done. Sure, I would prefer a higher percentage, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Now get to work convincing that 65% why you are right.

LOL

Sep 14, 2020, 5:45 PM

I feel bad for a good Clemson man like you. I thought our university trained us better.

Again, you have nothing. Nothing at all.

I have 65% of America agreeing with me. And you have

Sep 14, 2020, 5:46 PM

what, exactly?

Agreeing with what exactly?

Sep 14, 2020, 5:50 PM

Can you provide facts? A silly poll is not going to get you anywhere, ever.

Please tell me, sir, in your own words: What did the POTUS adversely do to affect the spread of a global pandemic? Let's start there.

Allow me to reword please...

Sep 14, 2020, 5:54 PM

"what did the POTUS adversely do to affect..." should be, "what did the POTUS do to adversely affect the spread of a global pandemic? The U.S. is CLEARLY a world leader in the balance of economy and virus reaction and actions.

I'm beginning to think all you have is, "but, but, but masks..". Please sir, show some of that Clemson education.

The 65% of Americans who say Trump failed in his Covid

Sep 14, 2020, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Agreeing with what exactly? ]

pandemic response.

That is what I and 215 million other Americans agree on.

Woooow.

Sep 14, 2020, 6:11 PM

So you have the data from 215 million Americans, let alone the data to support the "he didn't handle it correctly" nonsense?

I won't be here all day, but I will glad to respond to every angle you try.

Again, I'm asking you to state specifics, not some silly poll which you apparently think will affect 215 million votes. That's funny stuff, sir.

Joe's latest clown act - blaming Trump for wildfires - is hysterically comical. We can touch on that once we establish the data behind, "trump caused Americans to die" bullcrap.

65% of a population of 330 Million is 215 million people.

Sep 14, 2020, 6:23 PM

That's a lot of people that think Trump failed in his Covid response.

You can call it "nonsense" "non-factual" and stand on your soapbox beating your chest to the world, but the fact remains that 65% of the people polled think Trump failed in his Covid pandemic response.

I wish there was some way you could get them all to read your posts and your convincing arguments so that maybe you could swing a few more into your underwhelming 1 out of 3 column.

How large was the poll (which you haven't shared)?

Sep 14, 2020, 6:31 PM

Let's not get started on your faulty statistical claim. Let's start with what you, you specifically, can cite in regards to a poor response and it's alleged effects.

Can you try, please? The poll, which you continue to mention but not provide, yet still resting all your efforts on, is not going to help you. I'm beginning to think you don't have very much confidence in your poll.

Here you go! "1 in 4 Republicans believe Trump's response

Sep 14, 2020, 6:37 PM

was too slow."

Most Americans are skeptical of President Donald Trump's performance on the coronavirus pandemic -- disapproving of his response, disbelieving of his rhetoric on the virus and critical of what they view as his lagging approach to containing it, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll released Sunday finds.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/deep-skepticism-trumps-coronavirus-response-endures-poll/story?id=72974847

1 on 4 may or may not actually feel it was slow, dependent

Sep 14, 2020, 6:43 PM

on the validity of the poll, which is meaningless in regards to what was actually done/not done.

Yet again, please show an ability to cite your own data to support a "failure" or "slow response" or whatever other paper crutch you are choosing to lean on. Take a break from frantically searching for polls. Tell me in your own words how he failed or was slow or whatever.

It's the opinion of 65% of Americans that Trump has failed

Sep 14, 2020, 6:56 PM

in his response to the Covid pandemic.

I am only one out of 215 million people who feel this way. Keep plugging away and who knows, maybe you can win a few converts.

Again, with 65% agreeing with me that Trump has failed in his Covid pandemic response, my work is done.

You, on the other hand, have a tough row to hoe.

Re: It's the opinion of 65% of Americans that Trump has failed

Sep 15, 2020, 8:10 AM

not to be in this but clearly you are one of the 65%.
So instead of just touting your poll numbers, how do
you personally believe Trump failed? What are your
reasons you know of that drove you to that decision?

I've asked him several times.

Sep 15, 2020, 4:11 PM

He has no answer. None at all. Just spouting some unsourced, garbage poll as if that makes what he's saying true. You can't make this stuff up. Typical debating with feelings and not facts type guy.

This is really perhaps the weakest argument I have ever seen

Sep 15, 2020, 4:16 PM [ in reply to It's the opinion of 65% of Americans that Trump has failed ]

on this board, for anything.

No grasp of statistics and relevancy. No grasp of the very thing you're arguing. Just feeling after feeling.

Say it with me, "four more years". What will you do then - move to another country while this one continues on the trajectory it demonstrably was per-worldwide pandemic? You poor fella - I tried to help you with reality, but you have to be willing to try first.

You are still open to state your case, in your own words, on hoe the POTUS didn't react to the global virus well. Fact is, we did it better than everyone.

Take care guy. Go Tigers.

Your original post was all feelings, not facts***

Sep 14, 2020, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Are you capable of stating actual facts? ]

I'll bite...here's a few off the top of my head....

Sep 14, 2020, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Are you capable of stating actual facts? ]

He downplayed the seriousness of the virus when he knew it was going to be bad. He convinced all of the ppl that believe what he says religiously that the virus wasn't much different than the flu. He claims he didn't want to stoke fear, which is utter nonsense. He didn't want to stoke fear in the stick market...that I can believe. He could have actually been a leader and leveled with the public. Imagine the difference that could have been made had he come out strongly for mask wearing and come up with recommendations for good balance between shutting down and keeping the economy going, instead he just slammed shut downs and played down the risks.

The admin could have done a MUCH better job in coordinating with the states on ppe and testing. Instead it was a sheet show. Testing is still an issue in many states. That's not all on the federal level but a lot of it is.

He could have s.t.f.u. at briefings...instead he just shot from the hip on medical information...much of it was total deal. He could have supported the medical experts instead of sowing distrust and discontent.

He could have been a leader and tried to coordinate a real national effort. Instead he played into making the virus a political issue.

Want some more?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This has been covered

Sep 14, 2020, 6:03 PM

He did as a leader should do by trying to keep the country calm. What are you suggesting he should have done? Without being able to state and back up those notions, you're left with nothing.

Testing is not a reason for virus spread. We have tested more and more efficiently than any country in the world. While reporting of the cases and testing is highly suspect, it's not the reason behind the spread of a respiratory virus, around the world.

He didn't "slam shutdowns". He encouraged all governors to do what they saw fit for their states, which is all he has the authority to do. Mask wearing will not now or ever stop a respiratory virus. If every human being on the face of the earth wore masks, then what? It would have gone away? You're next answer will be, "well he (one man} could have controlled it (a worldwide virus). Bologna. He allowed for balance and not panic.

Yes, yes, I would like you to go on.

"What are you suggesting he should have done?"

Sep 14, 2020, 7:04 PM

He answered that question, knucklehead.

This is why I didn't bother to address that question. You weren't really interested in the obvious failings of this President in his response to Covid.

Did you actually read my entire post?...

Sep 14, 2020, 9:44 PM [ in reply to This has been covered ]

Because I stated specifically what he could have done. Re-read it. He didn't keep the country calm...ge mislead ppl, which like made things worse. How many Trump supporters weren't waering masks because Trump downplayed the risks, especially early on. You don't keep ppl calm by lying about the facts, you keep ppl calm by telling the full story and having a plan to deal with it.

Lack of testing, and specifically time to get results back sure as heck does increase virus spread. To suggest otherwise if just not understanding how spread works and how ppl behave. Saying we've tested more and more efficiently than any other country is simply false. It's just wrong. Results roght now in northeast Georgia are running 7 to 10 days. That creates medical and economic stress.

Suggesting Trump supported Governors is laughable. You clearly weren't paying atty

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2020/03/trump-slams-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmers-response-to-coronavirus-response-amid-statewide-shutdown.html

Mask wearing doesn't impact virus spread? LOL...ok let's just ignore all the evidence that doesn't support our narrative.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've replied to your suggestions.

Sep 15, 2020, 4:37 PM

He followed the advice of his medical advisory board every step of the way, except when he went out on his own by initiating travel bans. You know, back when all the people who now say he should have forced governors to issue mask mandates were telling him he was overreacting, fear mongering, and being a racist and xenophobe.

By the way, he didn't have the power to tell governors to issue mask mandates, but he sure as heck told them all to do the right thing for their state, which is precisely what they did. The Michigan governor is clearly a whack job, but again, did we or did we all not completely shut down?? He absolutely did exactly what the advisory staff said to do, and he did everything within his authority to make it happen. Maybe your head is clouded, or you missed the fact NOBODY on the medical staff were wearing masks at the early covid briefings? Or that not a single one of them suggested every man, woman, and child must be wearing one? These are the types of things the hindsight correction crowd seems to forget... over and over.. just keep spitting this same nonsense.

By the way, again, do you remember the complete shutdown and stay-at-home orders? Hmm, wondering what else could have been done? Again, masks absolutely were recommended, but do you know masks do nothing for respiratory viruses? You clearly have no idea, wand if you think saving some people from coughs, sneezes, and spit was the magic potion, then you are more misguided than is readily evident. And I'm assuming you don't even though guys like Dr. Fauci told everyone they weren't needed. You conveniently forget, or perhaps never knew this. Wear masks, wear gloves, wash hands - it was promoted every day. What planet were you living on?

We ramped up testing as fast as humanly possibly and very, very quickly became the world leader in testing - by an enormous amount. Tests are being processed as fast as possible. It's laughable for anyone to suggest there isn't as much effort as possible being put into testing.

So really all this boils down is we should have recommended we all wear masks, wear gloves, and wash hands for 20 seconds. Oh wait, we did. But then again, I assume you're one of the "we could have got it (a respiratory virus that spreads through the air) under control and saved (bunches and bunches of lives). Yeah okay. I guess you also think we should still be in shutdown? Because apparently unbeknownst to you, that's the only way to control a global virus - which by the way is continuing to spread all over the world.

Nice try, but only because you actually tried.

Re: This has been covered

Sep 15, 2020, 8:21 PM [ in reply to This has been covered ]

So he wants to keep the country calm during a pandemic, supposedly, but not during protests and riots and such? Right.

He wanted to keep Wall Street calm. Not the American public. Everything Flow said was right. He didn't downplay for calm; he told his ardent supporters straight up lies knowing they would believe them and act upon him.

His leadership failure killed people. Period.

Seriously man, what are you talking about?

Sep 15, 2020, 10:30 PM

Are you saying Trump hasn't done everything in his power to speak out against and end the violence in cities where Democrat decisions and lack of action are on full display for the world to see? What planet are you really living on my friend?

I'll throw these questions out there again, what else can the POTUS do to stop the left enabled violence? And what measures should the POTUS have taken to eradicate the virus? What precisely did he do or didn't do? Again, the POTUS followed EVERY step proposed by the revered medical team, and during every covid press conference I saw from the beginning, the POTUS and team suggested we all mask up, stay 6 apart, wear gloves, and wash hands. Is there something they missed, other than forcing unconstitutional federal mandates and the complete shutdown?

Re: Seriously man, what are you talking about?

Sep 15, 2020, 10:38 PM

Nice straw man attempt. I'm saying his "I didn't want to cause a panic" line is BS over the pandemic since he's trying to cause more panic over unrest, claiming it will increase under Biden. That's sowing the seeds of fear.

You're lying on the mask part. Trump mocked masks from the beginning, mocked Biden for wearing one, and refused to wear one because he thought he looked ridiculous.

Anyone arguing Trump didn't downplay the virus and make the situation worse with the public is willfully pretending it didn't happen. He mocked this virus and taking it seriously from the very beginning.

I'm sorry man, but quite honestly I thought

Sep 16, 2020, 6:03 PM

you were more intelligent than this.

Trump didn't "downplay" people in an effort to dissuade the American public. That's would be asinine to suggest as much.

He is also not trying to create panic by correctly pointing out how horribly democratic run cities are handling the violence. Joe didn't say or do anything about the violence until an anchor on CNN suggested he should because it was hurting poll numbers. Biden never spoke out against the pitful democratic leasership in these cities, and he never suggested they should work harder to stop it immediately or accept federal assistance. Biden and the Democrats have CLEARLY enabled the barbaric behavior, and Trump is therefore correctly stating, via tangible evidence, that Biden's America would continue to promote and do nothing about said violence.

Trump NEVER mocked masks. Maybe you're referring to him asking political nutjob reporters to stop pretending and remove them during a socially distanced press conferences, so everyone can hear? The president has repeatedly stated he is tested daily, he is surrounded by people who get tested daily, and instead of putting on a political show he's not going to wear a mask when he's socially distanced. The fact of the matter is we all heard loudly and clearly from the very oustet of the guidelines being issued along with the mandatory shutdown: wear masks, wear gloves, socially distance, and wash your hands all day long. What planet were you living on then? Mayylbe you were too busy trying to ridicule the POTUS back then as a racist and xenophobe because he called for travel bans?

He never mocked masks or the virus. Truly bizarre that you'd go that angle, and I'm frankly surprised at your lack of common sense, logic, and rationale. You used to be a lot sharper; what happened man?

And,

Sep 14, 2020, 6:06 PM [ in reply to I'll bite...here's a few off the top of my head.... ]

He supported medical experts. He followed the advice to shut down when we did, even though the same "experts" were saying a travel ban was unnecessary, racist, and xenophobic. Now (in hindsight) they say, "he should have done more". LIKE WHAT?

The blame game is not going to get anywhere. Sorry.

The Trump-blaming is a serious illness because these

Sep 14, 2020, 5:27 PM

poor people really, truly believe he is responsible for all of these things. It has to be some form of mental illness. They still have not come to terms with the massive buttwhole reaming they took on election night 4 years ago, and their psyche was damaged.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Yup***

Sep 14, 2020, 5:31 PM

He deserves it. Ask yourself this. What would Trump do if

Sep 14, 2020, 5:49 PM [ in reply to The Trump-blaming is a serious illness because these ]

the roles were reversed?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably use terms like "massive buttwhole reaming"***

Sep 14, 2020, 6:13 PM

You can speculate all you want...

Sep 14, 2020, 6:13 PM [ in reply to He deserves it. Ask yourself this. What would Trump do if ]

..and continue spinning your wheels.

No speculation. We all know what Trump would do.***

Sep 14, 2020, 6:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously you don't understand the word speculation.

Sep 14, 2020, 6:32 PM

And thankfully it's irrelevant regardless.

Trump is not responsible, in any way, for the riots, the

Sep 14, 2020, 6:24 PM [ in reply to He deserves it. Ask yourself this. What would Trump do if ]

looting, the violence, the wildfires, etc., and to suggest so is absolutely ludicrous. I don't know and don't care what might happen if the roles were reversed - they're not - and people who are making these wacko accusations are suffering from a severe form of delusion. They need help.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Trump is not responsible, in any way, for the riots, the

Sep 14, 2020, 6:30 PM

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4897078/president-trump-blames-joe-biden-violence-american-cities

Try to harder to understand the context, which is...

Sep 14, 2020, 6:34 PM

Biden and fellow Democrats have shown he/they will do nothing about said violence, which is of course the president's fault, right?

Not Biden’s fault. Not Trump’s fault.***

Sep 14, 2020, 6:36 PM

Well yeah

Sep 14, 2020, 6:37 PM

But Biden and fellow Democrats are refusing help, which shows what they have done (nothing) and will do.

Re: Well yeah

Sep 14, 2020, 9:55 PM

Exactly what current authority does Biden have to stop any of the violence?

Please cite specific authority he has under law.

When did Sleepy finally speak out about it?

Sep 15, 2020, 4:41 PM

I'll wait.

Trump has offered federal assistance in the way of manpower to each and every one of the democratically run cities, who are unwilling to accept it while clearly enabling and doing nothing about the violence.

(side note)

Sep 14, 2020, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Try to harder to understand the context, which is... ]

Sorry I'm bad at typing. I do think the points are clear though. Thanks.

Democrat mayors are definitely responsible for any and all

Sep 14, 2020, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump is not responsible, in any way, for the riots, the ]

damage and violence they have allowed to take place.

- H. L. Mencken

Democrat mayors and the even whackier city

Sep 14, 2020, 8:42 PM

Biden is a Democratic mayor?***

Sep 14, 2020, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Democrat mayors are definitely responsible for any and all ]

Uhhhhh ... no, why?***

Sep 14, 2020, 11:29 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Are you not embarrassed by your deflecting?

Sep 14, 2020, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Democrat mayors are definitely responsible for any and all ]

Like, maybe even more embarrassed than when you TU that racist post last week?

Joe asked you a simple question. You dodged. Then he pointed out that Trump blames Biden for the violence... and Biden currently has no authority over anything. And you deflect again with something about mayors.

Why is hard to address his questions and points? You look almost as ridiculous as this Savage guy when you deflect.

I did answer the question

Sep 14, 2020, 11:33 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Again, Trump has not now or ever "blamed Joe"

Sep 15, 2020, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Are you not embarrassed by your deflecting? ]

He has simply and accurately stated Joe did or said NOTHING until the 11th hour when it was impacting poll numbers and Don Lahmann suggested he should.

You have nothing guy. You are fooling yourself.

Thanks for playing.

Sep 15, 2020, 7:53 PM

Man, I don't know where you came from, but you're easy to own:

"Joe Biden and the radical left's outrageous campaign against law enforcement is the major reason violent crime is surging in Democrat-run cities..."

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4897078/president-trump-blames-joe-biden-violence-american-cities

That solitary article uses empty accusations instead of actual quotes.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:21 PM

You got anything else?

That's not the question he asked, is it?

Sep 14, 2020, 9:51 PM [ in reply to Trump is not responsible, in any way, for the riots, the ]

He asked what Trump would do if the roles were reversed?

We already know he would blame the sitting president for all those things because he did just that under Obama.

Go back and read it again, #######.

Sep 14, 2020, 11:37 PM

It may not be the answer you want, but I adressed the question. And you don't know how Trump would respond, either.

- H. L. Mencken

We all know how he would react if roles were reversed.

Sep 15, 2020, 12:16 AM

He would blame the president for everything. He did it with Obama. Hell, he said Obama should be run out of office for what happened with ebola.

But 190,000 dead under his watch? Nah, no responsibility at all.

The only crazy people here are the ones who continue to think this man walks on water and does no wrong.

Again, your speculation is off target and meaningless.

Sep 15, 2020, 4:47 PM

If Trump was running for president he would have spoke out against the violence from day 1... not when Don Lahmann told him to do so.

And you are free to cite actual facts on how you can attempt to lay dead people at the feet of the POTUS.

Nobody, and I mean nobody in here thinks Trump walks on water either. Again, your conjecture is fais in this debate. Sorry.

4% of the worlds population and 20% plus of the worlds deaths?

Sep 15, 2020, 7:54 PM

And we test more than anyone in the world, which should mean we can isolate those who have infections that should take the death rate down, Why is that not the case?

But wait, Trump has bragged hundreds of times how he stopped the China flights. He says over 1 million people would’ve died if he had not done that. So this means one of two things:

1.) If he had not stopped the flights, why would millions of died in the US when they haven’t deaths per million of population compared to US died in other places where they didn’t stop the flights? Please explain that one to me?

2.). The credit Trump takes for stopping China flights is wildly exaggerated and another example of trumps lies.

Please explain to me how one of these two things is not true.

I stopped at "20% of the world's deaths". You're apparently one

Sep 15, 2020, 10:19 PM

of the folks living in fantasy land where China and Russia deaths are not occurring. I guess you truly believe Russia has only had 19k deaths, am I right? Lol, okay.

The U.S is a world leader when you mesh per capita testing, deaths, and economic balance. I guess you're one who thinks shutting things down from January to now is a viable answer to stopping the spread? Of course, even if you do believe it it would only be in hindsight. So yeah, I welcome you to cite the magic covid prevention measures that the, "they did it better than us" crowd is citing for these imagined comparable countries who handled it better than us. Maybe it was all that mask wearing and complete lockdowns that have allowed China and Russia to magically eradicate it? In any case, I look forward to the list of magic prevention measures that were rolled out by all these magic covid leaders. Until then...

Re: I stopped at "20% of the world's deaths". You're apparently one

Sep 16, 2020, 6:36 PM

Translation to your response. Don’t confuse me with the facts.. So you really think unreported deaths in China and Russia would completely erase our disproportionate number of deaths in this country? So easy to say they’re lying, and therefore nothing else matters.

Since Trump has bragged about how he stopped the China flights and we would’ve had millions die if he had not stopped the flights, can you explain why we haven’t done better than other countries that didn’t do that? Or are you incapable of not kissing your dear leader‘s ###.

Re: So yeah, Trump is responsible.

Sep 14, 2020, 9:49 PM

Prey on dumb people...

People who still think Trump is a good president are the dumbest of dumb. The dumbest in American history.

You poor, poor guy.

Sep 15, 2020, 4:49 PM

Maybe you could move to Sweden or something after Trump is elected for four more years? Good luck to you.

Hey remember how...

Sep 15, 2020, 7:51 PM

You had that one whack-a-doodle post where you put out a list of all of Trump's supposed accomplishments, then we all shut them down and asked you to provide evidence to support your claims, and you just ran away from the thread?

None of them were "shut down" , and all of them

Sep 15, 2020, 10:08 PM

represent more than Joe and Obama did in their 8 years.

If you would like I can list these accomplishments again. I would welcome you to go through each and every one them while desperately trying to diminish them. Up to you hoss.

Re: None of them were "shut down" , and all of them

Sep 15, 2020, 10:11 PM

They were ripped to shreds in that thread, especially in my post, and you ran away without further comment.

Ran away.

False and grossly exaggerated at best.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:32 PM

I take it you're not up to the challenge? Noted.

Re: False and grossly exaggerated at best.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:41 PM

Not sure what I'm being challenged on. Go back and dig up the thread. You're the one who didn't respond. Have at it.

You are being challenged to offer your own responses bullet point by bullet point.

Sep 16, 2020, 8:12 AM

You don't seem willing to try.

Re: You are being challenged to offer your own responses bullet point by bullet point.

Sep 16, 2020, 8:13 AM

I already did that. Why do I have to retype it? You're the one who ran away and didn't respond. It's your turn.

No, you didn't.

Sep 16, 2020, 10:22 AM

Let me know when you want me to copy it here.

Re: No, you didn't.

Sep 16, 2020, 11:05 AM

I gave you a thorough response while also calling you out for engaging in the behavior you accused others of doing. You failed to provide evidence when challenged.

By all means, rehash the thread if you like.

Aaagain, you are being challenged on the accuracy of

Sep 16, 2020, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Re: False and grossly exaggerated at best. ]

and effectiveness of alledged previous point by point rebuttals. I couldn't find your counterpoints, but regardless here is yet another opportunity to try for all to see. Let me know when you're ready or if you would like to start a new thread, but in the meantime please stop with the transparent deflections. Thank you.

Re: Aaagain, you are being challenged on the accuracy of

Sep 16, 2020, 8:11 PM

Holy Christ how many times do I have to say just do it already.

Replies: 119
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic