Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kornblut is loving this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Kornblut is loving this

Dec 26, 2018, 7:45 PM

I was just listening to his show and he continues to say "this raises red flags as a program issue." He is practically giggling pn air. He is such a piece of #$%t! I dont know who ever agreed to the deal for him to be on WCCP, but they are not a tiger. This guy is trouble and i dont trust him!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's stupid

Dec 26, 2018, 7:49 PM

If this was a program wide issue, the normal "team rules" reason would have been given and not been attacked head on publicly .

Stupid is as Stupid does.

He's a coot, so yeah he's stupid.

Dec 26, 2018, 8:00 PM

And insanely jealous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

His access to the team should have been revoked

Dec 26, 2018, 7:56 PM

years ago. Now is the time to show him the door and ban him from interaction with the team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson is above that. Spurrier came out of that Ron Morris

Dec 27, 2018, 9:40 AM

debacle looking like a complete arsehole and he deserved to take a lot more criticism for that than he did.

Kornblut tested positive for 99% chicken crap over 35 years

Dec 26, 2018, 7:57 PM

ago, and has done so every year since.

Re: Kornblut is loving this

Dec 26, 2018, 9:17 PM

Him being a large POS is not a new phenomenon. He is a coot. ‘Nuff said!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To Korncoot and all the other dumb-A Gamecocks

Dec 26, 2018, 9:31 PM

Dec 26, 2018, 9:38 PM

He also said, "Everyone in the country knows how clean of a program Dabo runs", as well as the obvious point none of us would ever say but cannot disagree with: "if someone at Clemson is responsible for these 3 players' year-long suspensions, that makes it a program issue. Heads should roll."

Is he wrong?

Or do we just not want to hear him say it?

Right. Curse the messenger.

It is all speculation at this point

Dec 26, 2018, 9:46 PM

Re: It is all speculation at this point

Dec 26, 2018, 10:56 PM

Saying that everyone in the national media knows that Dabo runs a clean program is defamation ????

I guess I don't eat enough orange- flavored sugar smacks.

I bet the Giella family from here in Augusta, who sent their son to Augusta Christian for 13 years, are not pi**ed at all about their son being labeled a cheater and having his last eligibility snatched away from him if the mistake was not his.

But you think it's more important to bad-mouth Kornblut than to get to the bottom of this?

You make a lot of assumptions

Dec 26, 2018, 11:08 PM

Re: It is all speculation at this point

Dec 27, 2018, 12:09 AM [ in reply to Re: It is all speculation at this point ]

I’ve listened to P.K.’s program for many years. His “objectivity” as a sports reporter has long been in question with regards to matters concerning Clemson. I have no need or desire to “bad-mouth” the guy, but you’re naive to think he isn’t indicting Coach Swinney’s program or that he hasn’t already convicted these players of cheating.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kornblut's take

Dec 27, 2018, 8:32 AM

In addition to listening off-and-on for over twenty years, i listened to the program LAST NIGHT that was cited by the OP, and it was clear he was NOT indicting Dabo, or any boosters, or the AD, or any of the tested players. But don't let a single misrepresented statement from a 2-hour show affect your opinion. As soon as this investigation is over, tar and feather the reporter, and use that as proof that he's really a chicken after all!

Cheap click-bait here! Start a thread complaining about Kornblut and watch the points pile up from people who didn't hear what he said.

But make no mistake: Kornblut IS indicting the attitude we fans apparently have, nurtured by Dabo, that A) our guys will definitely be cleared by the B test, and B) we can treat this like an injury to be overcome. 3 Tigers left behind, not at home, but not allowed to play. FOR A YEAR. And labeled as cheaters, too.

I realize that other than Dabo, the coaches have to treat this catastrophe like that. And Dabo is focused on winning with what he's got. But no, I'm not the naive one if you believe Dabo isn't going to rip that beautiful facility apart, piece by piece, in order to find out if that ostarine contamination is in the hydro tank, or whereever.

These suspensions are a major blow to our hopes, the players' aspirations, and potentially even our recruiting. Once he is home and after the CFP, Dabo will move heaven and earth to determine what happened in order to prevent its recurrence. And Kornblut said so, too. Is he wrong?

Don't be naive: our losing Big Dex is about like Bama losing Q Williams or DaRon Payne last year. It will have a significant impact on the game; therefore, it is big news, and media people are not required to hide the story under a rock just because posters don't think their 'take' is orange-colored enough.

Like that really matters right now.

Listeners in the Midlands don't think Kornblut's 'take' is garnet enough. Isn't that funny? Who is correct? The truth is: we all are. And none of us are. He isn't and shouldn't be either orange or garnet. And that's why he should stay on your pure-pro-Clemson all the time radio station that i otherwise don't care about.

Fiber is good for you. Orange sugar smacks? 3 times a day? Yecch.

Switch to decaf

Dec 27, 2018, 8:59 AM

You're way too wound up. I think I grasp your message, but it's rather clouded by the delivery...and some assumptions of Clemson fans you've made...which flies in the face of the assumptions you're accusing others of making.

Yes...let's simplify your post: PK's comment was taken out of context. You are correct.

He's being victimized by listeners' 'sound-bite mentality'...the same mentality the media uses for clicks. Reap. Sow. Rinse. Repeat.

Decaf... ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Switch to decaf

Dec 27, 2018, 9:55 AM

Yeah, thanks. that's what the Doc says.

I'm glad i get to go back to work today. Time off is overrated.

Whoever brought this garbage to WCCP

Dec 26, 2018, 10:17 PM

should be gone. Korncoot is a joke.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Why does any Clemson fan listen to WCCP?

Dec 26, 2018, 10:28 PM

The Walt guy made me go to SiriusXM years ago and I have not looked back. Mark Packer has a show from 3-7 on ch 84 that is as much Clemson as any show on WCCP. He is a Clemson guy, has Dabo on almost every week, etc. With Clemson being as relevant as we are, we are talked about extensively on every national show, so I get a lot of my Clemson content. I do not need "local" guys doing hack radio that have no clue. Now, if you were a gamecock fan, you may have to listen to local radio to hear anything about the gamecocks because they are not nationally relevant. I never hear them talked about because no one cares. However, one of the luxuries of being a powerhouse is, you do not have to depend on small town radio stations to hear your team talked about.

WCCP takes money from Clemson area businesses, but produce content from people that are anti-Clemson, but people still listen ?????.

Re: Why does any Clemson fan listen to WCCP?

Dec 26, 2018, 11:01 PM

i dont and have never understood why some do

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah if they keep pumping 0.00002% of that ostarine into

Dec 27, 2018, 8:14 AM

those players they'll never lose again!!!

Dec 27, 2018, 8:16 AM

Why should we care what he says? He is a Cooter to the max. F Korncoot

Dec 27, 2018, 8:47 AM

Yeah , Why subject your self to that crap , I cant watch Fox news anymore , too many Jackholes .

Makes my blood pressure go up , , Gone are the days when you waited to hear gamecock Will . for

all the laughs . What was the radio station long ago that had Danny Bored on in the morning

and had a guy that was thumbing from Tacoooa Geo. Now that was funny stuff

Keep listening to see what he says next.***

Dec 27, 2018, 8:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic