Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Dabo were smart, he would have called up FSU Head Football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,239

If Dabo were smart, he would have called up FSU Head Football

Nov 21, 2020, 10:53 PM

Coach Mike Norvell and assured him that we would make it an entertaining game for the first 3 quarters, and run through some scenarios that could make the game more dramatic, like ETN fumbling the ball into the hands of another player, or getting a kick blocked and having it returned for a touchdown. I liken it to a couple of WWE wrestlers working out their routines before the match so that the audience gets a good show. If ACC coaches did more of this it would do wonders for the perception of our league as being hard nosed and competitive.

Most importantly, it would have also prevented today's tragedy. They must have been really scared if even the team doctors were worried about the health of the players. I do not think it was just a COVID thing, but that a lot of guys would have gotten their feelings hurt and football players hate this. These guys don't get into to competitive sport to compete, they get into it to win. And today just served as another reminder that nobody can win against a healthy Clemson, and the rest of the league has just thrown up its hands. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the teams on our schedule followed FSU's lead and pulled the same stunt. In fact Bama technically does not have to play again to win the title, they can pull out the COVID card being they are ranked #1 and just ride out the season.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Dabo were smart, he would have called up FSU Head Football

Nov 21, 2020, 11:05 PM

Every blue moon there is a post that says things we should all take human stock in. This, is one of them. Covid is fake, but oh so real. Thank you Blawlm. You had a rough day here on T-net and I’m here to say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2020, 11:10 PM

Dabo may have already had a heart to heart talk with FSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2020, 11:14 PM

RA’d!

It’s hard for me to take your poast seriously when

Nov 21, 2020, 11:27 PM

You don’t even know the name of the head coach: Willie Taggart. Pronounced “Will E. Tag Ert”. Here’s a link if you want to read more about him:

https://247sports.com/college/florida-state/Article/Willie-Taggart-hired-as-Florida-State-head-coach-111726448/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s hard for me to take your poast seriously when

Nov 21, 2020, 11:45 PM

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,239
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic