Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vote counting sure slows down when dems need time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 73
| visibility 1

Vote counting sure slows down when dems need time

Nov 4, 2020, 9:09 AM

To add some magically in the am when they see they are losing. Cant finish too soon when you have to watch to see how much biden needs. Sad day for our country.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vote counting sure slows down when dems need time

Nov 4, 2020, 9:15 AM

Kennedy VS Nixon 1960 all over again! Mayor Daley and crew found just enough votes after the fact to put Kennedy over the top with the state of IL and then the presidency and some might say his life 3 years later. It is very covenant to hold the votes that were "supposedly" cast first to count them last!

Nov 4, 2020, 9:18 AM

They are just counting mail in ballots, conspiracy theories are stupid. No votes are being made up.

They are just counting the dead people ballots

Nov 4, 2020, 9:27 AM

there I fixed it for you

being man is about taking accountability

Nov 4, 2020, 10:04 PM

and not making excuses. Are you a man, or a little girl snowflake?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Vote counting sure slows down when dems need time ]

If trump loses, some9ne will get caught manufacturing votes and all heck will break loose.

Highly unlikely...******

Nov 4, 2020, 9:37 PM

Nov 4, 2020, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Vote counting sure slows down when dems need time ]

They are just correcting the ones where someone may have accidentally voted for the wrong person. I don't believe in conspiracies either ..... just don't trust politicians on any ilk.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When a thumb drive shows up at 4am with 128,000 votes in Michigan

Nov 4, 2020, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Vote counting sure slows down when dems need time ]

and 100% are for Biden, not a single vote for Trump, yes a LOT of “votes” are fraudulent.

Similar thing happened in Wisc. But nothing will be done about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: When a thumb drive shows up at 4am with 128,000 votes in Michigan

Nov 4, 2020, 12:40 PM

Not sure what you're referencing with the thumb drive, but that bump in the Wisconsin results happened when vote counts from 170,000 absentee votes in the city of Milwaukee came in at the same time.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/04/wisconsin-results-down-wire-again-milwaukee-ballot-count/6123344002/

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stop! You are making sense and we can’t...

Nov 4, 2020, 9:42 PM

Have sense or evidence or logic on Tigernet. Tigernet only runs on assumptions and logical fallacies and Trump tweets...

Thank you. That is all.

I can't believe there are actual people with degrees from

Nov 4, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to When a thumb drive shows up at 4am with 128,000 votes in Michigan ]

Clemson that are this stupid.

They are counting the ####### votes that were cast you morons. You knew all along the mail-in/absentee votes were going to favor Biden but now you want to manufacture some conspiracy because you can't accept that a larger percentage of Americans aren't stupid.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can't believe there are actual people with degrees from

Nov 4, 2020, 3:32 PM
duh.jpg(119.5 K)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can't believe there are actual people with degrees from

Nov 4, 2020, 9:47 PM [ in reply to I can't believe there are actual people with degrees from ]

You are very correct in your observation about Tigernet...

Thanks. That is all.

Liberals are such nice people.***

Nov 5, 2020, 8:43 PM [ in reply to I can't believe there are actual people with degrees from ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't it interesting...

May 13, 2019, 7:01 AM

how hundreds of thousands of votes just magically appear just when they are needed most.

I fear this one will be settled in the courts and not at the polls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Isn't it interesting...

Nov 4, 2020, 9:22 AM

How have they magically appeared whenever they've said they're there from the very beginning?

You're right...

Nov 4, 2020, 9:32 AM

voter fraud, ballot harvesting, discarded ballots, and double voting among other things is not a legitimate concern (rolling eyes) !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: You're right...

Nov 4, 2020, 9:56 AM

BigCUFan® said:

voter fraud, ballot harvesting, discarded ballots, and double voting among other things is not a legitimate concern (rolling eyes) !!!!

Yup. There was no reason to have all the mail in stuff. Go to the polling place, show your ID and vote. But that make fraud harder if you do it that way.

Apparently only Dems are capable of doing this?***

Nov 4, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to You're right... ]

No republican has ever been anything but honest.

Nov 4, 2020, 11:49 AM

*eyeroll.

Both sides are crooked. Claiming only one side is, b/c it favors your beliefs/preferences makes you a moran.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Apparently only Dems are capable of doing this?***

Nov 4, 2020, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Apparently only Dems are capable of doing this?*** ]

Unfortunately, the Trump campaign told the President's supporters not to vote by mail. The campaign even ran tv ads telling supporters to only vote in person.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rea my earlier post in this thread...

Nov 4, 2020, 9:58 PM [ in reply to You're right... ]

Tigernet runs on nonsense and assumptions and logical fallacies. Using my skills as a retired Naval Intelligence officer and my critical thinking skills, it is easy to see that you are, and most others on here talking of voter fraud, are falling into the Confirmation Bias defined below.

For those believing in voter fraud and “Biden stealing election” nonsense, you are only looking at information (I can’t even call it evidence) that is based entirely on Trump tweets about the issue and then filling in the narrative with assumptions you are making. Because of the Confirmation Bias, most are only looking for or interpreting new information that they perceive supports their argument.

Basing your analysis of the situation on assumptions and Trump tweets quite frankly is not the basis for a sound and defensible argument that Biden is strange the election.

Thanks. That is all. Mill about smartly.

Confirmation bias explains why two people with opposing views on a topic can see the same evidence and come away feeling validated by it. This cognitive bias is most pronounced in the case of ingrained, ideological, or emotionally charged views.

step curves are magical though***

Nov 4, 2020, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Isn't it interesting... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Isn't it interesting... ]

How have they magically appeared whenever they've said they're there from the very beginning?

You serious? This seems shady af. Why do you hold the first votes you receive only to know the score in the 4th quarter and magically produce exactly what you need.

Nov 4, 2020, 12:59 PM

the reason they "held the first votes they received" is because the Republican-majority legislature in Wisconsin refused to pass a bill that would allow mail-in votes to be counted before in-person precincts closed. It is the same reason Pennsylvania still has 1.5 million absentee ballots to go through. Republicans did not want to allow those votes to be counted when they came in.

Because it is the law in that state...

Nov 4, 2020, 10:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Isn't it interesting... ]

Some states start counting as they receive while others are only allowed to count after the election.

Move along folks...nothing to see here.

Nov 4, 2020, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Isn't it interesting... ]

magic? It was always known there were going to be historic numbers of mail in ballots due to the election. most states don't allow those votes to be counted until election day. There are millions of votes that need to be counted.

Nov 4, 2020, 10:18 PM

The potential for fraud with mail in ballots has always been known and that's why Trump tried to stop it. His fears have been realized

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Isn't it interesting... ]

My question if they are just now dealing with the mail-ins and checking folks off as voted what was to stop someone from walking in and voting yesterday for a second time. Vote early then vote again!

Nov 4, 2020, 12:00 PM

Because when they go to process a mail in vote, if they voted in person it wouldn't process. Pretty simple.

A friend of mine's daughter and son in law just moved here

Nov 4, 2020, 12:18 PM

from North Carolina. Still being registered to vote there, they drove up yesterday and went to their precinct. When they produced ID to vote, they were told it was not necessary. Seems legit to me.

If you've voted in North Carolina before, you don't need to show ID to vote.

Nov 4, 2020, 12:22 PM

Makes zero sense to me but that is what their website says.

Re: If you've voted in North Carolina before, you don't need to show ID to vote.

Nov 4, 2020, 12:47 PM

Living in Charlotte, I can confirm that is correct. We didn't have to show ID when voting.

this seems hard to believe

Nov 4, 2020, 1:07 PM

We had to scan our state ID’s here in SC.

That is super sketchy

Re: A friend of mine's daughter and son in law just moved here

Nov 4, 2020, 1:43 PM [ in reply to A friend of mine's daughter and son in law just moved here ]

Also the case in NY, you do not need an ID to vote. It's absolutely insane. They compare your signature and if it doesn't match the ballot is thrown out.

Nov 4, 2020, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Isn't it interesting... ]

I am glad to see all of you Trumpies getting your excuses in line for when you finally have to face the sad news that your orange emperor is going back to his sideshow.

Nov 4, 2020, 9:22 AM

I think the voting process went well. It was peaceful and smooth. Americans came out in record numbers and nearly ignored the Lib Party. Sigh, ok, maybe in 2084.

Nov 4, 2020, 9:32 AM

So true

Nov 4, 2020, 9:38 AM

All heck will break loose no matter who wins. The difference is if the dems lose, burning, riots, murder, looting, and defacing will begin big time. They invented it unfortunately and America will pay the price for it. I agree, the courts will have to decide this one because there is definite cheating going on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 3:56 PM

Evidence, please

Nov 4, 2020, 9:43 AM

Offer a trophy for coming in second. You know they’ll take it.

Nov 4, 2020, 9:47 AM

It will be interesting to see how long the Dems allow papa Joe to govern with his advancing dementia. Next on the agenda is get rid of Joe and get Harris in.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 9:54 AM

ClemTig® said:

It will be interesting to see how long the Dems allow papa Joe to govern with his advancing dementia. Next on the agenda is get rid of Joe and get Harris in.

Has been on the agenda from Day 1.

Nov 4, 2020, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Vote counting sure slows down when dems need time ]

Well anyone with half a brain knows Joe is up to his ears in corruption. If he wins, the Dems will tell him he can either fall in line and do whatever they tell him, or they will remove him from office and we will have a Harris administration, which would make the far left happier than dealing with Joe anyway. So Joe can be happy to be a figurehead or he can be removed from office. Either way, what he wants or thinks will be irrelevant. Hope all those clever Democrats who voted for him are happy with the most liberal Senator in Congress (who could never get above a few percent in any primary) now being the face of their party. Of course, to anyone who voted for higher taxes, higher energy prices, higher unemployment, more regulations, less police, Antifa, the cancel culture, riots, looting, arson, and the end of the second amendment, I suppose a Harris administration sounds really great. Enjoy the next four years!

Hhhmmm...A 20% rating for this post...

Nov 4, 2020, 10:07 PM

I don’t think people are buying what you are selling.

Give you a B+ for the effort though.

Wrong board, moron***

Nov 4, 2020, 11:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wrong board, moron***

Nov 4, 2020, 11:12 AM

How is this the wrong board when our athletic teams and our playing surfaces have political statements all over them?

Nov 4, 2020, 11:36 AM

Didn't realize our teams and playing surfaces had Trump or Biden symbols on them. Makes a lot of sense how having the word unity written on the football field means that a presidential election is now a football topic.

Nov 4, 2020, 4:01 PM

The fact that the word "unity" is being spun as a political statement will forever be insane to me.

Nov 4, 2020, 11:27 AM

maybe you shood move??

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nov 4, 2020, 11:34 AM

At least now sleepy Joe can make the "pandemic" go away. He has said countless time that he knows how to do it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Nov 4, 2020, 11:53 AM

America has been counting military votes after the election for MANY years. The difference now is, we have the Trump cry babies to deal with.

Nov 4, 2020, 11:56 AM

I know you are kidding or else haven't watched any of MSNBC.

I cannot imagine why this country is so divided with

Nov 4, 2020, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Vote counting sure slows down when dems need time ]

comments like this. It's one thing to express your opinion. It's another to do so and stick the knife in and twist it.

Nov 4, 2020, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Vote counting sure slows down when dems need time ]

Can't wait for him to explain how he plans to fight the virus via shutdowns, get rid of all the deficit spending he kept complaining about, AND grow the economy at the same time. Good thing most leftists have zero economic knowledge, or they might see through his doublespeak.

Nov 4, 2020, 10:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Vote counting sure slows down when dems need time ]

He does. “Shoot it in the leg” man!

Nov 4, 2020, 12:02 PM

Trump being put of office is a great thing for this country. Trump is awful. Sadly, Biden sucks too. There is nothing great for America here. 2024 we will get a quality candidate.

You’re right, no great options in 2020.

Nov 4, 2020, 12:42 PM

Sen. Tim Scott for President 2024!

Go Tigers!!!

Comments like the OP post is why SC is near dead last in

Nov 4, 2020, 12:22 PM

education...

Stop being a sore loser like Trump and just understand that main in ballots are legal and that just maybe he may lose because he's a sexist incompetent president.

The dude can't even spell "poll" correctly, he is a gross embarrassment.

Re: Comments like the OP post is why SC is near dead last in

Nov 4, 2020, 12:56 PM

See, stuff like this statement is the problem. Trump has accomplished more in 3.5 years in politics and a president than Obama did in 8. He’s the greatest president since Reagan. It’s about the country and not weather or not you’d hang out with him personally. I assure you that you’ll regret it if Biden gets in and the Democratic Party takes over this country. If that happens, America as we know it is done.

As a military veteran I can honestly say...

Nov 4, 2020, 10:18 PM

That Trump hasn’t done anything for me as a veteran last 3.5 years. If you think making disparaging remarks about dead veterans and calling them losers and suckers is what the best President since Reagan should do...then you are not listening or seeing the same thing that I do.

There is a reason that almost 800 retired flag officers and senior national security professionals (Including five different Secretaries of Defense in Democratic and Republican administrations) signed a letter not supporting Trump.

It’s definitely not that he is the greatest President since Reagan. He is the worst President since James Buchanan. An that is saying a lot.

Thanks. That is all. Mill about smartly.

Re: As a military veteran I can honestly say...

Nov 5, 2020, 6:40 AM

First, let me thank you for your service to our country. Second, I’m sorry you feel Trump has done nothing for you as a veteran. The name calling you’re referring to was hearsay, and never confirmed, but was debunked by people who were actually with Trump at the time. That said, I’ll mill about smartly for you with this: I get your stance as a veteran as well as others who are in the military. My question is how could our military folks even consider supporting the left when a huge part of their agenda is to open our borders and cut our military as well as defund our police? Seems like there’s more brainwashing there than anything. Seems to me that you as a veteran would vote to uphold our country instead of sell it out to a corrupt group that are out to destroy it. If you can explain that to me without just throwing darts at Donald Trump, I’d love to have your insight. And, yes, Trump IS the greatest president since Reagan. The results speak for themselves. It’s scary to think of what he could have accomplished had he not been badgered by the dems his entire time in office.

Nov 4, 2020, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Comments like the OP post is why SC is near dead last in ]

If you weren't a bigger moron than the OP you would know there is no such thing as a "main" in ballot. Please crawl back under your rock you third grade dropout.

Nov 4, 2020, 1:48 PM

I actually graduated from Clemson but thank you, third grade was hard.

Cursive and all.

Did you ever actually attend Clemson or are you just an immature brat?

You mean like how you spelled "mail" correctly?***

Nov 4, 2020, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Comments like the OP post is why SC is near dead last in ]

Re: You mean like how you spelled "mail" correctly?***

Nov 4, 2020, 1:36 PM

Im talking on a sports message board to a bunch of immature beats that resort to name calling.

When my position is the president of the United States, feel free to scrutinize my grammar and spelling errors.

Instead, ignore the fact the imbecile can’t even spell “polls” in the same post he is claiming collusion.

Good Lord, y’all are delusional lmao

Can you show me where I called you a name?

Nov 4, 2020, 1:48 PM

I merely pointed out the hypocrisy in your statement, and YOU resorted to name-calling.

Nov 4, 2020, 1:46 PM

He is doing what he accused Hillary of doing in 2016

Choking like a dog

Nov 4, 2020, 1:50 PM

That’s was pretty funny! I needed a good laugh today after last night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 9:54 PM

It’s called democracy

Nov 4, 2020, 9:54 PM

It’s called democracy

As I've said a million times, if you're too stupid to even post in the

Nov 4, 2020, 10:13 PM

right forum, then there's a 100.0% chance that I neither read nor consider anything you say. You need to fall back to the remedial "square peg / round hole" tests and work your way back up. Good luck.

Hint: this forum says Clemson Football at the top.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Nov 5, 2020, 7:24 AM

You guys who keep being nasty just remember i could care less. Im right and many people know it. There is some shady voting fraud going on. The extent at which the dems have gone to remove trump from office since day one has shown they will go to any lengths and the curruption is endless. Every American should be looking into this. When you start manipulating votes , its something that must be stopped. No matter who the president.

The raw rude and hatefulness ive seen on social media in general shows just how low some folks will go. I see nastiness on here daily and its usually from many of the same people. So say what you want about me but im right. Believe it.

I like trump. If he loses... fine. But not from corruption.

Replies: 73
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic