Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It is going to be interesting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,223

It is going to be interesting

Nov 17, 2020, 7:43 PM

To see how TL16 reacts to his drop in the Heisman watch after his furlough from the game for a couple of weeks. I suspect that he will be the same guy that we saw in the Syracuse game. This will certainly be a good game for him to “show off” if he so chooses. I hope that Coach lets him play a lot in this game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is going to be interesting

Nov 17, 2020, 7:47 PM

I think he’ll definitely get plenty of playing time with DJ being banged up and Phomachahn having the broken finger. If it’s in hand I’d think he gets 3+ quarters and Helms gets some decent mop up time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is going to be interesting

Nov 17, 2020, 9:03 PM

Sounds like a plan.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tricky Call

Nov 17, 2020, 9:13 PM

To me: "you hammer FSU" if you can! Why? Because, we have to figure out running the football. DJ apparently played hurt "going into the ND game"! So, not sure you will want to see him that much. TL16 may even get to play a bunch in the 2nd half even if Clemson is up so he can get good game speed reps. It's not about this game - it's about the game in mid-December! And then late December and January(hopefully).

But, with the OL struggles, would you not want to pound the football to "figure that aspect out"? To me this is the course of action. Try and beat them with your OL and your all-world RB. TL has played a ton of football and can get back right over the games remaining after FSU. Clemson needs to show the college football world we still have Travis Etienne and we are capable of beating you with him.

I am also hoping for a rebound from the defense. Nobody likes to say it - but the defense( yes missing Skalski and Davis and Jones and Zanders) did not make the plays down the stretch like you need in those type games. Be good for them to go out and play well and gain some confidence again!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,223
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic