Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCHSL, school superintendents, governor, NCAA, President, etc
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,327

SCHSL, school superintendents, governor, NCAA, President, etc

Jul 17, 2020, 2:03 PM

Who can make a decision? The governor said Tuesday that school districts’ plans must include in person schooling but said it was up to the districts. greenville county school superintendent politely said “thanks but no thanks”. Schsl laid out a football practice and game schedule but said they could change it week to week. NCAA has no plan that I have seen. The President is being the President...

I understand that it is difficult to Make a decision in such a fluid situation. But I see NO ONE who has put forth a finite, detailed plan for pulling off Public school, football, college, etc.

It is frustrating...someone has to make a decision...may not be the best one; may make no one happen, but make one! It this was war time, we would all be dead as the enemy overruns us due to our paralysis.

Does anyone know who has the ultimate authority regarding play or no play football in high school and college? Is it the conferences, is it the NCAA (or schsl), is it the governor (for HS ball).?

My head hurts thinking about this. But should I take aspirin-that may make my stomach hurt.Maybe aleve-that’s for muscle aches though. Advil? Bad for liver. Shot of brown liquor?-dehydrating. Tylenol? That killed people in the 80s. My head hurts worse now...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't about fluidity. No1 wants to cowboy

Jul 17, 2020, 2:13 PM

Up and be accountable for a decision that could go bad, quick.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Isn't about fluidity. No1 wants to cowboy

Jul 17, 2020, 4:59 PM

BINGO.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SCHSL, school superintendents, governor, NCAA, President, etc

Jul 17, 2020, 9:27 PM

Governor made a decision! Gave the parents a choice 5 days at school or elearning! was not up to districts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,327
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic