Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s “Unity Week” in ACC Football, and all I see here is posts about middle fingers.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

It’s “Unity Week” in ACC Football, and all I see here is posts about middle fingers.

Oct 27, 2020, 6:56 AM

C’mon man!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s “Unity Week” in ACC Football, and all I see here is posts about middle fingers.

Oct 27, 2020, 7:01 AM

Some who are asking for unity expect everyone to unify around their whack ideals. Hard pass

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly***

Oct 27, 2020, 8:52 AM

Re: It’s “Unity Week” in ACC Football, and all I see here is posts about middle fingers.

Oct 27, 2020, 7:12 AM

You talk about Unity. Tell that to the "peaceful" protesters in the streets of the major cities of this country that are run by soft on crime Democratic Mayors.
"Come on Man"!!!!

Oct 27, 2020, 7:48 AM

I don’t know who “Unity” is, therefore I’m hesitant to honor her with a week of celebration/recognition. For all I know, Unity could be a felon. I’ll need to see notarized documentation of, NDR, credit report, drug testing, arrest record, employment history, and report cards back to the 3rd grade.

Oct 27, 2020, 8:33 AM

Unity is a hivemind and Rick Sanchez's former lover. It takes the forms of multiple races, genders, and likely species, and uses both male and female avatars

Unity assimilates others into the hivemind by using one of its hosts to vomit into another individual's mouth. Unity's hosts have been seen acting animalistic while spreading (screeching and pointing at unassimilated individuals), although Unity can imitate natural 'humanoid' behavior as well while in a passive, controlled state. It has individual control of every body it assimilates.

All of Unity's avatars seem to possess the same brain while controlled by it, and Unity is able to move and speak transitionally through an entire civilization of people. However, consuming drugs (specifically the dust made by Rick) seems to limit its control, leaving Unity able to direct less and less bodies at once and making them dizzy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 7:57 AM

The TigerNet board has devolved into a toxic stew of idiocy and bigotry

You dont agree with my left wing drivel!?!!? You must be

Oct 27, 2020, 8:58 AM

a racist and a bigot! GTFOOH.

Oct 27, 2020, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: It’s “Unity Week” in ACC Football, and all I see here is posts about middle fingers. ]

bigotry works both ways

Rowan and Martin didn't call it the Flying Fickle Finger

Oct 27, 2020, 8:01 AM

of Fate Award for nothing.

https://youtu.be/-ROXGMIIHo8

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you TMailed Nuk about Unity?***

Oct 27, 2020, 8:06 AM

Anyone who ever flipped the bird is going straight to Hades.

Oct 27, 2020, 8:06 AM

I’m bring my Yeti. See you there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 8:55 AM

AND dont forget equality thats why Dabo is petitioning the NCAA to abolish the Clearing House Rules. You know, those rules that allow a football or basketball player to get into Clemson with half or less academic requirements as regular students .Also remember cross country, tennis, etc. not even all football players get to use these rules to get into Clemson.Wow lets work on equality at Clemson before we worry about the nation. Look up the rules yourself online NCAA Clearing House Rules.The sliding scale part is the funniest where either someone cheated in class or on SAT.Of course they are not interested in this equality.Why doesnt TNET ask Dabo about these rules.

Re: It’s “Unity Week” in ACC Football- I hear the winner

Oct 27, 2020, 9:02 AM

gets to ride around in a hot car giving the finger to those with opposing opinions. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 9:34 AM

Tell that to Hopkins.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic