Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It was so nice tonight to see...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

It was so nice tonight to see...

May 14, 2019, 10:42 PM

Tigers come out and put it all together at every facet of the game and play the way they did down here in Conway and break that 2 game winning streak that the Chanticleers had on their home field against Clemson.With a dominating win like tonight's hopefully this will be the turning point and springboard for the Tigers the rest of season to bigger things.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was so nice tonight to see...

May 14, 2019, 10:49 PM

It sure was nice to see the guys put together a clean game on both sides of the ball tonight. Great way to spend a Tuesday evening.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 11:06 PM

I was impressed by the number of Clemson fans that showed up for the game tonight,orange everywhere.Clemson fans and alumni in the Horry County definitely show up when the Tigers make their way down here to the coast.

May 15, 2019, 5:45 AM

Great win tonight! Scanning down the stats, still concerned they struck out 10 times. We need a couple more players to get hot with the bat like Byrd is right now.

I hope it wasn't you who kept screaming

May 15, 2019, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: It was so nice tonight to see... ]

like a rooster into the radio broadcast. It was almost as annoying as the Vanderbilt Whistler.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Horry, I thought about you through the entire game . . .

May 14, 2019, 10:58 PM

Thank you and every other Tiger present for being where we couldn't . . .

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!

Go TIGERS!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Horry, I thought about you through the entire game . . .

May 14, 2019, 11:08 PM

Such a quiet troll night on the board too.... weird.........

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny how that works aint it?

May 15, 2019, 11:42 AM

Nothing to say when things go well

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

But, it did bring out the Board Curmudgeon to pass

May 15, 2019, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Horry, I thought about you through the entire game . . . ]

judgment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 14, 2019, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Horry, I thought about you through the entire game . . . ]

Thanks Skeeta for the kinds words.It's not every day we get to see a Tiger athletic team down here but when we do we come out to support no doubt about it.

May 15, 2019, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Horry, I thought about you through the entire game . . . ]

Me too - Horry - broke your oh-fer streak ... -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Hopefully, the postseason will be successful this year for a

May 14, 2019, 11:12 PM

change. Tigers have had good regular seasons then screw up in super regional, even at home. Hot at the right time I hope!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 8:00 AM

Beatifull Tiger evening! Hats off to CCU however. They have a first class stadium and the most enjoyable park to watch a game. IMO Clemson could pick up a few great ideas from them and take back to our park.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 8:22 AM

It is really nice. They do a great job with their bb program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic