Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It is Evident
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,309

It is Evident

Jun 9, 2020, 6:59 PM

That many of the folks out there bashing Dabo’s just don’t like Clemson and want this episode to hurt the football program. Trying to label the program as racist based on the events that occurred is an orchestrated attack. These incidents were minor infractions that don’t even deserve the level of attention they have received. There is an agenda to give Clemson a bad reputation that will make it harder to recruit and win. Other schools and conferences are salivating at the thought of taking Clemson out. This is what happens win you are at the top. Don’t let the media tear us apart. Stay unified Tigers and keep fighting!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is Evident

Jun 9, 2020, 7:18 PM

The Tigers are too strong ???? in ?? to break the unity of family!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 9, 2020, 7:59 PM

Agendas. False narratives. Lies. You don’t say? Haven’t seen it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2020, 10:33 PM

Agreed. I have never quite understood why the word is so toxic regardless of context that folks say get rid of books that contain it, such as Huck Finn and To Kill a Mockingbird. To me that is counterintuitive, as books like that put a mirror up to white America so it could recognize the ugliness of attitudes that lead to the use of the word. If Dabo can be believed, and I see no reason not to believe him, Pearman was responding to an African American athlete using it to describe another, saying he was not to call him that word, albeit pronouncing it. Dabo was a bit tin earred in the explanation and the tee shirt, but that is Dabo. But totally predictable that if a black athlete says Fing N..... and a white coach says don’t say Fing N.... there would be hours of outrage on ESPN commentators of the notion that the coach was not fired on the spot. Consider, if an Alabama athlete tweeted that the word got said on a Bama practice field and repeated by a Bama coach saying don’t say that, how much reportage on ESPN channels? Crickets

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,309
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic