Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It looks like things started going down hill when Ohio State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,648

It looks like things started going down hill when Ohio State

Dec 30, 2020, 11:54 AM

fired John Cooper. He was probably the best coach they ever had. He went 111–43–4 and won 3 B1G Championships, but for some reason Ohio State thought it would be a good idea to fire him after going 8-4. This reminds me a lot of Clemson and Danny Ford. Both Cooper and Ford were beloved by the fan base, but were forced out by administrators. Clemson went on to have a revolving door of coaches, same as Ohio State. The only difference is we have now found our guy, while Ohio State is still on their Tommy Bowden.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: It looks like things started going down hill when Ohio State

Dec 30, 2020, 12:06 PM

I think the start of Ohio's decline was when Ben Roethlisberger left. He and Wally Szczerbiak were the best athletes to come through that place.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 12:08 PM

Wally and Ben ...Miami of Ohio grads ..The same Miami of Ohio who beat Clemson and LSU . Thats 20-20 jack

Wow you’re so smart. Nothing gets past you.

Dec 30, 2020, 1:02 PM

When was that Miami victory over Clemson? In the 50s? Irrelevant. But hey at least they’ve done something Ohio State has never done.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: It looks like things started going down hill when Ohio State ]

This is a Football topic not Women’s Basketball or Bass fishing. We have a confused Coot on board.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes these schools just have to face the facts

Dec 30, 2020, 12:11 PM

They shouldn't have gotten complacent with 8-4. Maybe OSU is just an 8-4 type of school, and there's nothing wrong with that. Just enjoy the 6-8 wins a year and leave it to the blue bloods like Clemson and Bama to strive for more

I don't remember them skipping ahead past a Ken Hatfield.

Dec 30, 2020, 1:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,648
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic