Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's really no surprise State fans act like animal trash.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,432

It's really no surprise State fans act like animal trash.

Nov 5, 2017, 7:43 AM

Think about that dog that's tied up for years in small dirt yard in a chain link fence. They're the most vicious animals you'll ever find when you approach that fence or, God forbid, enter it. Animals (and peoples) who have very little fight the hardest to protect the squalor they have.

State is an ugly campus in any ugly place. Nobody ever wrote prose stating "There Something in Those Skreets." Apparently people that would go there don't respect and admire the same things a Tiger does.

Couple this with the fact they've had almost nothing to cheer about in football for decades and that we've literally owned them as of late in very frustrating games, and you get the sickening display of false arrogance, bad sportsmanship, jealousy, whining, and unbridled hate that our fans witnessed last night.

It's sad to see what that fan-base has become. But not surprising.

It is what it is.

Carolinian by birth, a Tiger by the Grace of God.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's really no surprise State fans act like animal trash.

Nov 5, 2017, 7:46 AM

They are the "coots of the ACC" and a coot's gonna coot- they've always been trash and will always be trash.+1

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Nov 5, 2017, 7:50 AM

I guess somebody had to replace Mary-land.

We've actually owned them since the beginning. Twice the

Nov 5, 2017, 7:47 AM

wins and the longest streak.

In fact many of us won't live long enough to see them even up the series. (Heard that before.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We've actually owned them since the beginning. Twice the

Nov 5, 2017, 7:51 AM

True dat.

Nov 5, 2017, 7:49 AM

Well considering the school is predominantly veterinarian based, the fans are test animals that get released only for home games to help raise school spirit, then recaged.

Funny

Nov 5, 2017, 7:51 AM

and not.

LOL.......Good one!***

Nov 5, 2017, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Re: It's really no surprise State fans act like animal trash. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 7:50 AM

good analogy , The state fans I know spew vitriol the same way South Carolina fans do towards Clemson . I'll listen to a state fan one night at a social gathering tell me there is a conspiracy against NC State to keep them inferior to UNC in athletics . All I could do was laugh at that guy

Nov 5, 2017, 7:52 AM

sad.

Nov 5, 2017, 7:59 AM

You are right.....they are all trash. BUT saying they "have become" this way is too kind. They have been this way since at least the 60s at least. Hope not too many
clemson fans had cars damaged by their parking lot vandals. They come off the streets to do that. Scum of the earth and they pass it on to their offspring as you point out. When a five year old yells "clemson sucks" out of a car window while his mom laughs, you know what they are.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 8:03 AM

My middle son goes to State. The campus is actually very nice. It's different because it is in more of an urban setting, but different doesn't make it bad. But for some reason their fans have been like this for decades. Maybe there is some deep-seated bitterness due to State's inferiority complex in basketball (to Duke and UNC). We didn't get heckled this time like we did last time we went to a Clemson game here. But there's too much trash talk from the fans and Doreen is such a huge whiner!

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,432
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic