Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Israel response to KB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Israel response to KB

Sep 26, 2018, 8:27 PM

This may be germans or misinterpreted, but it struck me odd that Tucker was so gung ho toward the transfer, I guess it saddens me to think even young men would have disdain for the Clemson program for all it does for the young men that serve it. One day KB will be in the tough situation of benefiting from someone or offering them a solution that may benefit them more such as Dabo did, and even with a bitter taste in his mouth KB will see the value in all he learned from being a Clemson man. They dont teach or practice that at other programs. I'd rather be 0-12 and do the right thing than not teach the lessons we teach along the way. Thoughts and rant ended...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Israel response to KB

Sep 26, 2018, 8:35 PM

You hit the bullseye with your post. I heard Tony Elliott speak at a Clemson function one night and he said that when they look at a player they are looking at him 10 to 12 years removed from Clemson. They are trying to build men who when they are 30 years old will look back on what they were taught while playing football for Dabo and his Staff. They know most of their kids will not make and NFL roster. That’s why character and integrity are not just buzz words at Clemson. They have real meaning.

I would rather my son be a third string player at Clemson than a starter anywhere else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 9:34 PM

Very well said, a point to both of you!!

Sep 26, 2018, 9:37 PM

Kelly B has to live a little and get more life experience to see the deeper meaning in life. It takes time. Things do happen for a reason it seems sometimes. I used to not believe that but the older I get some things seem less like coincidence and more purposeful.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic